1st Time Grow With DWC Top Feed Burmese Kush

Day 23 flower:

How's it going tonight? I snapped a few quick pics here before work at lights on. They drank another 2 gallons each tub over the past two days so since tomorrow is res change I topped off with ph'd water. They are still stretching a bit sothatsbdecent and the buds are puffing up. Here's some pics.
IMG_310721.JPG
IMG_310918.JPG
IMG_310823.JPG
IMG_311015.JPG
IMG_311116.JPG

And mama and the cheese.
IMG_311419.JPG
IMG_311517.JPG

Have a good night all, I'll catch up on your updates at break tonight. Smoke one for me! :roorrip:

Day 24 Flower:

Res changed today. PPM is at 750 per tub I upped the PH to 6.0 in this batch as I want some potassium uptake and I hope it will creep up to between 6.1-6.2 to get in that optimal range. temp is 76-78 the past day and a bit so my house must finally be cooling off a little, RH fluctuates between 39-46%, when it gets down to 39 I wet a hand towel and place it on a plastic lid under one of the intakes and it seems to help bring it in line. Same nute mix as last week and the only real reason i changed the res was to up the ph as I've been lowering to balance always since the start and I read you shouldn't use up once you've used down and vice versa. 35ml GH Mrico, 17.5ml GH Grow, 52.5ml GH Bloom, and 17.5 GH KoolBoom in 7 gallons of water then brought to 6.03 each tub. I will almost certainly do an extra mid bloom week next week as well and really push these girls so they can swell up nice and fat.
IMG_311921.JPG
IMG_311815.JPG

I had to raise the oscillating fan today as they've grown enough the wind was only making it half way across lol. It's almost looking like i never defol'd at all and that's just showing how these girls are definitely from Burma and want to cover up.:rofl:

Day 24 Flower:

Res changed today. PPM is at 750 per tub I upped the PH to 6.0 in this batch as I want some potassium uptake and I hope it will creep up to between 6.1-6.2 to get in that optimal range. temp is 76-78 the past day and a bit so my house must finally be cooling off a little, RH fluctuates between 39-46%, when it gets down to 39 I wet a hand towel and place it on a plastic lid under one of the intakes and it seems to help bring it in line. Same nute mix as last week and the only real reason i changed the res was to up the ph as I've been lowering to balance always since the start and I read you shouldn't use up once you've used down and vice versa. 35ml GH Mrico, 17.5ml GH Grow, 52.5ml GH Bloom, and 17.5 GH KoolBoom in 7 gallons of water then brought to 6.03 each tub. I will almost certainly do an extra mid bloom week next week as well and really push these girls so they can swell up nice and fat.
IMG_311921.JPG
IMG_311815.JPG

I had to raise the oscillating fan today as they've grown enough the wind was only making it half way across lol. It's almost looking like i never defol'd at all and that's just showing how these girls are definitely from Burma and want to cover up.:rofl:

:rofl::laughtwo::rofl::biglaugh: Getting some legs already arent they!

Got my White Castle a pineapple chin know seeds today! They came with a g-13 land shirt that should actually fit lol, that's brings my collection for the purpose of preserving genetics to 13 different strains in my seed bank all feminized.
IMG_312522.JPG

Here's a few of the girls last night,
IMG_312416.JPG
IMG_312322.JPG
IMG_312226.JPG

Have a great day all.

Got my White Castle a pineapple chin know seeds today! They came with a g-13 land shirt that should actually fit lol, that's brings my collection for the purpose of preserving genetics to 13 different strains in my seed bank all feminized.
IMG_312522.JPG

Here's a few of the girls last night,
IMG_312416.JPG
IMG_312322.JPG
IMG_312226.JPG

Have a great day all.
I have never gotten a shirt that fit. Most of mine have been in Vietnamese extra small. The last one I could rob a bank maybe but it wouldn't go past my chin. That's pretty cool.

Day 25 Flower:

I'm starting to get a little itty but of burn on the very tips, so I'll be topping them off with fresh water no nutes to lower the ppm a bit get them in the right range, I can finally post some nice bud shots here instead of the same old canopy shots.
IMG_312724.JPG
IMG_312920.JPG
IMG_313522.JPG
IMG_313817.JPG

Have a good day and smoke a big one. :roorrip:

Damn Ill have to go back and read what I missed but those flowers are moving like freight trains Damn! Honestly insane! :S think that burn might be from the light not nutes?

Looking awesome OG, keep keeping on ;P.

P.s. hey sexy ladies, lookin fine ;)

Damn Ill have to go back and read what I missed but those flowers are moving like freight trains Damn! Honestly insane! :S think that burn might be from the light not nutes?

Looking awesome OG, keep keeping on ;P.

P.s. hey sexy ladies, lookin fine ;)

Glad to see you around Big, and congrats on your MOTM nomination ;)

Glad to see you around Big, and congrats on your MOTM nomination ;)
Thanks man, honestly never expected something like that, especially after being so flakey the last couple weeks lol it really means a lot, just excited to finish getting all set up here so I can get back to journaling and hanging with all of you again!

:blunt: this is obviously where the fun is :passitleft:. .

Thanks man, honestly never expected something like that, especially after being so flakey the last couple weeks lol it really means a lot, just excited to finish getting all set up here so I can get back to journaling and hanging with all of you again!

:blunt: this is obviously where the fun is :passitleft:. .

Glad to see you around bud and hope we see more of you over the holidays.

Day 27 flower:

Vitals are holding pretty steady, topped them up with 2 gallons fresh water and raised the light an inch to see if I can stop the mild burning on the tips. Here's a few shots of the ladies before lights off this morning.
IMG_313917.JPG
IMG_314016.JPG
IMG_314221.JPG
IMG_314419.JPG
IMG_314722.JPG
IMG_314820.JPG

Have a great day, only 4 more shifts for me this year!:cheer:

Day 28 flower:

I did a light defol tonight and raised the lights another inch, I have about 6 inches to raise them at this point but only another two weeks til I'm supposed to lower them in to 18" for the last two weeks. They are drinking a gallon a day and I've been topping off with fresh water and the tip burn has seems to be halted. The buds are fattening every day which is awesome. The auto cheese is doing well and momma has roots in the water so at this point I just wet the rocks once a day and try to keep the rapid rooters moist. Here's some quick pics have a good day all :high-five:
IMG_315320.JPG
IMG_315421.JPG
IMG_315527.JPG
IMG_315620.JPG
IMG_315724.JPG
IMG_315826.JPG

My first shots under a daylight cfl at lights off this morning. They look so pretty hot to me. :circle-of-love:
IMG_315920.JPG
IMG_316028.JPG
IMG_316122.JPG
IMG_316222.JPG
IMG_316320.JPG
IMG_316419.JPG
IMG_316520.JPG
IMG_316615.JPG

Well time for coffee and then off to work, 3 more shifts. :high-five:

Apparently I have been asleep all this time... THAT is from a CFL? Bravo!

No no lol, they're growing under my perfect sun cob. I just busted out a daylight cfl to get some real light pics for the first time, everything has had a purple hue up to now and I wanted to see them in natural lighting.
OH. I was like... holy shit when did he do that!?!? Carry on. Don't mind me... haha

Back
Top Bottom