Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

Do they charge for shipping if you order it online. I was going to order it, but the shipping was more than the actual price of the soil. 🍋
yeah, that shipping isn't going to be cheap. The shipping services go by weight and size, so it's a big weight. LOL My computer tower was almost 60.00 shipping, but it's because of the weight. I was a seller for many years on Ebay, I know how much you have to charge for that or you lose your arse in shipping fees.
A lot of places will do free shipping with a minimum order, so you would want to look at that.

I lucky I have it in town right down the street and they have 210 bags of it. The cost is $21.99 a bag. I need 3 bags and I do not need it till next month so hopefully they still have 3 bags. 🍋
I paid $25.00 + tax for the 1.5 cubic ft. FFOF today. UGH!
Spring and my home mix of soil can't come soon enough. I'm going to do extra so I will have a supply for the winter too.
Edit: you should see if they would do a lay-a-way for you, to be sure it's there when you need it.

Update: The youngest of the twins, Annie, got topped a few minutes ago.

All of the new growth on the plants looks perfectly healthy, and there were actually only two of the six that had the visible deficiency on the earlier leaves. The oldest of them Lois and Bonnie. Scratching my head on that one, they all had the same medium and care. Ah well....on with the grow!

Update: The youngest of the twins, Annie, got topped a few minutes ago.

All of the new growth on the plants looks perfectly healthy, and there were actually only two of the six that had the visible deficiency on the earlier leaves. The oldest of them Lois and Bonnie. Scratching my head on that one, they all had the same medium and care. Ah well....on with the grow!
That’s odd, maybe just a coincidence I guess but my deficiency was showing just on the first pair of single leaves as well. Curious to see if mine and yours with the deficiency end up being the same phenotype and yours without end up a different one. Time will tell I guess.

Choices today were minimal on soil again.
So, Foxfarm Ocean Forest it is for now.
Anybody here using the FFOF, and if so, are you adding anything to it?
I use and reuse that one for my outdoor holes in ground and feed with @GeoFlora Nutrients. I use the same to fill my planters for flowers too. It's also the base for my LOS soil I make for pots. I like it.

Adjusting for deficiencies is pretty new to me. I have not had to deal with that, but on rare occasions during my growing.
Especially this early in the grow.
I think we're good now though.
Oh man. I haven't used gh nutes but If you're using ff nutes you're going to get used to it. Lolol. Idk though. I'm 5 years into it and still having trouble. Haha. Goodluck :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom