3G's Sponsored NukeHead Grow

So you dont have any up yet? I thought you mentioned you had one with five sets of leaves but maybe i misread it. I just want to see someone with one above ground. Who will be first? Lol.

The Em Dog was the one I was talking about, we started it before we got the sponsorship so going to veg the NukeHead in the veg cab, flower the Em Dog and go perpetual and the NH will hop into the flower cab the day after we harvest Emma

I haven't checked her out yet lights just went on she may be poking up

Well the cotyledons have shed their husk and I can see them flush with the top of the rockwool still folded over. No sign of the shell, which worries me a little bit as the shell could be inside the RW and damage the taproot. Maybe I'll dig around with a toothpick and see but I'll only do that if I notice an issue. But later today we should have a baby sprout .

Well the cotyledons have shed their husk and I can see them flush with the top of the rockwool still folded over. No sign of the shell, which worries me a little bit as the shell could be inside the RW and damage the taproot. Maybe I'll dig around with a toothpick and see but I'll only do that if I notice an issue. But later today we should have a baby sprout .

Should be fine. !

Here she is right now looking like an albino haha
420-magazine-mobile1754658039.jpg

GOSH DANGIT .... I'm on a diet, and now I had to go to my local sams while shopping and seen these Cheesy Poof replies and seen that big ole plastic container of cheesy poofs and bought some.

We would like to announce we are going to sponsor Van Stank with our prided strain, and Nuclear Juice :) ... and maybe a bag of cheesy Poofs !

Sorry folks I rarely get time to reply here, we are hammered with back to back orders going out the door and were looking to hire more staff to try and keep up. We are no longer accepting any further sponsors, but thank you to those who inquired or applied. The rest of you all have a merry merry green day and feel free to contact us at info@NukeHeads.com if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom