1st Grow - Ebb-N-Grow : Afghan Kush, White Widow, Bag Seed!

oh my god thank you so much for the PM ( I can't pm you back yet because i don't have enough posts) I love this board though!!

i was getting so sick of receiving mis information from mal informed 15 year old members over on grasscity.com

I'm really excited to have you guys tag along with my ebb n grow journal , however, i gotta finish up the grow i have going right now (15 easyryders in soilless mix)

i'll post a journal for that grow later tonight and i'll be sure to send you the link!!

thanks a TON!!

p.s. your grow is AWESOME. i'm really excited to get tips from you in the near future.

SWEET :smokin: Nice pics SF You have to be pleased! And you are right the Afghan Kush looks incredible.
Not far to go, keep it up!!!

Thanks man! Day by Day.

p.s. your grow is AWESOME. i'm really excited to get tips from you in the near future.

Thanks LGM!

:welcome:

(fyi, the 420 "police" will come around and edit your posts that contain other website growing sites...but not a big deal. Just giving you a "heads up")

Absolutely any questions you have with the e-n-g and growing are always welcome. I'm confident you'll get an ears worth from all of us!

So pull up a chair and roll a spliff, in my opinion your jumping on at a great time....flowering cycle!

Thanks man.
SF

fantastic job bro...PROPS

You and McB man! Can't thank you guys enough!!

Pit, Question. Just checked the breeders info on the Kush, it says 6-8 weeks. I'm at 5 weeks. How much longer on this you think?

MJ_1132_1b.jpg

It'll be done way sooner than the White Widow I have going, you think?

Thanks man.
SF

Little off topic post.

Mom sent me a link to an online camera that people can't seem to get enough of, there's like 11,500 people watching this Owl in a box that just hatched owlets. It's almost dinner time when the male owl brings back the food, from what I hear it's usually a rabbit or mice....Yummmm!

The Owl Box, Ustream.TV

Anyway, just wanted to let you know, owl be watching.

Have a great night.
SF

Dude that Afghan looks like a glittered up beast... nice job bro

Thanks Guys! I'm just doing my best.

So update on the LowRyders. Looks like three of five might make it. The Pics I'm showing, I think I know what caused the leaves to look like shit. The drip system that I'm using was pumping Nutes right on the tops of these, and I'm sure they got burned. The new growth, as I'm sure you'll agree looks better, once it got past being drenched with water. Just a newb mistake.

Heading to do a res change on both systems tonight. I'm a little stuck here with the LowRyders, two of these obviously are ready to move on with Nutes, but the other two could probably stay a little "light" the next week. Oh well, the strongest will survive.

MJ_1163_1.jpg

MJ_1148_1.jpg

MJ_1152_1.jpg

MJ_1153_1.jpg

MJ_1157_1.jpg

Just got Season Five of Weeds. I know, I'm slow to the party. Hope it's good.

Have a great day!
SF

You and McB man! Can't thank you guys enough!!

Pit, Question. Just checked the breeders info on the Kush, it says 6-8 weeks. I'm at 5 weeks. How much longer on this you think?

MJ_1132_1b.jpg

It'll be done way sooner than the White Widow I have going, you think?

Thanks man.
SF
1-2 weeks on the Kush and yes the WW will take longer

SF,

I forgot to mention it to you but the person that I received a clone from also uses sure2grow! When he mentioned it to me, I thought about your setup! Lol!

Hey NG1.

That's cool! Did he give you any feedback? I don't have any complaints thus far.

Thanks man.
SF

Back
Top Bottom