1st Time Grow With DWC Top Feed Burmese Kush

Looks great OtG. Sorry we took over your thread with dogs.... hope it's okay if I watch and learn for my hydro run next year!

Now this is just my opinion... your lights are too far away. Somewhere in Potland their is a recommendation from the manufacturer stating a recommended distance for flower. I would try to find it. Then maybe look at the footprint and find a happy medium between distance and footprint. Light distance is a weird deal. You lose a shit load of light just from a short distance. There's a very popular formula out there defining the correlation between light and distance... someone help me out... right on the tip of my tongue... Anyway, this is just my loaded ramblings. I don't know your lights but I think i would take it to 18 over the next few days. Watch for bleach. Id like to add that bleaching doesnt necessarily happen on the closest branches to the light. I would definitely look at the footprint also, dont want to leave anyone out in the cold.

Thanks for listening.

240E52E2-3A1A-4285-9604-DCC6F79DCD96.png

Here's what you do...

You take out some big shiny scissors. You make sure all the tops can see. Then slowly lop the head off of one of them. Hold it up. Let em get a good look. And you just say... This could be you, If you don't get your collective asses out of second gear !! Then hang the example from a tack to keep that message fresh. Just a thought

I’m gonna work it down over Christmas holidays when I’m there to monitor it, I’m gonna get it to 18” and if it bleached them oh well they’re so small it’s not like I’ll lose much anyhow lol the white castle is a chunky plant and I’m looking forward to a full flower run under this light instead of 3/4.

They look good man, I'm sure they'll fatten up for you . I might take those guidelines into account for my lights as well, damn leds are so powerful now :S

I snapped off an under performer during the defol yesterday and left it hanging off the light as a warning to the rest of them. There will no tolerance of airy shitty popcorn!
Dude you so rock. I'm SURE it's gonna be all they need. You crack me up.

I lowered the light to 20” from the highest top and an average of 24” over the main canopy, it was actually lower than I thought or they stretched again but it was sitting at 22” off the highest tops and 24” off the main canopy. I’ll have it down to 18” by the time I go back to work on the 3rd. Only 6 hours to go now and it’s time to be that drunk uncle who makes a scene! God bless Christmas rum. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom