• Buds Buddy - Gorilla Cookie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Droopydroors - Green Poison XL

• Freak Brothers - Unknown Strain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do-Si-Do first place grow contest. This is the nug I choose to be tested. Will let you know the results.
20210410_120652.jpg
24.65% THC levels we're tested. Finished 1st place in thc level.

You all have some beautiful nugs!!
:welldone::bravo:

My bud is no comparison to those that have posted but I’m super proud of it because it’s my first one! So I figured what the heck, I’d share it with ya’ll.

Mad Martigan (JTRxLSD) auto grown completely outdoors during an Arizona winter. Started it Nov 30th, the day it became legal to grow in AZ.

Its dry enough to smoke but not cured yet. Dried using the low and slow fridge method.

Willow! One of my all time fav movies <3

My humble submission for this month is a couple shots of my freshly harvested and dried organic indoor grown Silver Fox Pheno #4/B. Best of luck to one and all!:goodluck:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

That's an amazing photo!

That's impressive! So what agency did you use and what was the cost to have a sample tested?
The testing was free through the grow shop that put the contest on. And they go through the can of profile testing it's database for every cultivator that has their canvas tested they get a can of profile normally you would pay to have your cannabis tested to start your cannabis profile however I was lucky enough to be able to participate in a growing contest and I was knowledgeable enough to take first place and get everything for free. So as far as the test goes I believe it's in interactive system for everyone

The poll is now closed and a huge congratulations goes to @beez0404 for his tasty looking Jellium Punch nug! :welldone:

We want to thank everyone for entering and sharing your mouth watering nugs with us. Can't wait to see what you have in store for next month. :high-five:

Congratulations on your well deserved win this month @beez0404! :thumb::yummy:

The poll is now closed and a huge congratulations goes to @beez0404 for his tasty looking Jellium Punch nug! :welldone:

We want to thank everyone for entering and sharing your mouth watering nugs with us. Can't wait to see what you have in store for next month. :high-five:
Congratulations @beez0404 great work.
Bill

Back
Top Bottom