Nematode's First Journal - LEDs & High Brix

I have no idea which pheno of the Zamaldelica I got but I hope you end up with one of them cause its freaking fantastic :passitleft:

Looking great!

Yeah this will be the second zamadelica I've grown......different beans but same order......I still have one more bean I don't know how many pheno a there are.......but yeah the first zamadelica is my favorite strain I've grown to date......these Jedi come from my previous favorite smoke...,,

I swear mine tastes like lime, at least to me. I don't see lime in their description anywhere though but thats the only name I can put to it. It is very strange and amazing smell and taste I have never had bud like it. I really wish I would of kept a mom of that one :morenutes:

Hey guys.......ill get an update up tomm, I did get my mighty in the mail today......man I packed it full of keif.......I swear I hit it 15 times......lol, the wife absolutely loves it.......so a great buy seems like it will be convenient and a lot healthier.......another note I also got my 3 p450s......can anyone tell me if its normal for the focusing lens to be loose? Seems like when I tip the light back and forth the lens shift......now I understand that facing down and not shifting around it prolly doesn't matter, but all three seem to do it, I don't believe my 150s do? I'll have to check, both are the newer gunmetal gray......thanks guys.....:passitleft:

Hey guys.......ill get an update up tomm, I did get my mighty in the mail today......man I packed it full of keif.......I swear I hit it 15 times......lol, the wife absolutely loves it.......so a great buy seems like it will be convenient and a lot healthier.......another note I also got my 3 p450s......can anyone tell me if its normal for the focusing lens to be loose? Seems like when I tip the light back and forth the lens shift......now I understand that facing down and not shifting around it prolly doesn't matter, but all three seem to do it, I don't believe my 150s do? I'll have to check, both are the newer gunmetal gray......thanks guys.....:passitleft:

Nate, I have 1 P450 Gray, and 1 P600Gray, 2 P450's-white.
none jiggle..I will confirm in a.m.

from
My great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather Ziggy Franklin ;) once said..

..Early To Bud, Early to Rise(harvest)
makes the blossoms healthy, stinky with great highs

:scratchinghead:

I think it was him...

:rofl:

Us Mighty guys need to stick together man.

20160201_175559.jpg

I can't say on the lights though. I have 3x platinum grey p300's and there's nothing loose there but mine are over a year old already so maybe there's been an update.

:cool:

I see you have an ecig mod chz... Look for my post soon on the divine tribe concentrate atty and the divine tribe dry herb atomizers!

Right on. I got mine for discretion in a "smoke-free" environment. After 32 years of 1.5 packs/day of Marlboro shorts, my ecig allowed me to stop smoking. I already had a couple vaporizers for my herb, so this was a logical step. It's been 18 months and I can't explain how much better I feel.

Look forward to your post. :cool:

I think at least some of mine move a bit. I'll try and remember to check I have some of each version:thumb:

Now you guys have me wondering. I'll check in the morning when they come back on. I have a few older "white chassis" models too I'll check as well.

Kief is the stuff left in your grinder. It has a very high % of plant matter, but doesn't melt and will smolder instead of bubble. Hash is a refined concentrate...often from kief.

kief are the trichs?..

mine melt, the PM(malawi pheno), and Crit.Cheese sizzle ..almost like sugar melting and its sweet..

kief are the trichs?..

mine melt, the PM(malawi pheno), and Crit.Cheese sizzle ..almost like sugar melting and its sweet..

Kief are the trichs...and pistillate hairs, and tiny leaf crumbles and tiny stem pieces and whatever else might happen into the grinder. Hash, in various grades, has had some of that junk removed. The better the hash, the fewer of those other things are in it.

Back
Top Bottom