• Cannafan

Votes: 39 38.6%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Snidrajsed

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:rofl: Wait! hearing voices isn't normal?

Normal, lol? Who aspires to attain such a state?

The only real trouble with being lucky enough to hear the many and various voices comes when all of them - and you - disagree.

Or was that agree? I never can remember which is the one that is dangerous...

...until the screams start, and then they tend to drown out all the voices.

Stupid screams. Must remember to remove the tongues first next time.

Well I haven't been on here as long as most but from what I've learned people don't even try to pronounce snidrajased..they just say stinky or the guy with the wtf does that say name when you get that first welcome to 420 mag am a right ??.and of course everyone knows it's you there referring to..
it's unique..hard to forget..it's works..
Let me be first to say I regret using my ps3 user name for this forum, I should have thought of something clever. Oh well, I even thought about rejoining with a new and better name like Godfather... Lol, but loe I did not. Anyways if you have trouble pronouncing it it's phonetically Snid-raj-sed... Easy enough a computer could do it :rofl: But I go by
Stinky Snid
It's basically my ongoing nickname at work. The guys love it. Anyways I always liked the way this chap on socom used to say it with a Louisiana accent.. Snnid:) the more redneck you do it the better it sounds.

Thank for the heart wrenching laugh attack, a snidrajsed what the @#%^ is that.... Rotflmfao... Priceless!

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Tortured Soul,

Maybe to calm them, you all have to agree to disagree.

Works for me.....

Here, it requires a good sativa. Or several high-current pulses.

Tortured Soul,

Maybe to calm them, you all have to agree to disagree.

Works for me.....

:laugh:
Are you trying to tell me that I've been listening to all these voices for all this time and there not real...:yikes: No really you're joshing right..:confused: Man.... You could have saved me a fortune in therapy...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:....:circle-of-love:

It's just a case of, lights are on and everybody's home...

Are you trying to tell me that I've been listening to all these voices for all this time and there not real...:yikes: No really you're joshing right..:confused: Man.... You could have saved me a fortune in therapy...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:....:circle-of-love:

Therapy? All therapy ever got me was a lighter wallet and meds that (variously, and often in combination) flatlined my emotions, spasms, a locked jaw for several hours, caused a delay when I wanted to get it up and, ironically, unasked erections at random moments. Well, and out from under some rage-related court charges (but let's not talk about that ;) ). I did manage to make a few hookups that resulted from the odd (in more ways than one) conversations in the waiting room now and then, but I wouldn't say those were directly related to the therapy.

All in all, cannabis works much better. Turns out it's cheaper, too. And rather than (pardon the pun) screwing with one's sex life... it enhances it, lol.

Those that can, do. Those that cannot, teach. Therapy is for folks who aren't even sure if they should....

Got news for ya D.....they are real, and they need to be acknowledged. Give 'em some brownies to quiet them down. LOL
I agree... the voices seem to come from everywhere sometimes. One sometimes needs to be careful which ones they talk to, some of the mischievous ones will get you in trouble!

Congrats to all the nominees this month... it does look like a spirited contest has resulted! Every one of you deserve to win and indeed are already winners in most of our eyes just for being on the list. Thank you for all that you do for the members and this forum. Please know that each of you have my gratitude and respect. Good luck!

Got news for ya D.....they are real, and they need to be acknowledged. Give 'em some brownies to quiet them down. LOL

Mine are always telling me to take more bong rips. Especially when I have stuff to do. "It's just one bong rip, what's that gonna do?" Then they laugh at me when I forget what I was supposed to do. It's a vicious cycle.

You guys are very strange- all those voices. At my place there is only one voice - mine. Talking to myself...

You think it's quiet here- you should enter a plant in the POTM contest. An ominous hush has descended over everything there! Nobody wants to jinx their entries I guess. It's quite interesting and strange.

You got it buddy!! Are you clairvoyant? If I was a betting man, I would put it all on the person with the most votes.
Not me, I know how this contest is run, Rifleman will not vote till 11:55 PM on the last day as well as quiet a few others.

Well ye it is only the first day of voting & you may be surprised on how things turn out in the old horse race to the finish line !

Been here way to long to see that...

I agree Fuzzy, as they say, "It is not over till it is over"

Back
Top Bottom