J6K - GreenSun Led ZNET4 Test Run

Here I thank you all for focus on the thread.Our goal is to make the best light for growers,and enjoy a happy growing journal here.

Let's move on!
And focus on Jimmy's flowering stage

Yes,LA.I would get all that info together a learn as much as you can before you start.:thumb:I was to eager to get them hung and get started to sit and study all the spec's.lol..Luckly I have Amy to drop by every now and again to handle the ?'s I am unsure of.As a newer member I do not think Cas Grow was aware of the posting guideline's and meant no harm.I do hope he continue's to follow and find's there are some legit led companies out there.I am still learning all the tech speech for led's.Soon I will be able to give better info then just...It has red,orange,blue and white light.lol:rofl:Thank's for stopping in everyone and Thank you Amy for answering all the Techno mumbo jumbo.lol.As far as right now,flowering is still looking to start tomorrow.

amy, you said the "blue" leds produce the most light per watt. is this also true with cfls when comparing 6k bulbs to 3k bulbs?

Hey jimmy6000 ,
Amy got back to me quick!:woohoo: What spectrum did ur's come with (Amy say's I could order customs set up) ? I use 144x3w reflex and want to add Amy's ZNET cob ( i have been a fan of cob ).
what do the switches do (1-veg , 1-flower ?)or left side /right side ). I see u are able to be a foot above ( no light burn )? I want a light just for flowering or veg ( will have 2 tents soon ). I see some talk about add more white light ?
What about using it for cloning only ? Can't wait for my decision :scratchinghead:
cheer's
J
Keeping all sponsor happy , as I love this site & folks who that tag along. Helping each other :theband: , while going Green:yummy:

Howdy Dennise.:ciao::circle-of-love:
amy, you said the "blue" leds produce the most light per watt. is this also true with cfls when comparing 6k bulbs to 3k bulbs?
That's a good ? b.real.Guess we will have to wait because I have no idea.lol:thumb:
Happy Munchday J6k :thumb:
Hey Chronic.Happy TokersDay :lot-o-toke:
Lovely looking plants, they seem to love them panels. :)
Thank's Nerfbane.There growing like crazy,The training is keeping them very short.
Hey jimmy6000 ,
Amy got back to me quick!:woohoo: What spectrum did ur's come with (Amy say's I could order customs set up) ? I use 144x3w reflex and want to add Amy's ZNET cob ( i have been a fan of cob ).
what do the switches do (1-veg , 1-flower ?)or left side /right side ). I see u are able to be a foot above ( no light burn )? I want a light just for flowering or veg ( will have 2 tents soon ). I see some talk about add more white light ?
What about using it for cloning only ? Can't wait for my decision :scratchinghead:
cheer's
J
Keeping all sponsor happy , as I love this site & folks who that tag along. Helping each other :theband: , while going Green:yummy:

Hey mzxsdi600.I am glad Amy was able to help you.All info on light is on 1st page.The ZNET I am running is not a Cobb light.GreenSun does have A Cobb light and another member(Bassman59) will be testing it.He has had a few delay's and I am sure he will post a link here when it's up and running.The 2 switches are on/off and left/right.The two I have know have no white in them.I asked for the 3rd light to have some added to mix it up a bit more.I really do not see needing a led panel this size for clone's but I am sure if you threw clone's in your veg tent they would be fine.I to love this site and have love and respect for all.Stick around the learning never stop's.It has not even slowed down for me yet.lol

So as scheduled.I will begin my first step to flowering these girl's today.
I am going to give them an extended dark period.
The light went off today at 1pm.They will not be turned back on until 7 pm 2/12.
That give's them 30 hour's of darkness.
Then 12/12 will start.
I have used a dark period before but not 30 hour's.There should be no problem's.
I wanted to throw a few pic's up of them before they get shut off from the world for a while.

0021675.JPG
0031605.JPG
0041519.JPG
0051440.JPG
009979.JPG
013654.JPG
011774.JPG
012699.JPG
0061262.JPG

Thank you J6k:joint:

Yes 2 gallon.The girl's in flower,in other journal are using 1.5 to 2.0 liter's every 2 to 3 day's.These girl's in veg are using 1.5 to 2.0 liter's every 3 to 4 day's.To be honest they are drying up and draining well.The girl's in flower in other journal have about 4 to 5 week's left.We'll see how they do.Also on another note.I did not leave the light off for a dark period today.The temp's outside are colder then expected so temp in grow area a little colder then I'd like ,and I cannot see leaving them that long in those condition's.I will switch in the morning on schedule with my other flower area.They will go out at 7 am and back on at 7 pm.

Yes,LA.I would get all that info together a learn as much as you can before you start.:thumb:I was to eager to get them hung and get started to sit and study all the spec's.lol..Luckly I have Amy to drop by every now and again to handle the ?'s I am unsure of.As a newer member I do not think Cas Grow was aware of the posting guideline's and meant no harm.I do hope he continue's to follow and find's there are some legit led companies out there.I am still learning all the tech speech for led's.Soon I will be able to give better info then just...It has red,orange,blue and white light.lol:rofl:Thank's for stopping in everyone and Thank you Amy for answering all the Techno mumbo jumbo.lol.As far as right now,flowering is still looking to start tomorrow.

My pleasure

I would like thank everyone for joining me on this run.:circle-of-love:
This will be a Test Run of Greensun led.A new sponsor here at :420:
I will be running two ZNET4 led's.
0041488.JPG
0051413.JPG
0061236.JPG
0071173.JPG
009956.jpg

Specification:
Name
Znet4 155w led grow light
Voltage
85~265vAC
Current
520mA
Size
330L x 330W x 70H mm
Optics
90degree
Fan
1pcs big fans
LED Ratio
660:630:460:3000K:430:730=6:battingeyelashes:4:winkyface:blushsmile:1
Accessory
Hanging kits
Weight
5kg/pc
Features
l  348 PAR @ 18” 268PAR@25” 148PAR@3ft
l Coverage: 3ft*3ft@18” 4ft*4ft@3ft height
l Daisy chain function
l  Wide-screen design, big face for LED to emit more effective light
l  Silicone pad for heat conductor and insulator between LEDs and heatsink
l  Produce less heat, 10 ºC-12 ºCC temperature rise
l  Quality fans on back run against heat
l  Two easy on/off switches, detachable power cord
The area is 3ft high x 3ft deep and 5ft wide.
I have chosen 5 Vanilla Kush and 1 Critical Mass for this run.
They will be lst/supercropped and topped/fimmed through out,and vegged until they fill the area and then will be switched to flower.
018389.JPG
017437.JPG
019340.JPG
021317.JPG
022279.JPG
026222.JPG
027203.JPG
028206.JPG
036124.JPG
030163.JPG
032155.JPG
025237.JPG
038117.JPG

There will pic update's often and also some adjustment as we go,I'm sure.
I also have a Lux meter ordered and should be able to get some true reading's.
I do have a killowatt meter and will post pic's of reading's asap.I know I have left out some info,so if anyone has any ?'s.I will do my best to answer them correctly.
Thank again to all who have joined me in seeing what these light's can do.:thumb:
Here is a link to GreenSun.Professional production of LED Grow Light_aquarium light?
Thank you J6K

can anyone help me out? i have gone to this sponsors webpage and i'm having a hard time see prices??? !

Hey geturgrowon ,
Send Amy an email , she'll get back to u quickly. The sponsors here are very good and want's ur business. i spoke to Amy this week , she mentioned they can do what ever spectrum u need ( sent all ur info on set up). Her cob;s L.E.D look good too .
Jimmy6000 ZNET4(are doing amazing job ( Sorry thats , Jimmy6000 doing a great job ):adore::adore: I' watching that Critical Mass (is it a CBD Critical Mass)?
Tell her what ur looking for and she'll give u sounds advise :thumb:
Cheer's
J

Back
Top Bottom