420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Justin Goody

Once you have tasted organic, you will never go back. :rofl:
That’s what I keep hearing. As much as I enjoy using other (unnamed) easy, cheap nutes…they can leave you wanting more in that taste/smell dept.
If I’m averaging 6-7oz per auto, the slight cost increase is still negligible, when all is said and done.
Proper taste makes it all worthwhile anyway, as you know.

Good morning HG!

This one is into the bag of Bloom, and has only used 10oz of it so far.
As far as the VEG- I’m currently feeding 4 plants with it, and am down to this much
E5D664E5-D8A5-48AC-9F2F-CA6BEAA37FF8.jpeg
about 2 more feedings worth. Time to re-up.
Luckily with autos, they will be switching to bloom next feeding.
I’m giving GF a true test of taste and growth to see if it’s something I’ll use permanently. It has gotten easier to use, that’s not even an issue.
Taste is my #1 concern. It will be a while before I know how much it has improved over the old nutes, but that will be the real test for me.

I can't read the number on the scale. Could you please share?

I like the ease of use of GeoFlora as far as I can see.

I'm curious why you aren't mixing your nutes outside where the plants are?

Honestly, I don't know. That's what Felonious does so I figured that's the way we do it. I'll have to ask him about it. :laughtwo:

Maybe.

Day 67
9F610F2E-7A75-4FF9-BF18-4E6EE42FF81E.jpeg
Flower Day 14

@Atreum Lighting has been turned to 97w and this girl is eating it up.
She’s drinking water almost daily now and adding beautiful growth like clockwork.

She's looking amazing. Did you rotate her between yesterday and today?

Curios about how much water you are giving her daily? Is she sucking it mostly dry so she needs it or just trying to keep it consistently moist?

She's looking amazing. Did you rotate her between yesterday and today?

Curios about how much water you are giving her daily? Is she sucking it mostly dry so she needs it or just trying to keep it consistently moist?
I’m a rotating kind of guy. As much as I trust the LED layout to spread light evenly, I’ll add a bit of love myself if I’m home that day.
As far as water I want to say she drinks about a gallon every 3 days now.
With the GF I don’t allow her to go totally dry so there’s kind of a pot weight I shoot for and keep her just slightly moist so those microbes keep working. It’s a little learning curve here but was easy enough to grasp once she was making strides instead of baby steps.
I’m happy she’s happy, and I can’t wait to see how those buds stack up!

So you weigh your pots before watering? On a bathroom scale?

I do that with seedlings but I've never done it with anything bigger.

So you weigh your pots before watering? On a bathroom scale?

I do that with seedlings but I've never done it with anything bigger.
I do not. That seems like it would be invasive and disturbing to the plant to do every day. I can just tilt the pot and feel if it’s ready. The look/feel of the leaves is a good secondary indicator.

U done a top job there Justin ,she's had a nice stretch and overall a beautiful looking girl :meditate:

Compared to your old nutes.....do you like Geoflora better so far?
I won’t be able to really say until I smoke and taste the flower.
After a tiny learning curve (like all products including MC) I find it to be even easier than the 1 part. There’s no 4,5,6. It’s just 5,5,5,switch to bloom 5,5,5 which is really easy.
As far as smell there’s a bit of a trade off. The GF stinks, pretty bad, but that means it’s good.
MC, when dissolved and stored in a gallon of water for any amount of time smells terrible, and isn’t a “good” bad smell, either. It’s bacteria turning the water rotten.
The obvious difference is price over time and if going organic is what you want, doing it right isn’t quite as cheap as MC. But the taste is supposed to make me a believer. Looking forward to the Pepsi challenge.

Back
Top Bottom