Mars Hydro 420 Giveaway

AEB9C3C3-1B63-4EA2-88C7-655851A95361.jpeg

#marshydro420sale!

I really wish I knew someone who owned a Mars Hydro Tent that I could check out in person or even a store that carried them near me. I've been through so many tents that are crap that I'm afraid to spend money on replacing the ones I have in fear of ending up with the same crap. Gorilla Tents are too expensive. Mars are suppose to be made of the same 1680D Material so they may be just as good. I just wish I could see one first hand before purchasing it. They need to open Mars Hydroponics stores in the U.S. Only sell their tents & lights, but also other Hydroponic equipment. I'm up for opening a store in AZ. Can't be that hard to do if Mars was willing. Their sales would sky rocket. Internet sales are great. But so many people buy direct from a Hydro Store that I'm always stuck in a fairly long line when I shop there. Many more customers to be had out there if they were to expand like that.
People also get to see it in person before purchasing & they walk away with their purchase instead of waiting on shipping & wondering. Eventually, my tents will be so bad I'll have to replace them. I can only use so much foil duct tape to cover the pin holes .... lol. There's probably at least 100 in my 5 x 5. Fair Warning: Do not buy an LA Garden tent. Poles don't match the holes, oh hell, it's total junk plain & simple & you will regret buying one. They sent me a free replacement that was even worse. Just a heads up for you guys thinking about buying a tent.
Go with vivo sun they have really thick material a d snap together easily and the tent almost peels on/off the frame the way its designed .

Isn't that a grasshopper? They eat leaves!
Nope! That’s a praying mantis! I rescued her from a bucket of water and let her sit on my hand until she warmed up.

I really wish I knew someone who owned a Mars Hydro Tent that I could check out in person or even a store that carried them near me. I've been through so many tents that are crap that I'm afraid to spend money on replacing the ones I have in fear of ending up with the same crap. Gorilla Tents are too expensive. Mars are suppose to be made of the same 1680D Material so they may be just as good. I just wish I could see one first hand before purchasing it. They need to open Mars Hydroponics stores in the U.S. Only sell their tents & lights, but also other Hydroponic equipment. I'm up for opening a store in AZ. Can't be that hard to do if Mars was willing. Their sales would sky rocket. Internet sales are great. But so many people buy direct from a Hydro Store that I'm always stuck in a fairly long line when I shop there. Many more customers to be had out there if they were to expand like that.
People also get to see it in person before purchasing & they walk away with their purchase instead of waiting on shipping & wondering. Eventually, my tents will be so bad I'll have to replace them. I can only use so much foil duct tape to cover the pin holes .... lol. There's probably at least 100 in my 5 x 5. Fair Warning: Do not buy an LA Garden tent. Poles don't match the holes, oh hell, it's total junk plain & simple & you will regret buying one. They sent me a free replacement that was even worse. Just a heads up for you guys thinking about buying a tent.
#marshydro420sale

Parnelli's Panama Red

2021.16.JPG
6x6"! No idea what it is !
How could i have missed posting here...#marshydro420sale!

Wish i could switch over to grow my Marijuana plants under these Leds So i could loose the HPS
Hps still has its place as supplementary lighting the spectrum it gives off will give u terpene's you wouldn have had and there good for hardening budd in the last few weeks of overcast weather for out door so dont think there useless .

16178231909375613835672823847568.jpg

Back
Top Bottom