1st Grow, Bagseed, CFL's..

If im using MG organic potting mix does any one know if i need to use bone meal and blood meal??

Any one know if lowes or walmart carry Ph supplies?
I'm using MG organic choice potting mix and haven't used anything else but distilled water. I'm sure walmart and lowes will carry the PH test strips, as far as an actual meter goes, maybe lowes will have one, but last time I checked there, they only had the cheap analog ones.

The more I watch these plants grow, the more I want to preserve them, so i might just reveg them after harvest and take clones then.. Only an hour and a half till they wake up, I can't wait to see how they're doing today.

yeah the reps on here need to be spread out A LOT.. It's good that way, I know another forum I used to post on frequently required you spread rep to 3 people before you can rep again, and it got out of control how many points we had. I think I had a little over 2 billion, and if i would neg rep someone with a full green bar, it would give them a full red bar lol

+rep man, i've been lovin this grow.

thanks alot man um just messed up on like 4 me sprouts money was tight and didnt get supplies in time and roots rotted but just got all i'll ned for like two weeks so hopefully i'll turn this grow around

and at wat stage do you start doing 12/12's??
I started 12/12 at 45 days in veg.

thanks for swingin by dude! I'm really excited about the pink buds, I've never really seen that before myself, so I'm very curious as to how well it will smoke. I'm also curious as to how this strain would perform with good nutes and lighting.

hey K2,I found another plant with pink hairs,guy said its not strain its more the exact way it grew up,temp,way light hit it,said you can have hairs on same plant not pink,said its fine,even a clone from that plant may not be pink.

xzxz.jpg

amazing i started my first grow two weeks ago and the seeing progress in your plants gets me excited, one thing why do ya tie the down is it so they bush out instead of getting really tall ?

amazing i started my first grow two weeks ago and the seeing progress in your plants gets me excited, one thing why do ya tie the down is it so they bush out instead of getting really tall ?
yeah that's exactly why. When you tie down the top, the plant redirects its growth hormones to start forming new tops, which will eventually fill into additional colas. Also, I'm only using CFL's and florescent tubes, so my light intensity leaves a lot to be desired. This way, I can keep my lights right on top of the plants, and give all of the plant even light distribution. If I didn't tie them down, there is no way the bottom buds on the plant would get much usable light at all.

yeah im using a large 125w cfl light, aswell as two 100w floresent bulbs. i think i will do the same as you as my lighting is limited, i have a hps lamp from work but the ballast is burnt out so i think i will try and get my hands on a ballast. your grow is amazing for how basic you kept it from the start you must be very proud of them "hi five".

thanks bro! you plan on starting up a journal? I'd like to see your setup. It's always crazy to see how people set up their grow spaces with what resources they have on hand. I'm very proud of how well my plants are doing, I honestly didn't expect them to come this far without good lighting and food, but they fight on!

Back
Top Bottom