MrMysfyt's First Budmaster II 1200XG LED Critical Kush Soil 5'x5' Tent Journal - 2014

Re: MrMysfyt's First Budmaster II 1200XG LED Critical Kush Soil 5'x5' Tent Journal -

Hi MM!

That is unbelievable! Your tent looks SO dang healthy. My experience is that healthy plants thrive under great growing conditions. You've got a really sweet thing going on Amigo! That foot print is perfect and the reason I'm upgrading.

Forgive me if i don't remember but, do you have the extension kit installed, and what size containers are you growing in?

That plant you pulled out looks so dang chunky!

Awesome work my friend!:thumb:

Re: MrMysfyt's First Budmaster II 1200XG LED Critical Kush Soil 5'x5' Tent Journal -

Hi Doc and thanks very much... I just have the standard (7' high) Gorilla tent with the Budmaster light now hanging directly from the top support bars via the hanging cords supplied with the light, so it is now around 1' from the top (or 6' from the bottom). Initially I hung it from one of those adjustable cords, but soon realised that the light is so intense that it doesn't need moving from high up at any point during the grow. I suppose if you are just growing four plants around the centre, you could experiment and lower the light, but I wanted to see if it covered the whole area as suggested, which as you can see it definitely does :)

The plants are all in the same 25L (~5.5 gallon) containers.... I will try to remember to take a picture with them all pulled out and spaced apart so you will get some appreciation of the light's penetration through the plants.

Awesome!

I hung my 675 2" from the top with heavy duty zip ties. Have you rotated the plants at all, I assume the spot directly under the light grows bigger plants/buds but that's just an assumption lol.

Great grow MM...

I have rotated the plants Doc, but only really on a weekly basis and randomly, not because the ones in the middle are growing bigger buds... more down to me not really noticing where I originally pulled them out from for watering. There are a few different phenotypes in there, but I've noticed the plant with the most noticeably large buds has always been on the outside. On some of the camera shots there appears to be a bright pink spot in the middle, but this is not evident to my eyes so I assume it is a focussing artefact. My personal conclusion is that there is approximately equal intensity over the entire 5x5 area. Maybe Light Addict will be able to chip in and give his opinion too? :)

I was informed by Paul some time ago that there would be updated information available on the Budmaster web site soon showing comparisons, but I haven't seen them as yet.

That's awesome news MM!

I'm hurriedly waiting patiently lol. Hurry up mail man lol.

Hey Doc, lol even the footprint of my 1200xg was great with no difference in buds from the center to the edges. That was with raised up pots via my Oxy pot setup. So the GOD hung right up high will kill the entire tent with light!!!
Ill be raising mine higher than the supplied hangers, ill get mine up to about six inches from top for my upcoming run :)

I'm thinking the same thing LA. My 675 is 2" from the top right now. I'm glad to hear about the footprint.

Seeds+116 days (56 days into 12/12):

Here you go Doc, the nine plants all pulled out of the tent and spaced out. I know some people frown at growing so many and it is probably easier to get the same amount of produce using just one plant and different techniques, but I wanted to get a feel for the plants and the space available to them:

P1000547_Large_.JPG
P1000545_Large_.JPG
P1000542_Large_.JPG
P1000541_Large_.JPG

Hope this goes some way into showing that their growth has been pretty uniform throughout the tent :)

I gave up on the idea of using tomato rings during this grow because most of the stalks are pretty thick and it wouldn't really achieve much.

Hi MM,

Your grow is amazing. Those plants really do look like they are very uniform. I think you will crush your yield expectations...

Who cares what some people do or think. What works for one person may not work for another:Namaste: You've got a beautiful grow Amigo!

That critical kush looks like the real deal brother.

Thanks for the pics bud :thanks: !

I hope the new light speeds its way towards you Doc and your grow ends up being even more successful... I'll be following along to watch :)

I thought I'd pull up a chair & see what's happening in your garden. I must say, you're doing a fine job mate, the girls are looking great :bravo::)

Nice and healthy plants man! Keep up the good work!

Nice and healthy plants man! Keep up the good work!

Thank you... not too long now Tomula and you'll be seeing the fruits of your labour too :)

Back
Top Bottom