Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

My preference is to have one of each of 5 kinds in flower for a total of 5. However whenever I start a new kind like incredible bulk now or jacks smack last time I grow out 3-6 of them and then clone all of them and bloom all of them and cure all then test which is best smoke. When that is done I clone the best phenotype only from then on.
Right now I have one chocolope, one pineapple chunk, one critical kush, three jacks smack, and 5 incredible bulk

My preference is to have one of each of 5 kinds in flower for a total of 5. However whenever I start a new kind like incredible bulk now or jacks smack last time I grow out 3-6 of them and then clone all of them and bloom all of them and cure all then test which is best smoke. When that is done I clone the best phenotype only from then on.
Right now I have one chocolope, one pineapple chunk, one critical kush, three jacks smack, and 5 incredible bulk

:adore: wow!
no im not a year this month growing , was a year back in march , just looked back on my threads , that flew lol :)

Nice to be able to track your progress eh?

***FRIDAY UPDATE***

The weekend has arrived. Tomorrow is my bachelor party and I couldn't be more excited. I'm hosting a poker tournament at my house. 20 players. It's going to be fun. Poker, cards, drinks, meds and friends. What a great combination!

Everything is on schedule and doing great. Tomorrow when I have everyone over at my house I will be dimming the 1000W down to 250W for the evening. I would like to keep my garden discrete and that's possible because of the dimmable ballast. Yay! Great investment! This will be the first time I've used it. So, that leads me to a question, is it best to turn the dim dial down when the light is off? or does it matter?

MATARO BLUE
She is incredible. So big! This is the first plant I've never touched, just let her grow. And she's beautiful. They're gorgeous plants.
image27582.jpg

image27583.jpg

image27584.jpg

FLOWER BOMB KUSH
Certainly lightening up eh? Her new growth looks great. Nice and light. Under her canopy it's so dense. Very thick with vegetation. I have a feeling this will be an issue in the future but, we will see where she takes me.
image27589.jpg

image27590.jpg

image27591.jpg

GREEN CRACK
Just stunning! She continues to amaze me every time I open the door. Very tight buds. Lots of trichomes everywhere. And those buds are getting big!
image27585.jpg

image27586.jpg

image27587.jpg

image27588.jpg

You guys have a nice weekend. Be kind to each other and make an effort to make someone smile.

MUAH!

And nice to discuss growing stuff with cool guys like You :cool:

I missed this comment yesterday.

Love this community. One of these days G, we're gonna blaze one together!:ganjamon:

Looking nice buddy! You can do either as far as dimming the ballast. I have done both with no bad effect (that i know of). If the lights are on you will see them blink a little when dimming. If possible i would prob just put it on dim before lights on. It would be the same as if you were running it on dim every day and the lights just come on. Have fun!

Looking nice buddy! You can do either as far as dimming the ballast. I have done both with no bad effect (that i know of). If the lights are on you will see them blink a little when dimming. If possible i would prob just put it on dim before lights on. It would be the same as if you were running it on dim every day and the lights just come on. Have fun!

Thanks bud! you're the best!

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

***MONDAY UPDATE***

Good day, Gang!

What a weekend, I had an amazing time with the guys. I had so much fun that yesterday was a bit rough. I was quite tired. The garden just ticked along doing her this as I did mine. Can't complain about that. I hope your weekend was just as pleasant.

I've got 11 days until I'm married! I can't believe this is going by as fast as it is. I proposed a year and a half ago, where did the time go?

I must say though, when you're in the garden, time does pass quite fast as well. I spend less time in there than I used to. When I first started out, I was in the garden on a regular basis making sure everything was still running smoothly. Now, that I have most things dialed in, I can relax and enjoy the outside world. Something can be said about lifting your head to the sky and soaking in the sunshine. But for now, lets soak in some of my garden. Thanks again for taking a stroll with me.

FLOWER BOMB KUSH (week 2 Flower)
She has stretch significantly. I am still trying to bend out her canopy a bit. She is so thick and dense that I still have an issue getting her even. But my has she lightened up a bit. This is great! I haven't even given her bloom nutrients yet so this is a good sign.
image27754.jpg

image27755.jpg

image27756.jpg

image27757.jpg

MATARO BLUE (week 3 Flower)
I am taken back by how beautiful this plant is. Such a proud stance. She is definitely the biggest girl in the room. I try and rearrange them every day. I little half turn with a rotation with the other plants. And it seems to be working well. Each plant looks like light exposure is certainly not a problem. I am finding that her leaves are getting a bit lighter. However, according to the Green Planets Ultimate Feed Guide, I have just started week 3s feeding program that will add some additional elements to the food. I imagine this will give her a little more of what she is looking for.
image27745.jpg

image27746.jpg

image27747.jpg

image27748.jpg

GREEN CRACK (week 7 Flower)
POTM? :rofl: I can't help but ask myself if I should enter her next month. But the competition is so fierce in this community. Such beautiful work is constantly on display and I'm not quite sure I'm ready. That's the wonderful thing about this magazine is that it and the members are so motivating and inspiring that I'm sure there will be a day when I can compete on the same level.
But, lets get to this beautiful girl. Her buds are so dense and colorful. I can see all kinds of color in her flowers. It's clear that the light is reaching all the way to the bottom of this plant. Because even her popcorn buds look promising. I think by the time harvest rolls around those popcorns will be part of the main cola.
image27749.jpg

image27750.jpg

image27751.jpg

image27752.jpg

image27753.jpg

Thanks for popping in today, friends.
:Namaste::love::peace:

You should enter GC. You got nothing to lose. She looks like a contender to me!

Looking great Pigeons! I think you could use larger pots next time and make bigger plants ;)

Or he can start a Capt'n style top feed grow with me in a few months and grow a pounder.... I need someone to do it with me! =)

Looking great Pigeons!
:yummy:

You should enter GC. You got nothing to lose. She looks like a contender to me!

Ahh shucks PITA thanks. I've really thought hard about it. If I do it I'll have to enter right away so I don't get intimidated by other people's work

Looking great Pigeons! I think you could use larger pots next time and make bigger plants ;)

I definitely agree! 5 gallon is as big as it gets at my grow store. So I'll have to take it online.

Thanks Ghetto!

Or he can start a Capt'n style top feed grow with me in a few months and grow a pounder.... I need someone to do it with me! =)

Looking great Pigeons!
:yummy:

I like the way this sounds. Not sure I have enough training to be an effective partner though. But I'm overhauling my veg cabinet today to something a little more user friendly. Will be planting some girls tomorrow.

Keep me posted!

Ok Pigeons, that Green Crack looks like part of my next seed order. What a magnificent plant. Puts me in mind of my THC Bomb. I loved growing that beauty. Enter her Pigeons. You have to start somewhere, don't you?

Well I certainly appreciate the motivation guys. You're right! What do I have to lose? **Other than my dignity?** Haha

You guys might just see her in the race tomorrow ;)

Back
Top Bottom