Royale Haze Soil 150w HPS Closet Grow

Hey Canuck, I'd watch what you say to fish.....he hasn't had a date in awhile. he might take that as an offer :)

Yeah and I know I have not had a date in awhile as well so I can only imagine fishy's response....

Now I feel like a dick for guessing lower, lol

I forgot that they needed support, so they are most likely pretty dense, which is excellent.

Annnd screw you fish cake! I'll take you on at Price is Right any day! I may,or may not have been on it, so I may, or may not, have experience lol

HE HE:blushsmile::hmmmm::circle-of-love:

She is still swelling and I am about 12-15% amber.... I am definitely chopping Monday! I let a buddy, who smokes like a chimney, try some sample bud and he could feel it after 2 hits. I guess I have some nice danks on hand. :)

My guess is your going to have some kick@ss smoke regardless of weight! :thumb:

Thanks guys!

Its all about quality, quantity is good too but quality is more important to me, I'm jealous, I'm almost dry from my last harvest n I just started flowering my plants, its gonna be a rough 6-8 weeks, bud mail? I think I might.....can't wait to see pics of the harvest, great job!:thumb:

Picture of the girl..... Looking like a blizzard in the closet. :)

IMG_056014.JPG
IMG_055817.JPG
IMG_055613.JPG
IMG_055918.JPG
IMG_055715.JPG
IMG_05559.JPG
IMG_055413.JPG

Thanks OMM!

yeah what OMM said 2X

yeah what OMM said 2X

Thanks Fishy! I am so ready to smoke these frosted beauties. Only a couple days until chop then a few weeks for dry and cure. :) This is the worst part.... WAITING!

Waiting and wanting:)

Well I will be posting one more set of pre-harvest photos and then a photo of them hanging. From then it will be quiet until dry weight and smoke report. :) Thanks for tuning in!

Back
Top Bottom