420’s 3 White Widow & A Do-Si-Dos Hydro F&D 600W MH 1000W HPS Grow

I'd glad is all hunky dory up there in the thawing north! Roof is probably fine but it seems to have stopped raining in California, so it might have all been a big waste of money. ;)

Har! Still can't see it under the snow! And with the two girls running around barefoot, grass is definitely the way to go.

Glad to hear they've found the problem. I hope that stent thing goes well, and remind them you may be an ass but that's not where they should put it. We'll be thinking of you! :goodluck:
All the sites I’ve been on show a .01% chance something could go wrong . Makes me feel comfortable , hopefully I don’t clear the recovery room like I supposedly did on the hernia . I have no memory of it ! I have 70 acres of watermelon growing but I’m not gonna make the Fourth of July harvest , So that means they won’t be as sweet unfortunately . Later and thanks .

Sounds like a plan!

Could have handled harvesting 70A of watermelon before the surgery? Sounds like a lot of work for one hippie. :)
No way by myself, looks like some maybe close to harvest . Now if the watermelons grew like they did when I was a kid 65 pounders I’d have a big problem. My three grandsons and there two brother in law’s have stepped up . I’ll go take some pics later .

No working , you should have built this one in Waco Mama and the babies could have enjoyed the coast while you built it ! The lakes are all flooded right now wished they’d get rain in the West !
Hope you put in triple pane windows.
Started making mother plants everyone is burned out on 00 Kush hollering white widow or dosidos and Alcapoco gold is what they want but these gals are up , The Monster Zkittles and the purple punch stepped up to the start . They figured out what was wrong with me other than being an ass is I need a stint , gonna happen the 30th so I’ll start clones afterwards.
Yes sir, triple pane, end double argon gas in between.
I looked at it this way, if we wanted to fix, and try and flip, then double is the way to go, but if we’re going to be here for 10+ years, we will end up saving money.
It’s expensive but worth it. Next step, is for them to put them in!! =)

have a great day everyone!

Hi B! Depending on what they are eating, they might actually be helping your lawn...prolly not though bad grubs or good worms taste just as delicious. I vote Whackamole. CHeers mate, have a great day! :yahoo:

Everyone have a great 4th . Have been raining here for 3 weeks now , please send to the West ! And the cardio report 10% flow corrected , slowly feeling better . Actually can think again.

Hope you had a happy 4th WH.

Somehow I missed the updates in your journal:(
Take care of yourself my friend, I'm glad that there was an improvement on the cardio flow and that you've got some help.

Wishing you all the best brother :green_heart:

Happy 4th WH, and congrats on getting your heart sorted out. My family tells me thinking is good and they seem to like when I do it, so I'm glad you're on the mend. :love:

Yes, do send rain our way. But preferably next winter!
I have veins I haven’t seen in 5-6 years . I have started feeling a lot better slowly, I should have done one of those $150 lifeline screenings to prevent this live and learn .
No you can have this slow saturating rain the skeeters are carrying us away.

Hope you had a happy 4th WH.

Somehow I missed the updates in your journal:(
Take care of yourself my friend, I'm glad that there was an improvement on the cardio flow and that you've got some help.

Wishing you all the best brother :green_heart:
Most definitely had a great 4th had both kids and all the grandkids and great grandkids in one place . Hope you had a great one to .

Most definitely had a great 4th had both kids and all the grandkids and great grandkids in one place . Hope you had a great one to .
We celebrate the 1st up here, but I too got to spend time with family. Took a drive and did some camping- was great to see everyone again after so long.
Having all your kids & grandchildren in one place sounds like a great way to spend any day :green_heart:

Hahaha too freaking funny!!
So I ended up catching the bastard! But it was a Vole, not a mole….

the vole was keeping the gophers away, now that he’s not there, I’ve been dealing with gophers… lol but I think I poisoned them… haven’t saw them in a while! Fingers are crossed!!

hope everyone is doing well!! Good to hear from you @Pbass @InTheShed @West Hippie @Rexer

Hahaha too freaking funny!!
So I ended up catching the bastard! But it was a Vole, not a mole….

the vole was keeping the gophers away, now that he’s not there, I’ve been dealing with gophers… lol but I think I poisoned them… haven’t saw them in a while! Fingers are crossed!!

hope everyone is doing well!! Good to hear from you @Pbass @InTheShed @West Hippie @Rexer
These field mice down here keep this crazy cat busy , keeps his mind off my song birds . I see them in the water melons next to the river , still none ready . I guess I passed inspection because the grocery chain decided they’d buy everything I produce. Amarillo yellow and crimson sweet from johnnies seeds all sprouted .
All is as good as it’s gonna get here. Mama and I are having a 45th the 31st wish I could have ever body to the party . The kids are planning it so I’ll stay out the way . Have a great weekend .

Back
Top Bottom