OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009

OMM,
I hope your Bubblicious does better than mine did. The plant looked good but the bud was very light and airy. Hopefully growing it outside will make for better bud. The Strawberry Haze is an amazing plant and incredible smoke. It along with the Alaskan Ice will be a permenant part of every grow. The S/H was big inside. I bet outside it will be a monster. I think I netted a little over 6oz off of the two plants I had. So far 5 people have tried it and all loved it.

Hi Buddy:grinjoint: Your the second person that has said The Strawberry Haze was premo smoke. Norcaliwood swears by it. I value each of your opinions so I'm fired up about it. It is a beautiful plant growing. :winkyface:
Will have to try Alaskan Ice. Thanks for the encouragement:thanks:

Alot of plants might not make 'Rock Hard' Buds. I know I have some here that never got tight. But people love that herb. I wonder if alot havent just got spoiled and foreget the end product is what you want. Hense making it good weed. Enjoy

Hey Wood I was just talking about you. I've heard both good and bad about Bubblelicious. Allot of folks grow it so it must be somewhat good. this will be a good test of it. Stay down Bro. :grinjoint:

OH MY lets just hope you had some bum genetic's becuse i have a few bubblelious plants going now as well as another ten seed's

We'll do our best Dain Just hope I get one female.:ganjamon:

DB,
I sure hope it was a bad batch of seeds I got. I had big hopes for them and they fell short for sure. It could also be they didn't like the nutes I fed them. I think I will throw a couple outside to see how they do.

That's the spirit! :ganjamon: Give em a second chance.:ganjamon:

Holy crap OMM! You're on fire over here! :laughtwo:

Sounds like a killer line-up you have going. I can only dream.

420 is going to have to buy a new server for your next grow. lol

Good luck and good growing! Now cut that bitch down or I'm getting the next dog-sled out of here and heading to the airport! :rofl:

:peace:

Holy crap OMM! You're on fire over here! :laughtwo:

Sounds like a killer line-up you have going. I can only dream.

420 is going to have to buy a new server for your next grow. lol

Good luck and good growing! Now cut that bitch down or I'm getting the next dog-sled out of here and heading to the airport! :rofl:

Hi LabRat On fire? I have to admit got good friends here all rooting for me and giving me tips already. Love 420.:peace:

Well, they gotta do what they have to do.:yahoo:

Thanks for the good wishes, Buddy. :yummy:

She's drying out right now.....3 days at the most. I don't you getting out in that cold my friend. No dog sleds.:ganjamon:

OMM how's the weather there out in the beautiful land of sexy hula girls oh I mean HI... Just wanted to stop-in and see what's new with ya. Hope all is well..

OMM how's the weather there out in the beautiful land of sexy hula girls oh I mean HI... Just wanted to stop-in and see what's new with ya. Hope all is well..

Hi Buddy just cruising along today, making sure the young ones have all they need. Today was a day that Hawaii's famous for. Blue Sky, slight breeze, 84 degrees, just plain old great. Much different from where you are in the cold. Seems like you folks it have harder every year. Must be global warming. Hope all is well with you too Bro.:thumb:

Just stopping by to say aloha and I'll be checkin in looking for a smoke report on that stubborn bitch. :yummy:
HD

Hi Duck Fo sure Bro. It'll probably be a week after harvest.:peace:

By the way....I promise not to steal your pig at Butcher's Luau. See his journal.:thumb:

Hi Buddy Today was a day that Hawaii's famous for. Blue Sky, slight breeze, 84 degrees, just plain old great. Much different from where you are in the cold. Seems like you folks it have harder every year. Must be global warming. Hope all is well with you too Bro.:thumb:

Thanks OMM just rub it in a little more why don't ya....hahaha Global warming please I remember when I was a young one, the winters were worse than this. Just because the rest of the US now understands what winter really is about... Cold air and snow, here in Michigan we're used to it....lol

We undertook a new adventure yesterday with taking clones from our 1024. I hope that goes well..

Welcome Back My Friend rocafellarush:bravo::welcome:
For sure I'll be over to check it out.......so glad your back and at it again:grinjoint:
YaaaaHoooo!:ganjamon:

oh yes its been way to long but i am back... going to be better and smarter then the first... always learn!!! just cant wait for the seeds... :yahoo: All i see is greatness with ur grow... i went thru the whole thing again and it just gets better... loving it and love being back to the 420 crew!!!! :yummy:

Just stopping by to say I hate bagseed and to say ALOHA :ganjamon:.

:peace: brother.

Aloha High I'm sure glad you ordered some real seeds :ganjamon:
Your plants sure haven't been nice to you, but I have the feeling that they will give you some good, good smoke about three or four weeks from now.:ganjamon:

Take care Brother :peace:

Thanks OMM just rub it in a little more why don't ya....hahaha Global warming please I remember when I was a young one, the winters were worse than this. Just because the rest of the US now understands what winter really is about... Cold air and snow, here in Michigan we're used to it....lol

We undertook a new adventure yesterday with taking clones from our 1024. I hope that goes well..

Hi MI yea the rest of the US knows now what it feels like.:ganjamon:
I never got used to it.:grinjoint: But I admit it that's where my two favorite sports take place the right way. Hockey and Football. Its really different watching football here when you can smell flowers in the air and from the stadium you can see people surfing. :hippy:

Good luck with the clones.:thumb: I haven't tried that yet. :peace:

Hi MI yea the rest of the US knows now what it feels like.:ganjamon:
I never got used to it.:grinjoint: But I admit it that's where my two favorite sports take place the right way. Hockey and Football. Its really different watching football here when you can smell flowers in the air and from the stadium you can see people surfing. :hippy:

Good luck with the clones.:thumb: I haven't tried that yet. :peace:

I hear ya bro, I have lived here all my life and I don't like snow all the time but I've gotten used to it the winter...

Hawaii is one state I have to see before I pass away. I bet it is beautiful out there..

Thanks OMM taking clones was easier than I thought, you should try it sometime.

Have a good one in the sunny weather and beautiful skys..

Back
Top Bottom