420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

This does look like potassium deficiency. Personally, seeing that would make me want to give some extra bioavailable finishing nutes, such as terpinator... it just seems to be a very hungry plant and I am curious how mine are going to look at this stage too.
Well that is one thing I have plenty of ;)
I will give it a dose in its next watering.

just curious, did this plant get @DYNOMYCO when the container was built?
It did not, because my sample was not here yet. HOWEVER, I have been using Recharge, and she’s about due for another regimen of that ;)
I know you like that stuff, and I’m using in several applications now to see if it’s going to benefit my crop. My gut says yes ..

It did not, because my sample was not here yet. HOWEVER, I have been using Recharge, and she’s about due for another regimen of that ;)
I know you like that stuff, and I’m using in several applications now to see if it’s going to benefit my crop. My gut says yes ..
It is my belief that with myco fungi properly established in the container, supplementing an already strong root system, there should not be any deficiencies like this later in bloom. The fungi act as a secondary root system for our plants and the microscopic threads from the mycorrhizae are amazing and can be hundreds or even thousands of miles long in your container! All of these little filaments are packed into a small area underneath the plant, in and between the roots helping to gather in the massive amounts of nutrients needed by fruiting plants.

Day 71
48E6A0AB-5AD4-48C6-B974-A59486E3CEAF.jpeg
Flower Day 18

I couldn’t ask for much more. She’s happy and moving the right direction.

Flowers are starting to stack beautifully, as GSC usually does…

She's beautiful, Justin. I think you've done a very good job. :high-five:

Looks great J

I am wondering if can I get those nutes in Australia?
We don't currently have a distributor partner that sells to Australia, so you won't see us in brick-and-mortar stores.

That said, you can take a look at an e-commerce site that carries our products and see if they ship to Australia! You can check our website for our e-commerce partners. Geoflora Nutrients | Buy | GEOFLORA Organic Dry Nutrients

She looks great, Justin! :Rasta:

She's sure a purdy one!

Day 72
FC9EA30D-1F52-4A45-B55F-F0D9AF8C2E4D.jpeg
E3A55A86-1BBE-44E5-AD65-200A798C33D6.jpeg
Flower Day 19

Not much to complain about with her. Threw in a bit of K (Terpinator) and some Cal/Mag the last 2 waterings. The slight yellow tinge doesn’t seem to be increasing. So either it was just a growing pain for this girl, or she just needed a little tiny kick in the pants.
Looking solid now though…

Might need a different tent mascot for later flowering?
I’ll work on that ;)

Day 73
1AF251C1-9B34-4716-87B2-6C220C194CBD.jpeg
Flower Day 20

She’s getting an aroma to her already ;)

Going just about as well as I could hope for at this stage. Good node spacing in most places, and no wasted plant energy on undergrowth.
Tomorrow is time for another top dress, she’s probably waiting eagerly for it…

Day 74
30EC8B45-306B-47A5-B561-E8D38C20BFE4.jpeg
Flower day 21

Added another GF Bloom top dressing. Loving the node stacking and spacing
2125284B-617B-4F83-A437-0DD67E0C61B8.jpeg
less than an inch between most of them usually equates to nice dense colas.
This girl is happy as a clam, filling out her space perfectly.
Happy Friday growers!!

She's a stunning beauty, Justin!

Great job. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom