Oz's First Grow - Pyramid Tut In Coco

Alreeeeet lads lol
Looking good here oz I told u ud have plenty of interest here
5 bloody pages in a day! Well done

Lol. Hiya mate. 5 pages but 4 of them are full of my waffling shite lol. :rofl: Dude, I said it loads of times.....420 is THE BEST community on the Planet :peace:. Great members, all of whom give freely of their talents, experience and advice. VERY humbled am I :420: :thanks:

Cheers mate :thumb: I could talk for England AND Australia lol. Problem is I type 1 fingered and my lappy keyboard is shite....keeps missing keys lol. Mate, I'm loving the banter AND brotherhood on 420.....absolute quality :)

Hello der my dearest buddy :) Ohhh, I got SOOOOO much to look forward to lol :cheesygrinsmiley:The beans are currently in the sauna that was my tent lol. My legs are killing me......up n down the stairs every half hour lol. Gonna kiss em goodnight soon. I'm chilled, swilled and totally killed lol :) GREEN DREAMS to you (and all 420s) Sir Light :)

Any luck with them shooting yet then mate ?

I THINK, stress THINK I've got 1 shoot lol. Cant tell properly against the white paper (well, that and I'm fooooked lol) . Yours are looking TOTALLY SWEET D.P....... Have some +reps mate :thumb:

I'll be in the tent with them matey. Our lass is NOT impressed lol :) "I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky............" lol :)

Well I'm guessing ozz stayed up staring at beans like a child looking out his window for Santa all night.
And now he's asleep lol il guess when u check u have 5 little sprouts. Then at dinner time another few :)

Good morning guys

Ahhhh Gutten morgan mien.......Errrrr, GOOD MORNING GUYS :) Hope all is good n green on your planet wherever that may be :) :yummy: Hey Nerf, great to have you on board dude :welcome:.

Well, Sir Light, you really know how flatter a guy, you smooth talking dude...thank you
Alex Sir, again close but no cigar.......
Checked the beans at 9:15am, (yeah, I slept in lol).....and (drum roll PLEASE.........) we have 8 roots for sure. The other 2 appear to joining us too :party: It's fair to say I'm a wee bit CHUFFED :). 1 has a tap around 4mm long :)
Ok, so, big question.......is it ok to leave them ALL in the towel till they "hatch" or shall I pot the sprouts? :adore:

Hi mate. Thanks for that. We're off to a "sleep over" party at my sisters tonight so leaving here around 6pm. Think I'll pot them all at about 5pm. Does that make sense ? (SO EXCITED) :thumb: lol

Be extra careful with #8,she's special.LOL:winkyface:

Be assured my friend, be assured :) All (especially 8) the girls shall be caressed into blooming lovilyness :)

Back
Top Bottom