1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kindsoil

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Vans gonna be very busy soon running a bunch of nice crosses

Re: 1st Grow - Alaskan Thunderfuck x4 - Durban Poison - Blue Kush & Blueberry In Kind

Soon like in football time...lol

1.5min in football = 1/2hr real time

Soon in Van Time = 2yrs in Real time

He has too many Strains to try, I'll have my ACDC x Kilimanjaro backcrossed before he tests all his

Lol, only guy Almost as bad me with all his strain testing.... almost

Morning Van.....lol

Morning everyone!

Ms Stank and I chopped down the rest of the Durban Poison (Day 67) last night and got the initial trim done and washed the buds really well. Gotta trim the ATF 2.3 plant that has been drying after her bath. So looks like my day will consist of trimming ATF and Durban Poison.

On a side note.....I have tried a couple nuggets off of the Blue Kush that I tried as well as a nugget off the one of the ATF plants I cut to look at trichomes. Both were very nice considering they were only about a week dried with no cure. The Blue Kush nugget was really frosty and had a very mellow flavor for so early on.

I have to water the remaining ATF plants and the 75% of the Blue Kush that seems to be still stacking and putting on size. Will probably give her a couple more days before I cut her down....probably on the 9th. The next ATF will come down on the 10th and then we will be down to 2 plants left.

Ordered more seeds, this time from Crop King courtesy of MOTM contest. Decided on the Blueberry Regulars since I need some male Blueberry in my life. Hopefully I will find a decent one. If not, BC Bud Depot has regular BC Blueberry as well as regular Original Blueberry. Still waiting on my delivery from my last Seedsman order.

By the way, I really hope more of you got into the bitcoin because it just keeps going up in value. My 350 bucks is back up to about 650 bucks. Looks like its time to start filling my seed cart again!! Stank has another 200-300 bucks to blow on more seeds!!! Xmas seems to be coming early this year!

He has too many Strains to try, I'll have my ACDC x Kilimanjaro backcrossed before he tests all his

Morning Van.....lol

I think I’m falling in love with you. Does that bother you? :tokin:

Morning Van....I hope you know I’m already in love with you. :love:

I need to get on the bitcoin bandwagon but my seed addiction is already over the top! .

I need to get on the bitcoin bandwagon but my seed addiction is already over the top! .

Gawd yes! I should do it too. Been meaning to, just lazy.

I tried the DAMN bitcoin Crap... would never go thru, even after talking to the bank, so Gave up

Im good on Beans for awhile, Now.. a MALE Blueberry would be nice... That said...

My C99xBlueberry is rocking it in flower, nice smell of blueberry too... Excited bout that girl

Damn dude, now THAT is a harvest! Seeds n bud. Cant ask for more. Well done Sir

:thumb:

:passitleft:

Thank you UA. The bud seems to be decent even with the seeds. I thought I would loose a good portion of potency but that doesn't seem to be the case....thankfully. How are things in your neck of the world UA?

Good morning stank! How are you doing in seeds wonderland?

Morning NS! We are doing well buddy, thanks for asking. Gotta get to work trimming buds this morning. Just making a few rounds before I start. How are you brother?

He set up a ball pit, filled it with seeds and now him and Ms Stank are jumping around in it. Woohoo!

LOL....hey don't go giving Ms Stank and I any ideas! We have been known to get a bit freaky, its dangerous to give us any ideas in that area!

Wow! Amazing haul and crosses!

Kudos, bro!

Vexy!! Whats shakin brother. Thank you! Definitely looking forward to enjoying the girls once they have dried and cured....they are pretty good so far. Just gotta figure out what i am going to enjoy while I trim today......Durban, ATF, Mob Boss, or Blue Kush.

LOL, Yes shits about to get real hectic up in Stankville once that perpetual gets going! Gotta work the crosses in with the new strains.

Morning Van.....lol

LOL, morning Chris! I wish I could run my whole collection in 2 years! 5 years would be a more realistic time frame LOL. I can't wait to be able to run 20 or 40 plants at once. My back may not like it, but I will!

Shits about to get real here 420 lol

LOL, not quite yet......gotta wait until after the holidays. Gotta finish this harvest (December 15th-20th should be the last girl getting chopped down), then gotta clean everything several times over, bleach the shit out of any thing that might have come in contact with the mite infestation and then let it set and repeat several times. I don't want any lingering possibility of a stray mite hanging around trying to start a family reunion up in Stankville.

Maybe look into doing a sulphur burn, kill the critters along with any pm that might be lurking. Start off with a clean slate.

I think I'm falling in love with you. Does that bother you? :tokin:

Morning Van....I hope you know I'm already in love with you. :love:

Awww shucks! Ya got me blushing and stuff Gramps. Better not let Ms Stank see me like this! LOL

Well think about it this way.....if any of the places you buy from accept Bitcoin, its a decent way to expand your seed addiction for almost free. Think about it way way. I got in on Bitcoin when it was about 2,500 per Bitcoin in June. Its up around 17,000 today. So my initial purchase of 350 bucks has bought me over 900 bucks worth of seeds and I still have my original 350 plus an additional 300. So it feeds my seed addiction without letting that addiction impact my wallet. I know I just have to be patient and let the value go up and I can buy more! Then even if the value drops or tanks, I know I still have plenty of beans to hold me over until it rebounds.

I tried the DAMN bitcoin Crap... would never go thru, even after talking to the bank, so Gave up

Im good on Beans for awhile, Now.. a MALE Blueberry would be nice... That said...

My C99xBlueberry is rocking it in flower, nice smell of blueberry too... Excited bout that girl

I haven't bought any of those beans from Seedsman, but its in the wishlist so its only a matter of time!! I am sold on almost anything that has blueberry in it.

Maybe look into doing a sulphur burn, kill the critters along with any pm that might be lurking. Start off with a clean slate.

What is a Sulphur burn? Never heard of that.

What is a Sulphur burn? Never heard of that.

was just gunna ask the same thing Van:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom