2nd Indoor Grow In RDWC 3 Pineapple Chunk & A White Widow Under Perfect Sun COB

I have a Remo super charged kit that they sent me to try out, I'm going to take some clones off the chunks and do a side by side grow and see how much of a difference there is between the hen hydro line and remos.
I've used his Calmag. It worked pretty good, but it's dark red, so you don't have a clear res. Not a huge deal.

I'll be using it in starigh buckets to start to see how it performs versus General Hydro's line. If I get great results I might be inclined to switch the res nutes at that point.
This will be good. I was always curious about the rest.

So I flipped to 12/12 today, hoping that with 10 weeks Flower I’ll be able to smoke some chunk on 420 before I go see super troopers 2. Stoner goals lol. Here they were first day in the rdwc.

E07D4C5E-A622-4FF4-A2EC-87FC9DC201E5.jpeg

And here they are tonight when the lights came on after 36 hours of darkness.

C9730560-6304-4124-A2B5-E049D4A5091C.jpeg
95B6779A-E384-4082-9973-923BCF473189.jpeg

I’ll be doing my first res change tomorrow afternoon when the lights are off. I’m guess I’ll only be able to suck out about 90% of the water and I can’t get directly in the buckets with the scrog in the tent so it’ll be whatever I can’t suck out and then refill with bloom nutes and start kb liquid. My res temps have been steady around 72-75 but with z7 you’d think it was ice water. I have no slime or sludge or even salt buildup this far and well it just runs hydroguard out of town. If anyone in Canada needs a bottle of hydroguard I have a spare.

Looking great buddy. I haven’t been around much but I’ll make an effort to change that! Flipping again already, I love it. They really loved that 36 hour nap eh? Look how much they reacted!! :)

Ya Life seems to get in the way sometimes, hope your new gig is treating you well still man.

So I flipped to 12/12 today, hoping that with 10 weeks Flower I'll be able to smoke some chunk on 420 before I go see super troopers 2. Stoner goals lol. Here they were first day in the rdwc.

E07D4C5E-A622-4FF4-A2EC-87FC9DC201E5.jpeg

And here they are tonight when the lights came on after 36 hours of darkness.

C9730560-6304-4124-A2B5-E049D4A5091C.jpeg
95B6779A-E384-4082-9973-923BCF473189.jpeg

I'll be doing my first res change tomorrow afternoon when the lights are off. I'm guess I'll only be able to suck out about 90% of the water and I can't get directly in the buckets with the scrog in the tent so it'll be whatever I can't suck out and then refill with bloom nutes and start kb liquid. My res temps have been steady around 72-75 but with z7 you'd think it was ice water. I have no slime or sludge or even salt buildup this far and well it just runs hydroguard out of town. If anyone in Canada needs a bottle of hydroguard I have a spare.

Are they still in the same spots? If so that one at the front right got a move on big time...

Are they still in the same spots? If so that one at the front right got a move on big time...

No that top picture is a shot from the door on the side of the tent and the bottom two are head on. The widow has grown lots and will do well I think but the chunks needed to be flipped like now. My screen is filling fast but i can let them get about 18" off the screen before i have any worries about light burn. Also this round they've been under the big light since they went in there and i gradually worked them up through the switches to full power. So Hopefully I don't run into too many issues. They all look super healthy and have shoots up through the screen everywhere so i'm gonna keep on it and keep them level and that light will do its job this time and break a pound for sure.

2nd Indoor Grow In RDWC 3 Pineapple Chunk & A White Widow Under Perfect Sun COB

Hope so man. Its grrat to smoke. You will enjoy. Mine wasnt an early finisher, but i have one nore bean i will try soon. Highly regarded in my camp tho.

Re: 2nd Indoor Grow In RDWC 3 Pineapple Chunk & A White Widow Under Perfect Sun COB

Hope so man. Its grrat to smoke. You will enjoy. Mine wasnt an early finisher, but i have one nore bean i will try soon. Highly regarded in my camp tho.

It’s top5 lifetime for me, so hopefully I grow it to standard. The Burmese I ran last is amazing. But makes you super sleepy lol. I pulled it early too so I’d hate to see it with more ambers. These three have some of the biggest fans I’ve ever seen so it’s giving me big hopes for sure.

Better hone up on your supercropping skills cuz that PC is going to explode when it starts stretching!

I'm getting that feeling as the screen is 6" above the pots right now and I have the mains weaving around like snakes with tons of shoots popping up past the screen. I've been very diligent about tucking and last night I defol Under the screen pretty good anything hand size or bigger is gone now. The widow has finally decided to show up for the party so I'm training her back into a 1'x1' square in the back corner and the rest of the screen is for the chunks.

I’m getting that feeling as the screen is 6” above the pots right now...
Have you thought about raising the screens while you can? Or maybe do like Scrogdawg and add a second screen later on. Those PC babies have the potential to leave the WW in the dust... like, you could hang supplemental lighting for the WW from the canopy of the PC. LOL.

WW and PC are on opposite ends of the height spectrum. Your gonna be doing sum cussing OG. lol.
The chunks were bushy and flat for 3 weeks then fucking BOOM it's on. I have a manifold of sorts going on as the main branches are winding around and being tucked while the shoots are getting to grow up I will be staying on top of it folding and tucking even after the stretch is done i will be bending and tying to keep it exactly even to the lowest cola for even penetration. I'm possibly thinking about letting the outer edges grow slightly taller to make a coliseum of sorts

Haha precisely but to be honest I think it might just end up a giant mess by the time it’s akl said and done they are growing two inches a day and drinking between 4-6 gallons. It’s so much that I’m constantly looking for leaks but they are sweating like crazy they have the humidity at 49-58% and when my fan shut off for half an hour the other day after res change it shot up to 85% in no time. I think I may have a case of rideritis on my hand but I’m not equipped to deal with this shit like he was lol I can drop the buckets 5” and raise the lights 2’ but I don’t think I have enough room for what these want to become.

I gave Mrs cheese her last feeding today, I will likely top her off one more time then she flushes next Thursday for a week and then I’ll be chopping her down at 85 days from seed. I am looking forward to trying her out as she is stinky as can be. Poor Mama is going to be lonely til mama chunk gets her feet under her. There’s a mama widow a couple weeks ahead and mamas first baby is plugging along as well. Here’s the cheese today after I changed her water.
C7BEE302-1E2D-464F-8C91-A0339BC99C97.jpeg
81CF845E-7BF5-4FBC-953B-C60D6D93416F.jpeg
A8C67B8B-B094-4528-8512-777BCFB8ED5C.jpeg
3B5C6997-EEFB-416E-A189-DE9AB962B2DB.jpeg

If I didn’t have the microscope I’d of taken her down a few days ago but the trichs are just starting to turn Amber. Have a good day all.

I gave Mrs cheese her last feeding today, I will likely top her off one more time then she flushes next Thursday for a week and then I'll be chopping her down at 85 days from seed. I am looking forward to trying her out as she is stinky as can be. Poor Mama is going to be lonely til mama chunk gets her feet under her. There's a mama widow a couple weeks ahead and mamas first baby is plugging along as well. Here's the cheese today after I changed her water.
C7BEE302-1E2D-464F-8C91-A0339BC99C97.jpeg
81CF845E-7BF5-4FBC-953B-C60D6D93416F.jpeg
A8C67B8B-B094-4528-8512-777BCFB8ED5C.jpeg
3B5C6997-EEFB-416E-A189-DE9AB962B2DB.jpeg

If I didn't have the microscope I'd of taken her down a few days ago but the trichs are just starting to turn Amber. Have a good day all.
Looks amazing bro.

Back
Top Bottom