Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

I made it till 4:30 am this morning but my lap top is freezing up. It is time for a new one. Good morning @Lady Cannafan. 🍋
Gawd, do I know that feeling. My laptop crashed almost a week ago. I'm using an old computer tower of my Dad's. Cannot access my files on the laptop hard drive. When the new tower gets here I will be transferring all of the hard drive files to it. Headaches......

The girls look great, canopies look nice and flat with good node spacing for training. Mine have a little more separation but, far from leggy.

I made it till 4:30 am this morning but my lap top is freezing up. It is time for a new one. Good morning @Lady Cannafan. 🍋
NewEgg online shop sells a pulanthra of new, used, open box and refurbished electronics. You don't have to be a victim of overpriced computers. 😘

NewEgg online shop sells a pulanthra of new, used, open box and refurbished electronics. You don't have to be a victim of overpriced computers. 😘
With the help of my Bro, we went for a custom built one. The price was reasonable, and I only needed the tower, no monitor or anything else, which saved me some bucks.
I needed something super fast, with lots of memory and able to handle major graphics including the photo/video editing programs. He's been building computers ever since I gave him his first Commodore 64 in the early 80's. LOL

Thanks! Lois and Bonnie are receiving different training than the rest of the girls will get. I want to get a little creative with them, the others will get more conventional style.
You always seem to find a way to keep it interesting. Can’t wait to see what ya do with em

Good Mornfternoon Friends.......

I can't believe no one has started with the Banana jokes yet... here ya go :laughtwo:

Banana Jokes.jpg

The 4 remaining girls have all started with light training this morning. Their pots feel light and I don't feel any real cold moisture when I put my fingers under the fabric pots, so they will get a water/feed this afternoon. I did have to adjust my PH up a little bit with the jugs of rain water left to use. It was at 5.88. Not sure why, but I think once I start using the pond water again I shouldn't have any more problems. We're at PH 6.25 now

I think Lois is going to be my favorite plant. She is responding to training very well, recovers quickly. I've been doing a little leaf tucking here and there to keep the new shoots open to the light.

My new computer tower has made it to my town, so I should have it in the next couple of hours. I might be missing for a couple of days while I get the old hard drive contents transferred and download my editing and writing programs. It's going to be a ton of work, and probably a migraine or two. LOL

Good Mornfternoon Friends.......

I can't believe no one has started with the Banana jokes yet... here ya go :laughtwo:

Banana Jokes.jpg
Hey gro sista!

I got one!

What did the banana say to the vibrator?
Why are you shaking?! She’s gonna fucking eat me!

Since we were discussing ff soil here, figured I’d drop a link 13.00 a bag on sale..

Back
Top Bottom