Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Butters6906 - Unknown Sativa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graytail - Cotton Candy Carnival

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Strawberry Crème

WOW...what a beautiful plant...what is the strain?

Thank you! I am very proud of the genetics. This wasn't even full potential since it had a huge fungus gnat infestation and root aphids.
Have been slowly defeating the Aphids with organic methods. The fungus gnats are easy.

In response to your question it is "strawberry creme". But I suppose it is actually strawberry cough since SCreme is the cremesaver phenotype of SCough.

It's all my friends first choice when offered a selection of strains!

Awesome ty for the reply!

Look up Ladybug Bubba and Ladybug OG ;) Maple Ridge has some of the most potent genetics world wide of uniqueness it is worth a mention :)

You live on the other side of the Pitt River? i got some redwood kush and master kush that came from ridge... wasn't very impressed. The redwood was okay at best. Master kush looked and smelled like some shitty ass brick weed.

i would love to get me some local cuts of some of the stuff i smoke around the lower mainlain/tri-cities, but dont even know where to start!!!

Thank you! I am very proud of the genetics. This wasn't even full potential since it had a huge fungus gnat infestation and root aphids.
Have been slowly defeating the Aphids with organic methods. The fungus gnats are easy.

In response to your question it is "strawberry creme". But I suppose it is actually strawberry cough since SCreme is the cremesaver phenotype of SCough.

It's all my friends first choice when offered a selection of strains!

may i inquire as to where you acquired the strain from? I wouldn't mind adding a plant like that to the catalog here!

may i inquire as to where you acquired the strain from? I wouldn't mind adding a plant like that to the catalog here!

Well, I got it from a guy who is prominent in the MMJ industry in WA. He has no more since he has been switching over to recreational and halting his medical involvement. At least that's what he told me. The only source I know now is me.

Ah.. just wondering if it perhaps was started from seed. I was checking out some strawberry cough versions and 1 for sure caught my eye that looked quite similar. Out of stock tho.. just my luck!

Seriously. I have to do a grow journal soon to show off a new LED light in the industry. I'll try to do a strawberry creme grow. But it might be GDP from seed. (to make more seeds!)

Hey Duggan,
Thats some Awesome plant you got happening !
gonna be some Fine
What exactly you have it growing in Super Sammy Soil
and earthworms & bat guanno ?
Any special plant foods from Advanced Formula ?

You have some skills !

Duggan, what size is the pot you used on the MK Ultra?

Hey Dr. ...nice to hear from you! The pots are "rootbuilder 2's .They only come as large as 7gal's, but i used four ,to make two 10.5 gal's.Know what i mean? They have those tits sticking out so i thought what the hell,these things should just fit together as big as i want to make them.Could have made them alot bigger but my trays wouldn't work then ,so that's why i had to stop at that size...know what what i mean ?:peace:

Hey Dr. ...nice to hear from you! The pots are "rootbuilder 2's .They only come as large as 7gal's, but i used four ,to make two 10.5 gal's.Know what i mean? They have those tits sticking out so i thought what the hell,these things should just fit together as big as i want to make them.Could have made them alot bigger but my trays wouldn't work then ,so that's why i had to stop at that size...know what what i mean ?:peace:

Duggan, would you reccomend using 6 put together ?
Have a good 1,
Bulldog

Duggan, would you reccomend using 6 put together ?
Have a good 1,
Bulldog

Holy crap B.D. ...that would be a fu...in huge pot bro,but ya if you wanted, you could just keep putting them together(with tie wraps)and make the pot as big as you want, no limits. In europe the garden centres use alot of them for trees and bigger plants because of the ease of transplanting(just cut the tie-wraps and the pot unwraps!)later Bro!:circle-of-love:

Awesome! Thanks for the response. I will be moving to pots like that soon enough!

Dr. The root mass from these pots is really something to see.Just cut the tie wraps at the end,unwrap the pot and not one grain of soil will let go! You could literally bowl with the root mass.There is absolutely no root "coiling" and no risk of over watering as so much o2 is available for the roots.Constant air pruning takes place throughout the grow causing a very fine "complete" root system! Try it once...you'le not look back!:peace:

you guys are neck and neck looks like any ones game. there both amazing plants! Quick question. What is a kit plant?

Back
Top Bottom