SweetLeef's Gone Even More Mas Muy Loco - Perpetual - 4400W TopLED - SuperSoil

Hello my Sweetleef!! Such pretty girls. :dreamy: I'm so excited about that HarleySin, and I sure hope those clones take root. I'm looking forward to trying another seed project. This next one will be more productive.

AND, thank you for helping me get that seed issue turned around. Hope we see good things from that Bloody Skunk very soon because that Harlequin is growing quick and I'm going to run out of room! I have to get another light...

It's nice to hear you're thinking of getting another light - to me it means things are going well for you :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the photo update SweetLeef :cheer: Your Ladies look really healthy, ready and willing to produce :cheer: I'm gonna try to keep my eye on your blue dream...Also, WTF "electric dog shit"

Please to describe this magic?

:peace:

Now then,

Let's do a brief update with a decent number of pictures :)

Too Many Plants!!!! :)
20150324_215108.jpg

Too many? How can that be "too many"? I thought that was the whole purpose of "Even More Mas Muy Loco - Perpetual" :rofl:

everything looks Great Cept the one looks like got some issues :thumb:

That's the HarleSin branch I pollinated. I took the rest of the plant last week, just left that one so the seeds could finish up :)

It's nice to hear you're thinking of getting another light - to me it means things are going well for you :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the photo update SweetLeef :cheer: Your Ladies look really healthy, ready and willing to produce :cheer: I'm gonna try to keep my eye on your blue dream...Also, WTF "electric dog shit"

Please to describe this magic?

:peace:

There is a dispensary here in town that creates their own strains. Same people created the Mt. Hood Magic as well. One of their strains is Dog Shit Cherry Pie While working on that strain they came across the Electric Dog Shit pheno, which my buddy assures me is even better that the DSCP. Either way. I got the plant Sunday night and there was a tiny root poking out the bottom of the pot, last night when I looked there were many many site roots poking out of the bottom. I'm almost afraid to pot this one up. If she's even half as fat as my buddy says she is, I'm in trouble :) Here's the description thy give for it, Dogshit Cherry Pie: NW DS x Cherry Pie Kush (Part of the Dogshit Cherry Pie line :) From Five Zero Trees. Old School funk and positive Cerebral vibrations. medical: Asthma, appetite stimulation, pain relief.

Too many? How can that be "too many"? I thought that was the whole purpose of "Even More Mas Muy Loco - Perpetual" :rofl:

You are correct Ome, but I can't even get into the tent any more to water. I've gotta pull half of them out now :) I've got 10 plants that need to pot-up. but I don't have room for their bigger pots :) These are all still begging. I'm going to have some real monsters on my hands by the time some of these get around to flower. I consider these all "good problems" :high-five:

I can't wait to see the Burmese Kush in full flower glory. Hopefully you got one of the purple pheno.

I am really excited about the BermaKush! She's got some veg time yet. I should start seeing roots on two Harlequin cuttings in the next 2-3 days and Magic and I are gonna make another attempt at making fem seeds again. The harlequin cutting were taken from the 1 seed that we successfully made from the last plant. Then we'll run probably the Burma because the SAGE will not be as big, so will give us more time :) We night figure out how two run two strains at once.

If my space ever gets bigger thats what I wanna do ,, you have some wonderful plants :thumb:
:circle-of-love::peacetwo::circle-of-love:
t

Thanks Jaga! They really are wonderful :circle-of-love: With more space Jaga, you'd be dangerous my friend. Your plants would be crazy awesome. That's something I hope to see in the future.

Hot off the presses*

* no presses were used

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :slide:

It's a really dumb joke, but I just couldn't stop myself.

Nice update Sweet!

I'd like to have problems like yours...not enough room :)

HOpe your having a good one mate :)

It's one of the better problems you can hope for :) Hope all is well for you ;)

Looking damn fine in here my friend! Plenty to keep you busy :) :)

Very busy. I've got a LOT of training to catch up on. wish you were in the states you could 'come round' and we could burn and train the night away!

Lookie, lookie what I've got!

20150328_192552.jpg

That's right, those are Preying Mantis egg cases. They say each one has 50-200 live eggs in in. So we should have a whole bunch of mantis preying all over my tents :)

I potted up the Electric Dog Shit night before last. So two days after I got her, she moved into a one gallon. She had only been in the dirt for 3 days before I got her, so less than a week and this is what were looking at
20150327_214750.jpg

Then I uncoiled the roots at the corners they were at least 6" This plant is gonna be a monster. She went straight into a #2 to buy myself a little more time before I need to move her up again.

The Tangamangas and the HarleSin clones have been moved up to #1 pots from their solo cups. The Tangamangas are growing like crazy! Also, because the way it's growing, I am thinking the unknown clone is a Tangamanga as well!

Speaking of Tangamanga, she is my biggest and best flowering girl. Her 4 big colas are really starting to fatten up and I love working on her because she doesn't really smell like cannabis, she smell's like a rich girl! Like gardenias or lilies. Either way it's expensive perfume and I appreciate it :)

I've got a whole bunch of training to get caught up on hoping to get to it today. At least some of it :) I'll try and remember to snap some pics as I go along.

I also put a layer of pea gravel on top of the ladies last night. Someday, when I get my no-till up and running I will have living mulch, and a hearty IPM in play, but for now I've got some bugs I added in and a rocky mulch to cut down on the bad bugs. Plush the gravel looks really nice :) I think it also helps to water more evenly and a little more efficiently. and they are reusable! Pretty sweet. I'll definitely snap some pictures as the ladies look great with their rocky mulch.

Hope all is well in your garden today and everyday :high-five:

Here's a shot of Sammy after your training. She's looking really good, I think. :dreamy: I need a camera so I can get some good pics! Hope those clones take so we can try seeds again. If that mother had just been healthy we would have had so many seeds! I was so out of my depth trying to figure out what was going on. I don't know how much smarter I am now, but I'm much more confident for sure. That 1 viable seed is sure a pretty little girl! Maybe if those clones take I'll flip to 12/12 and let the Bloody Skunk auto finish under that so I can flower Sammy sooner.... probably be too crowded for that. But they'd finish up at roughly the same time, 8-10 weeks, clones would be a nice size by then, we could start right away. That bloody skunk may stay small like Renee and that could work, but if she pulls a Rosie on us, I'd be in trouble even if she were in that closet alone. Hmm...upon reflection, I probably should not have hit that citrus diesel that last time. Bit of a ramble there.

11086891_453844061437523_799430616_o.jpg

Here's a shot of Sammy after your training. She's looking really good, I think. :dreamy: I need a camera so I can get some good pics! Hope those clones take so we can try seeds again. If that mother had just been healthy we would have had so many seeds! I was so out of my depth trying to figure out what was going on. I don't know how much smarter I am now, but I'm much more confident for sure. That 1 viable seed is sure a pretty little girl! Maybe if those clones take I'll flip to 12/12 and let the Bloody Skunk auto finish under that so I can flower Sammy sooner.... probably be too crowded for that. But they'd finish up at roughly the same time, 8-10 weeks, clones would be a nice size by then, we could start right away. That bloody skunk may stay small like Renee and that could work, but if she pulls a Rosie on us, I'd be in trouble even if she were in that closet alone. Hmm...upon reflection, I probably should not have hit that citrus diesel that last time. Bit of a ramble there.

11086891_453844061437523_799430616_o.jpg

Ladies and Gnetlemen, please welcome to the stage, Sammy! The harlequin born from the single feminized seed we(Magicmediwana) made.
:thumb::cheer::goodjob::thumb::welcome::bravo::welldone::surf::clap::smokin::high-five::Namaste::circle-of-love:

But Sis, I think you are going to run out of room even if the auto stays small. That harlequin will get a lot bigger once you flip her schedule. I think it would not be a bad idea to flip her once the roots take on the clones. Some people say autos do really well grown under flower schedule. Either way we'll figure it out. I didn't check for roots today, but I will check tomorrow. I think if you flip her tonight, she's pretty much going to fill up the room, and if you wait to flip her until the auto finishes up, she'll be to big :)

So I say yes! Once the clones take in soil, you should flip the lights. I don't think the auto will care and it'll be fun to see that Harley go!

She looks really happy, and like she took well to the training. I'm excited we were able to keep that platen around somehow. Very nice work and +Reps to you Mediwana, for making a seed, and then turning that seed into a beautiful little plantie :) :high-five:

I was busy most of the day working out in the yard so I didn't get much done in the tent today. I gave a light defol to 4 plants and went heavier on the strawberry cough. I cleaned up the bottom branches, got rid of a bunch of the little stuff that won't really do much of anything. I also finished topping the pots with pea gravel

Didn't get many pictures snapped but I got a few lights out shots of the veg tent
20150330_030859.jpg
20150330_030904.jpg
20150330_030845.jpg
20150330_030853.jpg

Durban Magic
20150330_011625.jpg

CR+ should be coming down later this week :high-five:

That's all for tonight. More yard work tomorrow and it's my sunday night, so probably not much work in the tent tomorrow. But I will try :)

:party: :blunt: :partyboy: :blunt: :party:

:cheer: Everything Looks Great Over There SweetLeef and Ms Magic :cheer:

You guys have worked wonders with your grows :cheesygrinsmiley: I really like that gravel idea. Thanks for the great update and photos :thanks:

Thank you, TopCat! I am really excited about Sammy. I wish I could let her go longer before I flip to flower. I'd like her to be really big. (I love the Harlequin, it's great medicine for me.) My closet is just way too small. :straightface: I need (want) another space set up!

So, Sweetleef, I think I will repot this week to prepare for the flip. That'll give her time to get her feet before she gets her flowers. I will also need to take care of those light leaks so she doesn't hermie on me... So much to do! :rofl: I wonder if I pop the posts out of the hinges and take off that door, I can use that rubber insulator/gasket type stuff and staple it around the door. That should take care of the gap in the top and sides and then I will just have the bottom of the door to deal with. Thoughts? :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom