OldSkoool's CFL/LST Computer Box Bag Seed Show and Review

Your plants look great when it comes to CFL's how close are they to you plants?

Check me out:bigtoke:
Sour-Bubba OG Growing under some CFL's:

Thanks for dropping by dahcwon!

I keep the lights about 3-4 inches above the tops.. Temps inside the light canopy run between 65 to 78 during dark, and light cycles.

I dropped by your journal, and left a few tips, and suggestions. Welcome aboard!!

I'll be happy to answer, along with all the other great members, any questions you have.

Damn Man :ganjamon: Our cameras will do that? Your forcing me to read the book. Yipes!:smokin:
Absolutely beautiful pictures. :surf::surf::surf::surf:

I don't like to say this, but one of those pictures looked like seeds forming.
I hope I'm wrong. Of course it may have been the one you gernimated with the toothpick. I hope. Wanda seeds wouldn't hurt a thing.:grinjoint:

Your amazing my friend. :goodjob:

Guess I should read closer. Those are seeds forming.

Thanks for that OMM! I'm going to have to read the book myself, I just happened to find that feature from mess'in around. Lord only knows what we'll find out if we read the bloody directions mate!

I HOPE I can find some seeds! But I think I should have made that faux seed pods. So far, I haven't found any in the small 'test' buds. I did take a top bud yesterday to cure....test purposes only you understand :cheesygrinsmiley:

This was the smallest of the tops, if I find any seeds I'll let you know. I have it curing in a small cardboard box, should be ready to sample in a few days.

6_8.JPG

The smallest ? Good God! :grinjoint:

Whew just used that vape again.
Got to get used to that thing.:bongrip:

Sure will be nice for you when you harvest. A real home made stash.
I'm so frugal about smoking that a couple of ozs would be like King Solomon's
Mines. :hippy:

If you don't test how will you know? Something like that has to be tested. :ganjamon:

I've really enjoyed this trip with Wanda. Keep forgetting you have more than one Wanda. :goodjob:

Got to get used to that thing.:bongrip:

Sure will be nice for you when you harvest. A real home made stash.
Mines. :hippy:

If you don't test how will you know? Something like that has to be tested. :ganjamon:

I've really enjoyed this trip with Wanda. Keep forgetting you have more than one Wanda. :goodjob:

It's 3 1/2", top bud on the thinnest stem, was on it's way of falling over. Pluck. I was surprised at the weight. Be interesting to see how much is lost when it's cured. Smells delicious:ganjamon:

Keeping a close eye on her, pistils are turning, but still have mostly clear trich's, quite a few cloudy, and some turning amber.

Same here, I just throw a pinch in a bowl. My friends are amazed at how long I can make an 1/8 last. Just one oz will be like heaven.

So far so good on all the Wanda clones. Knocked the two new cuttings on the floor a few minutes ago......nice going Gracey.

Been a great ride for both of us, wish I could join ya for a hit on your new vape. Talk about ol guy shit while we get waxed sniffing Plumeria blooms:cheesygrinsmiley:

Got to get used to that thing...

Mines.

My friends are amazed at how long I can make an 1/8 last. Just one oz will be like heaven.

Been a great ride for both of us, wish I could join ya for a hit on your new vape.

Ain't that the truth!

Last time I grew, I knew the next time wouldn't be for awhile. Tapered down from 1/4 a week to 0.5g/week, before taking a job overseas. At those rates, an oz will last over a year...

A vape is a wonderful thing. Easy on the lungs, no waste, a little lasts a long time. And a really clean high, to boot. Once you get used to it, I found I much preferred it over smoking.

Besides - if someone asks, you can always say, "No, officer, I don't smoke marijuana..." :)

If you don't eat MJ, don't roll joints or use a pipe, a little can definitely go a long way.

-TL

Ain't that the truth!

Last time I grew, I knew the next time wouldn't be for awhile. Tapered down from 1/4 a week to 0.5g/week, before taking a job overseas. At those rates, an oz will last over a year...

A vape is a wonderful thing. Easy on the lungs, no waste, a little lasts a long time. And a really clean high, to boot. Once you get used to it, I found I much preferred it over smoking.

Besides - if someone asks, you can always say, "No, officer, I don't smoke marijuana..." :)

If you don't eat MJ, don't roll joints or use a pipe, a little can definitely go a long way.

-TL

Thanks for dropping by Lurker

Being overseas could be a really good thing for an MJ lover, but on the other hand, in some areas you wouldn't want to breathe the word mary jane.

The cost is insane. Home growers do it better for free:cheesygrinsmiley:....my wife probably would have issues with that free thing.

Vapes use less MJ? Now you have my full, undivided attention.

Just voted 5 stars for you brother - got to share the love.

I'M NOT WORTHY!! But I do appreciate your vote for my humble microgrow:thanks:

I believe 5 star ratings should be reserved for inventive growers like yourself, and guys like Flurple, who's efforts expand our craft by outside the box thinking. There are probably countless others I have yet to discover, and learn from on this great site.

Thanks again.

nice dude
thats your smallest top XD priceless thats a pretty good top XD for being the smallest

I would have thought someone would have commented on the Coca-Cola shot by now:grinjoint:

I've had my eye on this bud for a while, knowing when she was getting close, this bud would be my test subject.

After 24 hrs, it's reduced to 3.3g, losing a tad more than half of the original 6.8 g. Once it's cured, I should have a pretty good idea what the entire yield will produce, give or take a few pounds..............I wish:cheesygrinsmiley:

Lookin really impressive man. If that was the smallest bud I can't wait to see the total end result weight! Good luck!

Hey Buddy,
Tried to vote for you and I had already done so. It's the thought that counts.:grinjoint:
Hope people go back and read your journal from the beginning. :nicethread:
Your quite good at innovation yourself. Cept you think inside the box and still do magic with a grow. :goodjob:

It's true the vape doesn't need much to get a very good High. There is very little actual smoke and there is a tendency keep hitin it, until you realize you don't want/need anymore.:ganjamon:

What do you mean two Wanda s on the floor? Sacrilege.:straightface:

Lookin really impressive man. If that was the smallest bud I can't wait to see the total end result weight! Good luck!

Thanks Legalize. I was about to update the test bud info, whoa, I didn't realize there would be a 300+% weight loss from drying. I'll be happy with anything more than an oz.

After 3 days of drying in a cardboard box, with occasional visits sitting on top of a toaster oven set at a low temp to speed the process. It's now in a small glass jar to cure out a bit more before I sample it.

1_8g.JPG

Hey Buddy,
Tried to vote for you and I had already done so. It's the thought that counts.:grinjoint:
Hope people go back and read your journal from the beginning. :nicethread:
Your quite good at innovation yourself. Cept you think inside the box and still do magic with a grow. :goodjob:

It's true the vape doesn't need much to get a very good High. There is very little actual smoke and there is a tendency keep hitin it, until you realize you don't want/need anymore.:ganjamon:

What do you mean two Wanda s on the floor? Sacrilege.:straightface:

Damn nice of you to try stuffing the ballot box for me:cheesygrinsmiley: Tried the same thing on yours...damn information intelligence! Getting so you can't fix an election anymore!

Afraid I fried my brain during the past 40 years of my other life, now I'm only capable of conjuring up thoughts of where's my pipe, and where's the remote.

I stood in shocked horror looking at the two new babies, lying at my feet, bleeding out clumps of rich dark soil. I tell ya, it was a brutal sight. They kinda lean a bit now, but seem to be recovering from the abuse.

Damn nice of you to try stuffing the ballot box for me:cheesygrinsmiley: Tried the same thing on yours...damn information intelligence! Getting so you can't fix an election anymore!

Afraid I fried my brain during the past 40 years of my other life, now I'm only capable of conjuring up thoughts of where's my pipe, and where's the remote.

I stood in shocked horror looking at the two new babies, lying at my feet, bleeding out clumps of rich dark soil. I tell ya, it was a brutal sight. They kinda lean a bit now, but seem to be recovering from the abuse.

Don't know about can't fix an election. Florida does OK:grinjoint:
Man I thought that was just me. That about sums it up for me too. I have trouble remembering which remote I want. :rofl:

As granny ses Ekkkkkkkkkkk!
They'll be fine. :grinjoint: You've just started LST early.;)

Don't know about can't fix an election. Florida does OK:grinjoint:
Man I thought that was just me. That about sums it up for me too. I have trouble remembering which remote I want. :rofl:

As granny ses Ekkkkkkkkkkk!
They'll be fine. :grinjoint: You've just started LST early.;)

I'm considering super gluing my remotes to various body parts so they'll be handy.

Certainly wasn't one of my smoother moves. One of the cuttings has lost it's lower sun leaves, top still looks healthy. Wait and see situation:yummy:

One interesting observation. I had one of the male clones go for weeks before I pulled it. Didn't have one root growing from it, even though it was showing new growth, and appeared to be healthy. Go figure.

Just got a master remote so i only have one to lose now insted of six no seven of them...lol...your grow proves big thing can be done in small places.oh well happy turkey day bro

I'll have to check out the latest combo remotes. Had a few in the past, but all of them lacked several key options for individual components that could only be used with the dedicated remote, so I gave up.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Back
Top Bottom