OldMedMan's Aloha Journal

Queeny, sometimes a man says one thing when he really means just the opposite. ;)

I will have to remember that...

OOO honey blonde and combat boots?stop it miss Queenteaseafish

LMAO, well it's getting warm, gonna have to put the boots away. I don't like my feet getting hot. And yep went for a throwback look, I use to dye my hair honey blonde all the time back in the day. Hopefully I will get my hair cut short for the summer, also cutting out most of the perm in my hair, gonna let the rest grow out hopefully by the end of summer or fall I will try to put my hair in dreadlocks. Honey blonde dreadlocks can you imagine? One of my fnc's has dreads and he told me once I get the perm out to let him know and he will tell me what I need to get started...So maybe by winter it will be honey blonde dreads and boots!!!

I will have to remember that...

LMAO, well it's getting warm, gonna have to put the boots away. I don't like my feet getting hot. And yep went for a throwback look, I use to dye my hair honey blonde all the time back in the day. Hopefully I will get my hair cut short for the summer, also cutting out most of the perm in my hair, gonna let the rest grow out hopefully by the end of summer or fall I will try to put my hair in dreadlocks. Honey blonde dreadlocks can you imagine? One of my fnc's has dreads and he told me once I get the perm out to let him know and he will tell me what I need to get started...So maybe by winter it will be honey blonde dreads and boots!!!
:cheer::cheer::hippy::party::bong:

Pics or it didn't happen. :popcorn:

Oh brother!! You mentioned in your first post that you were ordering some Captain Jacks Deadbug Brew, for leaf miners I believe, lol

Hey GT. What's really bad is that it's sitting about 3 feet from me.:circle-of-love:

The Story Continues..................................................................Day One Again

We all gathered in the "Big Room". Where from now on we would gather when there was something we all needed to hear. All branches of the service were there and there were many, many civilians from Government Offices scattered all over the world. Washington DC was well represented. This was much more than I expected.
There were many typical "Dog and Pony" shows of information.
They also talked about the area and things to see and do and so on.

Then we broke into civilian and military groups for information that pertained only to them. For some reason it reminded me the first day of college. No teaching took place and we met after lunch in the "Big Room" and then were released to do what we wanted.

One person said that he had seen a VFW (Veterans of Foreign Wars) building and asked if anyone wanted to visit them that night? It was about 20 miles away. There were many who wanted to go, so those with transportation said they would take as many folks as possible. We met at 7 pm and took off for the VFW. There must have been 30 of us. It was a pretty big place with lots of parking.

We walked in and before we could sit down, the Bartender said " We don't serve Blacks here!"

To be continued ............................................................The school goes to the VFW.

Just cuzz I'm half black (from the waist down) I couldn't hit the like button!
:lot-o-toke:

But you got me in suspense!

Just cuzz I'm half black (from the waist down) I couldn't hit the like button!
:lot-o-toke:

But you got me in suspense!

Wow! CISCOKID! Have you talked to your wife about this?

This asian lady is beautiful... as is the image you made of her!!! +reps

China Yuman

yumanbud2.jpg

Hello over there, Just got caught back up. Love the pics, the girls look great. Still around and hopeing all is well with you and the misses. Btw, love the story and the little birdie pics.

Hello over there, Just got caught back up. Love the pics, the girls look great. Still around and hopeing all is well with you and the misses. Btw, love the story and the little birdie pics.

Hi there sinful ! :thumb:

Wondered where you were...glad you're back. Glad you are enjoying the journal...me too!
:surf:

hey OMM hope all is well ttyl man:thumb:

Hey Cronic....did you see on the news the guy that caught a good size fish and as he was reeling it in and a shark jumped out of the water and stoled it? The guy's face was priceless. :cheer::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom