Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

Well, LOIS (the eldest) pretty much broke free of her tie down and was standing almost straight up again this morning. :laughtwo:
This reminds me why I'm steering away from those green pipe cleaners, they just aren't strong enough. It was a seriously cheap brand and that danged green stuff flies off everywhere when trying to bend the darned things.
Today I'm working on a different tie down method.

The newer leaves don't seem to have any discoloration, so hopefully continuing with the cal/mag during watering will stop that problem in it's tracks.
The pond is clear, I'm heading down for some jugs of water this afternoon when it warms up outside a bit.

I had a time lapse going, but if she broke out of her chains during the dark hours, we won't see much. It takes FOREVER to process a video on this puter, and photos are far too time consuming as well with the constant freeze ups and lag in processing.
I have a new tower, custom built, arriving next week. This puter is over ten years old and will not handle the newer programs I need without crashing anymore. UGH

I have a little discoloration on the bottom single blade leaves as well. I just up potted last night so, it will be a day or two before I can start the cal mag regiment as well. I’m watching yours to see if it works .. lol

That’s interesting, coco loco has earthworm castings and bat guano. Strawberry fields has the same and it seems that oceans forest does too. I can tell that of has a lot less coco that sf does.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I did a slurry test on the strawberry fields and it was 470 tds. I’ll try to do one tonight and see where oceans forest comes in at
I’m curious to compare them all with happy frog

The fox farm soils, I like to mix them ½ n ½ together they make a great blend...
🎶Blending🎶
I have the pots from the previous grow sitting in the garage. I haven't removed the stem and roots yet, but when I do I might try to re-use the soil with some amendments to it.
I left them sitting in the garage a few years ago during the summer, and a couple of them revegged on me. I didn't ask them to, didn't try to....they just did. LOL

I have the pots from the previous grow sitting in the garage. I haven't removed the stem and roots yet, but when I do I might try to re-use the soil with some amendments to it.
I left them sitting in the garage a few years ago during the summer, and a couple of them revegged on me. I didn't ask them to, didn't try to....they just did. LOL
Wow that’s awesome, did you run em again?

How is your day going @Lady Cannafan

Your girls look happy and healthy.

The marking you seen earlier on your leaves was a calcium deficiency. Just use a little cal-mag regularly and you won't see it again.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks @Tokin Roll . :) Yeah, I got the cal/mag going on them yesterday.

My day is going well, lots of cleaning and stuff going on. Still trapped inside, snow expected later.

I hope you are well and things are good with your wife. Tell her "High" for us!
Stay Safe and grow well, right backatcha.

That’s interesting, coco loco has earthworm castings and bat guano. Strawberry fields has the same and it seems that oceans forest does too. I can tell that of has a lot less coco that sf does.
I am impressed with the potting mixes that are available to you guys, like the ingredients with all the added myco. Here in New Zealand they generally have next to nothing on the bags to tell you what is in it, which really says we're getting hastily made crap mixes. But mind you, even a bit of crap thrown in would probably help make 'em better.

I am impressed with the potting mixes that are available to you guys, like the ingredients with all the added myco. Here in New Zealand they generally have next to nothing on the bags to tell you what is in it, which really says we're getting hastily made crap mixes. But mind you, even a bit of crap thrown in would probably help make 'em better.
Shhhhh.....their mix is a big secret. If they told you what's in it, they would have to do away with you. LOL

That's a shame, that you can't get the proper ingredients information.

Well, LOIS (the eldest) pretty much broke free of her tie down and was standing almost straight up again this morning. :laughtwo:
This reminds me why I'm steering away from those green pipe cleaners, they just aren't strong enough. It was a seriously cheap brand and that danged green stuff flies off everywhere when trying to bend the darned things.
Today I'm working on a different tie down method.

The newer leaves don't seem to have any discoloration, so hopefully continuing with the cal/mag during watering will stop that problem in it's tracks.
The pond is clear, I'm heading down for some jugs of water this afternoon when it warms up outside a bit.

I had a time lapse going, but if she broke out of her chains during the dark hours, we won't see much. It takes FOREVER to process a video on this puter, and photos are far too time consuming as well with the constant freeze ups and lag in processing.
I have a new tower, custom built, arriving next week. This puter is over ten years old and will not handle the newer programs I need without crashing anymore. UGH
I can show you what I use. I have a Carhook version, then I have a Trahook. It’s heavy duty.

Back
Top Bottom