Shiggityflip Hits The Brix - Growing Using High Brix Soil

I fought it so hard I pissed people off. :straightface: I was an LOS gardener who had the kit show up unannounced, a gift from an anonymous admirer. It caught me off guard and happened to hit at the time Dale went into the death spiral. Seriously complicated the entire process way beyond what it needed to be. By the end I could do it with my eyes closed. :laughtwo: I also tried to document the process, although I didn't bother with amounts very long, so I'm glad to see you adding that in.

It gave me that beautiful Carnival. Worth all the frustration to get that fabulous plant and generate excitement over the strain as well as the kit. The more of us that make the effort you and I and Duggan and Graytail and......... Wow! We could go on and on, couldn't we? How wonderful to have so many dedicated cultivators excited to pass the news on.

Shigs has just about got me convinced. Third round is the current plan, next round starts on Saturday so no time to do much but what we did for our current grow.

This journal will be my constant companion.

My lord man, how many gardens do you keep. I grow 3 plants and feel like I barely have the time to give them the proper care they deserve yet you have 8 and make it look so simple. Some of us have a natural ability to grow and some others like me have to struggle to getter done. You sir are a natural.:Namaste:

It's the kit OG. Could t see the plants for four days. Got to them today. A bit of wilting going on. Trimmed them up and watered with some transplant and destress. Will hit them with Brix and then follow on with regimen after they recover. Pics and update tomorrow. Full veg including high Brix is prob 50 plants plus rooted clones.

When u say u watered with transplant and distress. You gave them distress by spraying? :)

Shiggs,
Admire your strain pheno hunting skillz bro! Takes skill AND patience. :goodjob:

(Page 1) I added 1/4oz drench into 3 gallons of water and drenched them all, being careful to let them run off the excess.

On your recap(page 3) #5 you say "After planting each clone I made a drench of 1/4oz transplant in 2 gallons of water and drenched the new pots as I showed in the last post."

I'm guessing a typo :hmmmm:

Anyways, nice journal and it has my interest, thanks :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom