• Buds Buddy - Gorilla Cookie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Droopydroors - Green Poison XL

• Freak Brothers - Unknown Strain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Beautiful Flowers Everyone... this is my Liberty Haze that is about 5 weeks in(Dry/Cure) and already smells of Lime/Spicy Skunkish sort of Aroma. I'm sure it will change even more these next 3 - 4 weeks, but She's something Special Already, GOING to be an Awesome Summer! :volcano-smiley:

Reddish Brown Hairs and a Frost Festival(I wouldn't call it GREEN Bud) :rofl:

One of these day's I'll get a Camera that doesn't Handicap Me! :ganjamon:

I’ve never been to the dispensary :eek: but not for lack of wanting to lol I’m about a 10 hour drive from the nearest one, but with that dank, no need to go lol

Do-Si-Do first place grow contest. This is the nug I choose to be tested. Will let you know the results.
20210410_120652.jpg

You all have some beautiful nugs!!
:welldone::bravo:

My bud is no comparison to those that have posted but I’m super proud of it because it’s my first one! So I figured what the heck, I’d share it with ya’ll.

Mad Martigan (JTRxLSD) auto grown completely outdoors during an Arizona winter. Started it Nov 30th, the day it became legal to grow in AZ.

Its dry enough to smoke but not cured yet. Dried using the low and slow fridge method.

Last year I crossed two of the finest strains I have ever grown and came up with Jellium Punch. Both plants on their own are superstars. The combination of my Jellium crossed with a superior Purple Punch created a top shelf creation. The last week the Jellium Punch was growing she smelled like a grape Pez candy. The buds are densely covered in long trichromes with big mushroom caps on the ends. The bud to leaf ratio is the best of any plant I've ever grown. I'm proud to enter this Jellium Punch nugget and hope she fairs well with this awesome competition she faces.

This is Durban Poison from my second ever grow. Wet trimmed & dried for 9 days in a net & a 30 day cure. I get a whiff of skunk when I open the jar but when I cram a bud up my nose, it’s a sweet, earthy & piney aroma. The flavor is well, like pot. It hits before I exhale & it hits hard for about 10 minutes. After that it settles into a pleasant but energetic buzz. According to the breeder it’s 100% Sativa. The bud is in a wide mouth mason jar lid.
Good luck everybody!

06D1C120-F9AE-4877-A3D6-9CEB6888692C.jpeg

20210201_194121.jpg

One of the only ones that got a decent cure ,me an the misses keep dipping the jar lol

Last year I crossed two of the finest strains I have ever grown and came up with Jellium Punch. Both plants on their own are superstars. The combination of my Jellium crossed with a superior Purple Punch created a top shelf creation. The last week the Jellium Punch was growing she smelled like a grape Pez candy. The buds are densely covered in long trichromes with big mushroom caps on the ends. The bud to leaf ratio is the best of any plant I've ever grown. I'm proud to enter this Jellium Punch nugget and hope she fairs well with this awesome competition she faces.

Looks so frosty. I love It!

Wow, that's a lot of entries for this month! Way to go everyone. Nice looking buds!

You all have some beautiful nugs!!
:welldone::bravo:

My bud is no comparison to those that have posted but I’m super proud of it because it’s my first one! So I figured what the heck, I’d share it with ya’ll.

Mad Martigan (JTRxLSD) auto grown completely outdoors during an Arizona winter. Started it Nov 30th, the day it became legal to grow in AZ.

Its dry enough to smoke but not cured yet. Dried using the low and slow fridge method.
She’s a beauty & belongs in this competition...

This nug is only 5 days dried so not cured but dry enuff for a solid smoke
20210413_152129.jpg

So excited because this is from my first ever indoor grow and first ever hydro grow, which without the experience and keen eyes of the community here, would have prolly fell flat on its little green face.

The seeds were Blueberry Cookies by Dinafem. I used General Hydroponics' trio and a little Terpinator at the end. I had no RO so I was running with alkaline well water with an EC of 400-700. Harvest happened a good month after breeder estimation due to a long slow veg and issues with temperatures being too cold. Just growing these two little plants, however, kept my mood elevated throughout the winter (as well as while mentally deescalating from 2020).

Ok...my experience with cannabis is so incredibly limited so my opinion should be taken with maybe half a grain of salt BUT...this is the best weed I've ever had. The taste is so clear and clean and bright and the high is similar, with more arousal and 'expanded buzzing body' feel than I remember the same seeds having outdoors. It's almost spicy/fruity, which really came out in the resulting hash.

Took the photos with a bounced slave flash and the sun using my D5600 on aperture priority mode F13 (prolly should have gone 16) at ISO 100. Only post editing was a little sharpening and then resize. Hand trimmed after 5 day hang and then left in an open pickle jar in the woodshop (highest humidity area) until it sits at 58% rh per one of those $1 'zon sensor things.

Edit: OH...also it smells a little garlicy due to the pickle jar :D Sadly this does not come across when smoked :<

Back
Top Bottom