Tbobs Soil Grow - Power Flower 2014

Good Morning MikeTbob,

Good looking girls you have there. I am subbed and can't wait to see them mature.

Maui

Finally made it over here. Everything is looking great buddy. I didnt realize you had experience in re veging flowering plants. Thanks for the advice, and link!!

Yo Tbob you old dirt farmer,

How are them girls doing? How about some pictures? I have to stop in and check on you every so often.

Maui

Yo Tbob you old dirt farmer,

How are them girls doing? How about some pictures? I have to stop in and check on you every so often.

Maui

Hey there. Updates are coming soon, I wasn't feeling well this weekend and took the day off from work on Monday....as soon as I have time I will post an update and some photos.

Subscribed

Thanks for stopping in KingJohnC. Glad to have you around.

Been offline for too long. I am back and I am also on vacay through this week. Sorry I missed all the fun but we have been having heat related problems (Root Rot) with our grow and it's been a pain in the @ss. I think we have it under control now but thank god the Power Flower is in soil and still chugging along just fine. I have plenty of pictures to share with y'all in just a few hours.
Keep on farming!

Glad you fixed the problem! Cant wait to see the pics

Back
Top Bottom