THsea Grows Indoors Soil

Quick update! Looks like KC4 is biting the dust. Shockingly 3 looks more dead than the KC2... Blah, I'll probably take new cuttings of 2,3,and 4 after the weekend...KC1 is a champ so far, probably will be the pollen donor of the four.

Have a good day all! :)

I am about 5 weeks from my first SAGE harvest. She is a slow grower, but now her buds are as big as the girls finishing in 2 weeks! I am gonna let her go for the full 12 weeks and see what happens.

Thats cool to hear friend! The SAGE is going to my buddy the OMM. We don't know if its male or female really.. With its lack of vigor I really hope its a female... We don't need that trait! But loving to hear of monstrous buds!

SO.. We're actually keeping a few of the auto's... At least the La Diva and Fruit... Gosh, I wana keep the Il Diavolo and Critical also... These look the best out of them. They wont yield nearly anything... But its a few grams I don't have to purchase at ridiculous costs! And some valuable drying and curing experience.

Still giving the other 3 away. One of the NL autos is the nicest of the plants. It's an okay strain... But never interested me much. The odd one of the three is a Skunk, which again... The four I'm keeping are my interests :)

Gonna go repot the two critical auto's now into a 4 liter airpot... Pictures in a few days. Nothing deserving of 'em so far.:Namaste:

EDIT! Really going to repot it this time... Gosh I'm lazy!

Hi THsea

Check out this guys ideas on drying. Some of it is interesting.

Thanks OMM! I definitely want to experiment with drying a little with the auto's.. I know what quality product I'm shooting for.. Now its finding out how to get it there.

Auto's are starting to develop trichomes. So pretty! Too bad I'll only get 1-2 grams each probably. Thats what happens when you stunt a plant that will immediately flower! :) Can't say I'm disappointed. The mini plants look really cute and fun! :high-five:

Really looks like KC 4 has bit the dust... I'm thinking about getting cuts from 2,3, and 4 again. I have enough cubes... Take better (longer) cuts... My humidity shot up in the closet, due to a few accidents. around 60%!

Thanks OMM! I definitely want to experiment with drying a little with the auto's.. I know what quality product I'm shooting for.. Now its finding out how to get it there.

Auto's are starting to develop trichomes. So pretty! Too bad I'll only get 1-2 grams each probably. Thats what happens when you stunt a plant that will immediately flower! :) Can't say I'm disappointed. The mini plants look really cute and fun! :high-five:

Really looks like KC 4 has bit the dust... I'm thinking about getting cuts from 2,3, and 4 again. I have enough cubes... Take better (longer) cuts... My humidity shot up in the closet, due to a few accidents. around 60%!

Hi Buddy! I know you like new ideas, so glad you liked it. You may have to wait some more on the clones, from what I've read, they do look dead sometimes.
On the next cuttings you may want to try Norcaliwood's way of doing them and just stick one in the dirt.
See you tomorrow! :cheer:

Hello everyone! Pictures will have to wait til I find my memory card again... Yikes!

The four auto's that are still here have all been repotted... two into ~1 gallon pot and two into a 4L airpot. Regular pot holds La Diva & Fruit Automatic. Airpot holds Critical+ auto and Il Diavolo... Out of all the autos the Critical + is the most impressive (even though all were stunted something awful). It shows good sidebranching.

Now we're kind of slow and go... Waiting for the clones to start rooting... Once the ballast arrives we will start the seeds. The problem right now is lacking the space. Once the big light goes on my small plant count will be manageable.

The SAGE will be going to its new home tomorrow.

Later my friends :)

Just checking on you Buddy. Hope your feeling better! You looked a bit green when you left last night. Been burping em, allot.....they smell great!

SAGE is looking good!
:circle-of-love:

Got you a new Auto Today......Critical+

Found my memory card! So what have we here?

Picture updates! :high-five: Then, good news!

First we have a group shot of the auto's...
group91.jpg

Next the Critical+ and the Il Diavolo
Critical_and_Il_Diavolo.jpg

The La Diva and Fruit Automatic
La_Diva_and_Fruit.jpg

And close ups of the Fruit, then the La Diva
fruit_automatic.jpg

la_diva1.jpg

So... Thats it for pictures! :Namaste:

Good news... I found a seed in a baggie from some smoke... Pretty good stuff, a real "creeper" high. Very comfortable. It was called Kauai High.

SO! If it sprouts the new plant list should be... Kona Coffee 1- 4 in cuttings.. a Purple Haze from cutting... Kauai High, Dr. Grinspoon, Pineapple Express and the Church.. All the plants will be pretty little. I've got 6x 4L airpots and the use of 3x ~1.4gallon airpots for this grow... Thats all for the tent, two extra cuttings in small regular pots will be our "pollen donors".. The timing of all this is humbug due to the auto's... And the time it takes to root cuttings. I suspect the auto's will be ready to chop at the end of February. Once the cuttings are all fine and in the tent I'll start up the seeds... Might start the Kauai High today though.

Got my osmocote+ and I'm ready to grow! ;)

OH! The La Diva is showing side branching also. So it and Critical + look to have potential to be larger yielder's. I'm glad I'm doing the auto's... Definitely will get back to them in the future. They are very fascinating.

Found my memory card! So what have we here?

Picture updates! :high-five: Then, good news!

First we have a group shot of the auto's...
group91.jpg

Next the Critical+ and the Il Diavolo
Critical_and_Il_Diavolo.jpg

The La Diva and Fruit Automatic
La_Diva_and_Fruit.jpg

And close ups of the Fruit, then the La Diva
fruit_automatic.jpg

la_diva1.jpg

So... Thats it for pictures! :Namaste:

Good news... I found a seed in a baggie from some smoke... Pretty good stuff, a real "creeper" high. Very comfortable. It was called Kauai High.

SO! If it sprouts the new plant list should be... Kona Coffee 1- 4 in cuttings.. a Purple Haze from cutting... Kauai High, Dr. Grinspoon, Pineapple Express and the Church.. All the plants will be pretty little. I've got 6x 4L airpots and the use of 3x ~1.4gallon airpots for this grow... Thats all for the tent, two extra cuttings in small regular pots will be our "pollen donors".. The timing of all this is humbug due to the auto's... And the time it takes to root cuttings. I suspect the auto's will be ready to chop at the end of February. Once the cuttings are all fine and in the tent I'll start up the seeds... Might start the Kauai High today though.

Got my osmocote+ and I'm ready to grow! ;)

What Frosty Ladies you have! :cheer:

Looking Good Grasshopper! Kauai High.....more island strains.....great! :bravo:

Thanks OMM! Yea, they do look frosty! :) Hopefully we get even a gram off of each!

They all have six or more little bud sites. Very frosty, under the scope most of the trich's are cloudy... Some clear. On the fruit there is a small (like 2%) amber. We will be waiting for all of them to be a large percentage of amber... More like 30-40%.

Kauai High has started germination. Once the sun goes down the auto's go back under the LED... Exciting times :)

Thanks OMM! Yea, they do look frosty! :) Hopefully we get even a gram off of each!

They all have six or more little bud sites. Very frosty, under the scope most of the trich's are cloudy... Some clear. On the fruit there is a small (like 2%) amber. We will be waiting for all of them to be a large percentage of amber... More like 30-40%.

Kauai High has started germination. Once the sun goes down the auto's go back under the LED... Exciting times :)

It is exciting times Buddy ! :thumb: Your growing !! :circle-of-love:

Yep! 25 % at least! On the amber.

I tried to fit the pots in the tray for the next one. 6 will fit in one tray. 5 might be better...gives them a bit more room. The other tray will have 7 red bottoms and a bunch of yellow bottoms. Should be interesting. :high-five:

I'm new to this forum and i need a couple tips. i was looking at your pics and u have exactly what i need lol. me and my roommate are having trouble keeping our plants small. every time i plant a seed i find it always gets to big. how do u keep your plants so small. i live in a dorm with my soroiety sisters so i can't have a plant thats so big. like i said I'm new to this hahaha thank you :Namaste:

Those little baby flowering plants look awsome!!! Please... this is not an insult. I think they look cute!!

I am going to have to try an auto sometime!!:circle-of-love:

i wish i could grow this many trees. lucky
Hello friend! Yep, I'm semi lucky! :) In a state that recognizes the use of medical marijuana for my ailments. Also in the state with the most sunny days per year... But all's gonna be indoors. The houses are so close together, and the yards are so small... I would be robbed for sure! I've been sticking the auto's next to my window some days... It only gets full intensity late afternoon. Thank you for stopping by! Don't be a stranger!

I'm new to this forum and i need a couple tips. i was looking at your pics and u have exactly what i need lol. me and my roommate are having trouble keeping our plants small. every time i plant a seed i find it always gets to big. how do u keep your plants so small. i live in a dorm with my soroiety sisters so i can't have a plant thats so big. like i said I'm new to this hahaha thank you :Namaste:

Oh, YOU again, :high-five: Just kidding. I'd say you need to roll with auto-flowers. They are only a problem is you want something more than a beautiful bonsai! ;)

If you stick to shorter strains (that don't stretch) or get plants that respond well to topping.. And keep the lights closer to the plants.. These are better ways to control your space, IMO. If you don't want vertical growth, there is always topping. You will probably love the KC plants, if any of the cuttings take... These suckers are short! The ones I saw were 12/12 from seed outdoor in... I'd say 3 gallon pots or so. Things prolly aren't over 3 feet tall. Most "hawaiian" plants that I've heard of are usually sativa(ish) and are usually quite a bit bigger. OMM's journal's are great learning spots, its kind of like a community forum.

Those little baby flowering plants look awsome!!! Please... this is not an insult. I think they look cute!!
I am going to have to try an auto sometime!!:circle-of-love:
how... how dare you! :circle-of-love: Just kidding, they are cute as hell! They smell amazing, hopefully they smoke well!

Auto's are neat. I've noticed they have some really interesting characteristics. One is that they tend to have a really large trichomes. Makes them look real pretty! The Critical+ and Il Diavolo seem to have smaller glands, who knows. They are all covered, and thats what matters! Definitely will be revisiting these types of plants... I'd really love to get some landrace Ruderalis and make my own auto plants... Really like the idea of making my own seeds...

:thumb:

It is exciting times Buddy ! :thumb: Your growing !! :circle-of-love:

Yep! 25 % at least! On the amber.

I tried to fit the pots in the tray for the next one. 6 will fit in one tray. 5 might be better...gives them a bit more room. The other tray will have 7 red bottoms and a bunch of yellow bottoms. Should be interesting. :high-five:

And heres our friendly neighborhood OMM! :Namaste: Also the reason I don't wana buy seeds! I can see me becoming an single-seed or attitude junky too ;)

Hope you enjoyed the football. I like the idea for the tent, so one tray with the ~3 gallon x five/six... and the other tray 7 red bottoms... I wonder how many of the yellow bottoms would fit. You thinking cuttings in the yellow bottoms? Or just 12/12 from seed strains you aren't really excited for?

You dream big buddy! :cheer:

This is why my grow is all.. 4 liter airpots... OMM likes to play in dirt too much, I'm sick of it when I get home! Just kidding... Nah, but I do think that the airpots are supposed to let us use less. It will be a nice comparison too now that we're both using OC+ again. The 4liters will prolly stunt my yield a bit... Definitely prepared to make the jump to either 2 or 3 gallons..

:thumb::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom