Paddy Goes Auto for the Winter

The inevitable upgrade. :laughtwo: Good work paddy. Looking forward to pictures of the improvements.

Great harvest on her paddy. You're going to be in harvest mode for a while with your brood. Never gets boring does it? :laughtwo::green_heart:

Paddy got stinky fingers.... ;) yeah

i found an easy way around them , go to their profile and add to ignore list ( after reporting their post )

Dunno how mischievous the mods are here but one forum I use can set a troll's account so that only they can see their posts rather than ban them. That way they might waste their time posting stuff and take a while to figure out why they don't get a reaction :)

Congrats on your harvest, paddy. :thumb:

thank you 3js mate , gona chop the rest end of week , make room lol

guys lol i am back at shed , when i took half the caravan apart i said to my self hmmmmmm my boys would like this as a little games room , so my heart went with them , not to worry the plants will be chopped soon and the shed will just become a veg shed, then i get another good shed to use for flowering

took a picture of little trevs cola , hes standing proud .

you ncan see i have plants under a cfl in the back of the shed so its working ok for now.
also have a picture of the plant im spraying , its looking a bit worse for ware lol
and you can see the remains of dadada

P10607211.JPG
P10607221.JPG
P1060723.JPG
P10607241.JPG
P10607251.JPG
P10607261.JPG
P10607272.JPG
P10607281.JPG
P10607291.JPG

thanks sue i was having thought of ending my life , i take anti depressants , 30mg of citalapram and i knew after a week the gabapentin was doing something , i became really grumpy , moody , snappy , and had high blood pressure .Sue i hope they dont have affects after stopping ive read bad reports of stopping them right away , be carefull . read up on it please x

yes farmer i agree 100 percent mate , ill not be taking any thing else off them , i give my mum the tablets to bring back yesterday to the chemist

I had my dance with prescription drugs and they tore my life apart. I was a heavy drinker and the alcohol was causing depression. My brilliant doctor prescribed Paxil (I wonder if it occurred to him to tell me to stop drinking... wait, there's no money in that!:winkyface:). Paxil turned my life upside down. I was a totally different person for 5 years, and not in a good way. I did things on Paxil that make me cringe now. I will NEVER let some dumbass doctor prescribe anything like that for any member of my family ever again. I'm happy to say that cannabis has cured both my alcohol problem and the depression. I haven't had a drink in years and I'm happier than I've ever been.

I had my dance with prescription drugs and they tore my life apart. I was a heavy drinker and the alcohol was causing depression. My brilliant doctor prescribed Paxil (I wonder if it occurred to him to tell me to stop drinking... wait, there's no money in that!:winkyface:). Paxil turned my life upside down. I was a totally different person for 5 years, and not in a good way. I did things on Paxil that make me cringe now. I will NEVER let some dumbass doctor prescribe anything like that for any member of my family ever again. I'm happy to say that cannabis has cured both my alcohol problem and the depression. I haven't had a drink in years and I'm happier than I've ever been.

fair play to you my friend , glad your life has turned around for you , sometimes i think the doctors just cant wait to see the back of you , not good. im much better my self and im glad you are too .

Take care , stay safe and be strong :)

Hey paddy, congrats on the MOTM nomination. That made me smile. :love:

Back
Top Bottom