1st Ever Grow, LED, White Widow Auto

She looks awesome also Im a huge watch geek and i love that tag .

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
Thanks! the red light meses up the color, but I'm sure everyone here knows that. She looks a lot better in natural light. ( I need to do a photo update with her under the sun tomorrow) And I am a watch geek as well!! I have a few I want/need to add to my collection, which is ever-growing. ;)

1st Ever Grow - LED - White Widow Auto

Thanks! the red light meses up the color, but I'm sure everyone here knows that. She looks a lot better in natural light. ( I need to do a photo update with her under the sun tomorrow) And I am a watch geek as well!! I have a few I want/need to add to my collection, which is ever-growing. ;)

They looking very nice to me. Great day to ya!!

A couple shots of Maryanne outside. Still some crispy leaves on her, but I removed so many the other day I don't want to keep messing with her. I'd say she's ready to start flushing tomorrow. She's been growing since Jan 21. I think with a week to a week and a half flush she should be good to go.

420-magazine-mobile434307379.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1616275179.jpg

I flush with non pH water just straight water alone but that's my method everyone's different I also pretty much only do DWC so soil might be different

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

hello Ladyk3, congrats on your garden. I took my fastberry last Saturday, day 63. The trichs are the key indicator of maturity. leaves turn yellow because we all stop giving nitrogen to plants in flower not because the plant is ripe. When you have amber trichs starting to develop she has begun the down hill slide. I have not seen any trich pics so I have no idea how ripe they are. What type effects are you looking for? if they go too long you will have a big batch of sleeping meds, that will be heavy feeling. Ilikecheese has more experience than I do, so I am not contradicting him by any means. Just wanted to suggest you rely on trichrome appearance to make final decision.

hello Ladyk3, congrats on your garden. I took my fastberry last Saturday, day 63. The trichs are the key indicator of maturity. leaves turn yellow because we all stop giving nitrogen to plants in flower not because the plant is ripe. When you have amber trichs starting to develop she has begun the down hill slide. I have not seen any trich pics so I have no idea how ripe they are. What type effects are you looking for? if they go too long you will have a big batch of sleeping meds, that will be heavy feeling. Ilikecheese has more experience than I do, so I am not contradicting him by any means. Just wanted to suggest you rely on trichrome appearance to make final decision.
thanks for the feedback! I had a great deal of leaf rusting occur earlier in the grow which has affected the sugar leaves on a lot of the plant, resulting in dark looking tricomes, so I'm kind of guessing on this. I don't mind a more energetic high with this plant ( if I am chopping too soon ) because I have another WW that's about 2 weeks behind this one that I can better determine tricome development.

Keep a close eye on the trichomes. Once they start degrading they can go fast. I'm very happy with the energetic buzz from my WW autos and I chopped when I saw about 5-10% amber. I stopped smoking for decades because I don't like the fuzzy-headed couch lock from plants flowered for too long.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom