Lady Cannafan's Seedsman Comparative Grow Banana Jealousy ViparSpectra KS5000

I've been letting them go for 1/3 of the height of the tent then topping. Then waiting for however many branches can make it to the canopy party. Cutting the rest off that don't.
This grow I just started will be different. A manifold of some sort is calling do I'll lose the bottom node, save the next up and top above that leaving just that one node to play with.

I'm changing to try and get less crazy in my grows! There usually gets plenty of weight but I'd like to focus on girth a little more. Less colas = more girth some say. Also they'll be coming from the same canopy level so auxin wise they should all get the same push.
I didn't get any training done in time on my last grow. This time it's train early and keep training. I used to get some pretty wide gerthed plants with colas all over the place. I want to see that again, not tall and lanky. This is going to be fun. Hell, I never even tried to take any clones! Totally unlike me. LOL
I'll be watching how you are doing things for sure.

Man, your girls are over here looking like models and mine are hiding in the basement worshiping satan… maybe that’s how they got the name devils lettuce?

IMG_3174.jpeg

So, yeah. Woke up to 3" of that white crap already accumulated. Sitting here with my cuppa in the dark waiting for lights on time in the grow room. They wouldn't come on....and wouldn't come on....and after about 45 minutes I'm thinking something is wrong. I started analyzing anything I had done last night or yesterday to cause any issues. Nuttin'.
After my third cuppa, it hit me.
That damn time change from a few weeks ago! Lights come on one hour later, and I forgot to change the timer for the lights to the new time. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
'saul goodman

So, yeah. Woke up to 3" of that white crap already accumulated. Sitting here with my cuppa in the dark waiting for lights on time in the grow room. They wouldn't come on....and wouldn't come on....and after about 45 minutes I'm thinking something is wrong. I started analyzing anything I had done last night or yesterday to cause any issues. Nuttin'.
After my third cuppa, it hit me.
That damn time change from a few weeks ago! Lights come on one hour later, and I forgot to change the timer for the lights to the new time. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
'saul goodman
Did the same thing except 2 of my tents adjust automatically.. the third is a manual timer…
Yeah, that one took a minute to figure out lol

Guess what I'm doing this morning?
I'm using up some bud from Blue Gelato 44 that I had to yank last grow. I yanked it time to get some bud for pressing and cannabutter.
I might try a video, we'll see.

Yet another thing I need to learn about.
Gotta get a harvest in first lol

Okay, I'm practicing vids. This is a short one making Rosin from some Blue Gelato 44. I love this Rositek press!
I almost let that Rosin drip off that paper. But I caught in time. ;-)

Thats the first time I have seen that done completely. :thanks: 🍋

I usually top my plants at the 4th node. What do you all do and why?
Usually 4th, but 5th on my newest bee coz Carcass told me to. Lol.

I was to,d 4th when I joined this nut house, and I’ve just continued doing it. Sometimes I bury the first nodes with an uppot if my plant is too tall and top at the faux 4th which is really the 5th.

Usually 4th, but 5th on my newest bee coz Carcass told me to. Lol.

I was to,d 4th when I joined this nut house, and I’ve just continued doing it. Sometimes I bury the first nodes with an uppot if my plant is too tall and top at the faux 4th which is really the 5th.
Yep. Bury the lower during up pot. Same here

Has anyone noticed the new wireless keyboard flaws? They miss words as you type a post. I mean....I know I typed that word....I saw it in my brain....I felt my fingers hit the keys....
It is the keyboard! It has memory lapses. I'm sure of it!
The manufacturers really need to address this issue. :rofl:
Well that's good to know. I often make a post that when I read it back it has words missing. I thought it was just me, so bloody good to know it is the effing keyboard that makes me look stoned!
Okay, I'm practicing vids. This is a short one making Rosin from some Blue Gelato 41. I love this Rositek press!
I almost let that Rosin drip off that paper. But I caught in time. ;-)
That's a great clip, thanks LC!

Back
Top Bottom