Hortishorti Runs A Clone - 10Gal Fabric Pot - Roots Organic & TLC

Goooooooooooooooooooooood morning horteh! Take a cup of coffee(or tea) and welcome to the wonderfull world of today :) How is you girl doing?

We had our first night of ICE and I feel all christmas feelings going true my mind... or it Could be a little to much coffee? Anyway... I'm going to walk with macho...

420-magazine-mobile705328739.jpg

Dont worrie He does not smoke! Its was to Make it more a 420 pic ^^ teddy I hope Its ok, had to make People laugh xD

Hydro buckets :3

Hehe you got me all excited .

Hope you've been well, Chloe looks amazing! Really showing some nice shapes and nug structure already!

Keep it up and enjoy the rest of your shift Shorti! See you around!

. . :blunt:

Goooooooooooooooooooooood morning horteh! Take a cup of coffee(or tea) and welcome to the wonderfull world of today :) How is you girl doing?

We had our first night of ICE and I feel all christmas feelings going true my mind... or it Could be a little to much coffee? Anyway... I'm going to walk with macho...

420-magazine-mobile705328739.jpg

Dont worrie He does not smoke! Its was to Make it more a 420 pic ^^ teddy I hope Its ok, had to make People laugh xD

Morning Horti! I hope you are well:) Happy Friday folks..

NS! I love Macho more and more. he looks so cozy;)

Good Morning horti!
Hope you have a great weekend.
Chloe is stunning! Nice work.

If you used only organic nutrients.
Flushing is not required. Just stop feeding and leach the nutes out with plain water for a couple of weeks.
You can continue to feed potash in any form. At its normal ratio. Up to the day you chop. Every thing else needs to be halted at least 10 days out.

Goodmorning everyone! Sorry for not being on yesterday much, I was so exhausted when I got home from work I just went to bed haha

Short shift today I hope - at the latest I'll be home around 3:00-4:00

Hope everyone is having an awesome time all around.
Much love 420magazine!

Morning Horti! I hope you are well:) Happy Friday folks..

NS! I love Macho more and more. he looks so cozy;)

Morning Newty, Horti and others,

Macho is a great dog. He was a streetdog in Bulgaria when I lived there. With Only 3 months old he has like Two days left to live because he was very sick.

Now 4,5 years later he is almost a therapy dog. We helped 5 other homeless dogs by taking them in till they had their forever home and even de vet told me he never seen a shepherd so kind and Sweet :D

This buddy got me true the hard days and he feels so much more then humans. I hope you all have a Hairy friend, they make you feel loved..

Goodmorning everyone! Sorry for not being on yesterday much, I was so exhausted when I got home from work I just went to bed haha

Short shift today I hope - at the latest I'll be home around 3:00-4:00

Hope everyone is having an awesome time all around.
Much love 420magazine!

Have a great dat at work Horti and we Will see you later.

Morning Newty, Horti and others,

Macho is a great dog. He was a streetdog in Bulgaria when I lived there. With Only 3 months old he has like Two days left to live because he was very sick.

Now 4,5 years later he is almost a therapy dog. We helped 5 other homeless dogs by taking them in till they had their forever home and even de vet told me he never seen a shepherd so kind and Sweet :D

This buddy got me true the hard days and he feels so much more then humans. I hope you all have a Hairy friend, they make you feel loved..

Oh yes! I will hug my dogs for you. Have a great day NS, Horti and all! I realize now that I was so out of it last night, I said good morning at 7pm lol

Lovely dog!! What strain is s/he :) ? Is there German shepherd in him/herm

Well since he is a streetdog I always say he is 30% german shepherd and 30 other breeds.

His jacket is german shepherd for Sure. After getting to know him it was clear he has the syndrome of fruitfly.... he really does not understand How big he is.

Have a wonderfull day brother-spirit .

Well since he is a streetdog I always say he is 30% german shepherd and 30 other breeds.

His jacket is german shepherd for Sure. After getting to know him it was clear he has the syndrome of fruitfly.... he really does not understand How big he is.

Have a wonderfull day brother-spirit .
Lovely :) my little creature was rescued from Romanian street and apart from GS and maybe sarloos I can tell.
Thank you for rescuing, need more people like you. So rewarding earning trust of a stray.

Keep on rocking :)

Lovely :) my little creature was rescued from Romanian street and apart from GS and maybe sarloos I can tell.
Thank you for rescuing, need more people like you. So rewarding earning trust of a stray.

Keep on rocking :)

Well with my current Health I cant have another dog in my Tiny house, but If I get a little better I am all in again. Its wonderfull to see them Spike Up when they find their peace.

Thank you to for rescue a soul in need. that is something to be proud of.

Back to subject, pictures Horti, pictures.....

Hehe wow it's awesome to come back to so much activity here!
Sorry I've been out all day ;)

Great news though.
Chloe is on Day 38 of Flowering!
DSC_0011171.JPG

(sorry for the poopy picture, camera went a lil wacko after I dropped and broke the bevel for the lens)

I'm happy to announce that Pre-98 Bubba Kush, Alien OG, Thin Mint, and X-Mas Cookies are making an appearance in my lineup ;)

Can't wait to get my hydro grow on the road, so ready for my trip to Poland to be over. I'll be able to take a break from the Piano and calm the nerve pain in my shoulders, grow some DANK and chat with everyone ;)

Hope everyone is having an amazing evening, I love you all 420magazine!!

Hey horti!

Chloe is looking sexy .

Can't wait to see your post Poland grow! Well be here waiting for you after you get back.

Hydro is the way of the future for me too I think. Can't argue with 20 % larger yields compared to soil....

Thanks PW, Alien Dog looks and sounds awesome can't wait to see what you do with it!

Back
Top Bottom