• Cannafan

Votes: 39 38.6%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 19 18.8%
  • Snidrajsed

Votes: 28 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not me, I know how this contest is run, Rifleman will not vote till 11:55 PM on the last day as well as quiet a few others.

Moi? :rofl: I got busy last month and almost forgot to vote. My phone now has a monthly reminder set.

Gosh, it's such a refreshing laugh fest over here. :laughtwo: You guys got my day off to a great start. Thanks for that. When you live alone you talk to people who aren't physically there. You mean this isn't normal? Oh, it's when they initiate the conversation, or when they answer you that you should be concerned. I see. Lol!

Pulling for you on the job search Canna. :circle-of-love:

Was checking out the polls..
To the 420 staff..did you ever think not to show the voting till the end of the contests..
When someone has so many more votes than others people tend not to vote because they figure it's not going to matter..what's the point there person can't win anyway..
Happens in politics too..they project the winner before voting is even over so they don't go out to vote..
just sayin..

Was checking out the polls..
To the 420 staff..did you ever think not to show the voting till the end of the contests..
When someone has so many more votes than others people tend not to vote because they figure it's not going to matter..what's the point there person can't win anyway..
Happens in politics too..they project the winner before voting is even over so they don't go out to vote..
just sayin..

That's a very good point old school. I was thinking about this when I was able to start voting on here and realized that you could actually look at the polling results before the polls closed. I also feel that some people would just come in and vote for whoever is leading instead of putting in the time to actually look into who they are voting for. I think it would be a great idea to show results after the polls close.

That is why the dedicated loyal 420 Members wait to the end to vote. It is joked about in this thread every month. A good half of the votes come in during the last week because there are lots are really nice people waiting trying to make it fun for everyone.

:thumb:

That is why the dedicated loyal 420 Members wait to the end to vote. It is joked about in this thread every month. A good half of the votes come in during the last week because there are lots are really nice people waiting trying to make it fun for everyone.

:thumb:

I never thought of it this way, thanks for the mental note. I have noticed the joking about it before but I am also still fairly new and getting used to things. This is what I will start doing next month as well, great idea :)

That's a very good point old school. I was thinking about this when I was able to start voting on here and realized that you could actually look at the polling results before the polls closed. I also feel that some people would just come in and vote for whoever is leading instead of putting in the time to actually look into who they are voting for. I think it would be a great idea to show results after the polls close.
Agreed

Well that's what I think..works with all the contests like nugz and plant of the month..you go there see that someone has 30 votes for that nug and makes you say that must be the best one.puts it in ur mind...but it's not..they just have 100 friends don't mean it's the best nug..all I'm saying if you see the numbers first it's kinda not a even contest.people lean toward the popular vote.the people with no votes are thought of as yea right he's no good no ones voting for that guy...

Well that's what I think..works with all the contests like nugz and plant of the month..you go there see that someone has 30 votes for that nug and makes you say that must be the best one.puts it in ur mind...but it's not..they just have 100 friends don't mean it's the best nug..all I'm saying if you see the numbers first it's kinda not a even contest.people lean toward the popular vote.the people with no votes are thought of as yea right he's no good no ones voting for that guy...
That's how I fell last month, granted it was a tough one, but the thought still crossed my mind. I plan on voting this weekend. I'm still pondering on who to vote for...it's a good month.

In fact I think I have been trying hard to remember to make the point on the 15th each month. Don't waste your vote. Usually at this point there is a good half of us left and we get to decide.

Maybe not this month. There are not too many left to vote unless we had some surge of new voters voting early and we still have 50 votes hanging out. 50 this late is not uncommon and is enough to make a big difference.

One of these days it is coming down to one vote and I am on pacific time. :)

There is a long way to go this month yet. Anything can happen. :)

Personally, I have confidence in the voters abilities to decide for themselves. I don't think people make their way to these contests just to throw their vote out to someone they are not familiar with at all. What could they gain from that? If anything they will throw it to the name they recognize, if they are unsure, and feel like they've played a part in the success of that person they know.

Just my personal opinion there. Good luck everyone!

:circle-of-love:

It's a great point Oldschool. I always vote with my gut, which I still think is always the best way, but I often look at the polls and think my vote is 'wasted' if it's for someone who isn't close to winning. Almost kind of takes the fun out of voting sometimes. At least the choices here are great, unlike in most other elections.

In fact I think I have been trying hard to remember to make the point on the 15th each month. Don't waste your vote. Usually at this point there is a good half of us left and we get to decide.

Maybe not this month. There are not too many left to vote unless we had some surge of new voters voting early and we still have 50 votes hanging out. 50 this late is not uncommon and is enough to make a big difference.

One of these days it is coming down to one vote and I am on pacific time. :)

Well you can make that 51 come next month and count me in :) I will always vote for someone who has made a significant difference that month either personally or in the 420 Magazine community itself. I love that we even have these sort of contests here, I certainly joined the right forum by the looks of it and I will take pride in that! This is a great place to learn, thanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom