Jaga: My First Grow Journal

CC I have almost quit tea and coffee if I have a warm drink its mainly mint tea now as my tum well you know how they can be I weighed myself this morning I am a 146 pounds an 6ft,,So I am switching to or trying to switch a better life:volcano-smiley:
I am waiting on parts for the extreme Q the glass bits can break very easy,,Thank you Cajun mate:circle-of-love:

Congratulations on the member of the month my friend:party:well deserved for a commited member of the 420 crew.
Hope alls well with your other half and yourself, I see your gardening skills are much improved:).
Alls well at my end, should be back around with a new journal and a little update soon.

Congratulations on the member of the month my friend:party:well deserved for a commited member of the 420 crew.
Hope alls well with your other half and yourself, I see your gardening skills are much improved:).
Alls well at my end, should be back around with a new journal and a little update soon.
Hey Dutch fantastic to see you I hope that you are feeling better now:love:
I have thought many times I wish you would come back an I will be subbing very soon:circle-of-love:

The mighty Dragon returns and a still calmness descends over 420 :) :)
Awesomeness is the word :)
Hey Flux acharya:high-five:
Last week an a bit before that has been a little more than mad in this house ,, an to be honest I don't know how i have made it :volcano-smiley:I am still a bit up in the air and mad with a visitor and one of my oldest mate so I am a bit damaged ,, lots of stuff was said and thats not for 420
I need to follow you with the autos I am going to try pop two beans soon I think both Cheese one auto an one Exodus Cheese by 7:10 genetics:thumb:
:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Just let the negativity bounce off of you Jaga. Long time friends rarely mean any harm in any heated discussions.

Just let the negativity bounce off of you Jaga. Long time friends rarely mean any harm in any heated discussions.

Reg :smokin:He was saying stuff like I should leave my MsP an go to India with Him :thedoubletake:
He said he would pay for me to escape I have been here for more than 20years and 15 of them as a carer so he really upset me :smokin:He knoked our house mate I cant forgive him for that,,,I will meet him in a couple of weeks ,,so I dont want him staying no more:thanks:

Just now I chopped the WW ,,she is tiny ,,I think 420 folks got used to my tiny girls,,,or not,,whatever I am thinking the reason for my tiny tiny widow is all the beating up I did when she was growing up ,, just stunted her
I chopped 3 colas Off but left 1 an 1 bud just to see if she gets better ,, I doubt it as she smokes very well :love:
So the smoke I am happy an the grow thus far I am Happy I feel I have turned a corner :thumb:I guess it was make or break on the grow this time :smokin: well I didnt get the amounts still :smokin:even though I havent fully harvested yet I have an idea they will all be around 1/ounces when dried :goodjob:But the Cheese does have far bigger buds but they are not as tight as the C99 Haze
And it will be awesome having 3 different strains to smoke
Thanks all Jaga :thumb::circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

I lost 30lbs and feel better than ever just by cutting sugary drinks, and all high fructose corn syrup shit out of my diet. You gotta really look because everything has freaking corn syrup in it these days. Even heinz ketchup.. but I feel better than ever.

I lost 30lbs and feel better than ever just by cutting sugary drinks, and all high fructose corn syrup shit out of my diet. You gotta really look because everything has freaking corn syrup in it these days. Even heinz ketchup.. but I feel better than ever.

Yea I check that Modified corn starch,,along with all the other trash they feed us.
I tell you though bassclef I need to put it on I could almost fall down a drain:thanks:

Congrats on the WW Jaga. since you left a bud why don't you re-veg it. Be patient & let it veg out crazy and I guarantee the next time you'll get more out of it.

Congrats on the WW Jaga. since you left a bud why don't you re-veg it. Be patient & let it veg out crazy and I guarantee the next time you'll get more out of it.

Hey Reg I was thinking that :love:
I thought of it when I saw your results ,, and I do really like the Widow,,but I also need the space in my tent :volcano-smiley: I am thinking I may just tuck her away in the garden:cheesygrinsmiley:My biggest problem is all the lil kids that come through it can be like a park in the Vacation times:cheesygrinsmiley:Summer holidays in Bhoomi are a bit mad around these parts:rofl:

Good call Reg.
That's a great idea! Reveg her.

Good call Reg.
That's a great idea! Reveg her.

Just for the sake how long can it take to reveg :cheesygrinsmiley:Also I should maybe repot her to a larger pot:goodjob:
I think I just may well go for it :rollit:I am going to try an pop another Blue Cheese then I can keep the auto in 16/8 Hrs cycle
:angel:I am fairly sure that the C99 Haze will come down after her next watering tomorrow I will try get the time to post some pictures
Thanks for the idea:thumb:

It depends Jaga, you can flip a re-veggie back to 12/12 as early as 15 days. The larger and bushier you let her get the more bud sites you'll have. I usually wait until it's fuller than it was the first time I flipped it.

Also I wouldn't transplant until after the re-veg starts to produce at least 2 nodes worth of true leafs. After dealing with the light cycle change you want to give her as little stress as possible getting started.

It depends Jaga, you can flip a re-veggie back to 12/12 as early as 15 days. The larger and bushier you let her get the more bud sites you'll have. I usually wait until it's fuller than it was the first time I flipped it.

Also I wouldn't transplant until after the re-veg starts to produce at least 2 nodes worth of true leafs. After dealing with the light cycle change you want to give her as little stress as possible getting started.

:thumb:Thanks Reg thats what I will attempt to do
Do I keep her on nutes :cheesygrinsmiley:

I would keep her on nutes....but remember...I don't grow any more! So what do I know ??? :smokin:

Aloha OMM thanks my friend,,,I cherish your advice ,,I will give her nutes again then :thumb:
One other thing what is the minimum that I could leave on her say 3 /4 buds:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

I have a last update on one of the C99 Haze and the Blue Cheese :circle-of-love:
Buds are not as tight as I would like on the Cheese but I think she did ok the top bud is OK nice and sticky very nice fruit smell as well.Which dominates all the others :circle-of-love:
DSC_09251.JPG
DSC_09428.JPG
DSC_09466.JPG
DSC_09457.JPG
DSC_09437.JPG
DSC_09476.JPG

So she just had her final fush an is sucking up her last,, but in the shade away from the lights,,I started the flush a few days back ,,First I let them drink to there fill of plain PHed water ,,then I let them sit in the dark for 24hours:smokin::smokin:I let them sit yesterday in the tent for there normal 12 hour light period ,, giving them time to drag everything they could up to them buds ,,when she was bone dry I flushed with plain water again Phed ,,this time they have time more to just drink an Poo for there last time Thank you for helping me grow my Cheese Plant :Namaste:
Jai Jaganatha

Back
Top Bottom