• Knotspeeds88 - Plant

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Butters6906 - Unknown Sativa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graytail - Cotton Candy Carnival

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(... and it's really hard to screw things up using "the kit" ...)

:cheesygrinsmiley: :Namaste:

Sounds like a LOT of work for 12 weeks of fun. To each his own so the saying goes. Congrats to whomever wins, it is a close 2 dog race for sure.

How do I order a kit as I have a bail of promix hp left over from a while ago, I assume there is cooking of the soil involved so this will take a few weeks to set up

Just send Doc Bud a message. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm going to do a side by side of 3 different strains of what I use now and the kit. I'm gonna judge on health/brix, yield, medical value, ease of growing, taste, and bag appeal. I will keep it honest and documented. I can't wait to see the results of this kit. I have a living garden, lady bugs/ predator mites so it will be interesting to see if they take to those plants because it was mentioned higher brix plants keep away bugs. Well time will tell.

This is really a close contest. I don't think I have seen it this close before. Good luck Duggan & rosko.

I read through the brix journals and many final reviews were of low flavor plants that had faint tastes. It was then refferenced to a high end bottle of vodka or bourbon. Don't get me wrong doc has definitely found his recipe and his plants speak for themselves. I just enjoy the flavors to be pronounced and smooth. after reading a lot of it and watching icemud(..I forget his name and think that's close), his video on brix soil, I think it's close to what I use + & - a few things but my buds have flavor. It seems the Foliar sprays are basically same idea of beneficial tea except those r geared toward different points of the plants life to "send commands" or prep it with what it needs just before flower and different stages of maturity. I don't understand the low amounts of N-p-k. I did read guano and manure can negatively effect
The micros life (in the brix journals) except I put this in my tea and the tea is definitely alive. So is this kit really more about having a thriving bacteria colony to help process minerals and calcium in the soil and why wouldn't n-p-k of guanos, seaweeds, and meals help?
This isn't ego I just want to learn. It seems like a mineral rich soil with everything in moderation and Benny tea would do the same? Did this kit give u guys the yield u wanted? Did anyone test cbd or thc levels? If these r all positive I am interested in doing a side by side grow of clones from same mother.

I don't have anything invested in this contest and I don't particularly care if anyone else choses to use docs kit, but I will say a few things about my experience. I have yet to read a final review of the kit where the user reported low flavor weed. One of the reasons we are using docs kit is that flavor goes through the roof.

I'd be very surprised if the plants I'm about to harvest are "faint" tasting LMAO.

Good luck Duggan and Dr.R you both have spectacular looking plants.

I read through the brix journals and many final reviews were of low flavor plants that had faint tastes. It was then refferenced to a high end bottle of vodka or bourbon. Don't get me wrong doc has definitely found his recipe and his plants speak for themselves. I just enjoy the flavors to be pronounced and smooth. after reading a lot of it and watching icemud(..I forget his name and think that's close), his video on brix soil, I think it's close to what I use + & - a few things but my buds have flavor. It seems the Foliar sprays are basically same idea of beneficial tea except those r geared toward different points of the plants life to "send commands" or prep it with what it needs just before flower and different stages of maturity. I don't understand the low amounts of N-p-k. I did read guano and manure can negatively effect
The micros life (in the brix journals) except I put this in my tea and the tea is definitely alive. So is this kit really more about having a thriving bacteria colony to help process minerals and calcium in the soil and why wouldn't n-p-k of guanos, seaweeds, and meals help?
This isn't ego I just want to learn. It seems like a mineral rich soil with everything in moderation and Benny tea would do the same? Did this kit give u guys the yield u wanted? Did anyone test cbd or thc levels? If these r all positive I am interested in doing a side by side grow of clones from same mother.
I am unsure of who's journal it was that said "low flavor and faint taste's" that wasn't from a kit grow. We said that about OG's not tasting like it would had it been grown in salts. Those strains are made for a high salt environment. Which has been fixed, gotta remember these "kits" are still in beta testing.

I do a side by side every harvest with a hydro grow and a high brix grow. My high brix grow produces more better tasting buds that have a longer lasting effect. I have not sent any out, I don't need a lab report to tell me that the High Brix is superior to anything else I have grown or smoked.

Guano's are poop literally. We can reuse High Brix soil (I'm on my 6th run), you cant do that if your soil had animal byproduct in it. What does used poop become?? Unusable or an invitation for a whole lot of pests. There are fish ferts in what we use. We just don't care about the whole N-P-K of growing, it makes no difference in out soil, its about energy and playing the energies off each other.

Thanks for the corrections, I received the kit yesterday and am getting soil when I don't work over the next couple of days. I do remember the plant in discussion being a kush regarding flavor so i could have very easily confused the conversation. I did read the ingredients in the mixtures of the kit, many I use and understand when and y to use them. Hopefully the kit does better then anything I haves produced to this date or there will a couple ol foggies busting my balls for changing it up. I think the younger u r the more ya think there's a better way of doing things and only want to learn by trial and error, and the older u r u think u've found the best way of doing things and the world is full of dumbasses. I'm in the younger side of the middle and still want to show them there's always a better way. So ya I'm hoping the brix lives up to the hype cause it would make the beards stand up on a couple old sea crabs lol.

Thanks for the corrections, I received the kit yesterday and am getting soil when I don't work over the next couple of days. I do remember the plant in discussion being a kush regarding flavor so i could have very easily confused the conversation. I did read the ingredients in the mixtures of the kit, many I use and understand when and y to use them. Hopefully the kit does better then anything I haves produced to this date or there will a couple ol foggies busting my balls for changing it up. I think the younger u r the more ya think there's a better way of doing things and only want to learn by trial and error, and the older u r u think u've found the best way of doing things and the world is full of dumbasses. I'm in the younger side of the middle and still want to show them there's always a better way. So ya I'm hoping the brix lives up to the hype cause it would make the beards stand up on a couple old sea crabs lol.

Hey BlueB....lmfao....ya eh....ol foggies! You got no worries bro!If you follow directions...the produce will bring ,many a smile to your buddies! I'm 55 and bin doin this (growin) a long time and after reading alot and doing a "mineralized soil" grow (6/5/3),i decided to jump in ,and go with Doc's "kit".I'm only on my third H.B. grow and will stay with this ! No guess work....i guess i got tired of all the guesswork! That's the beauty of it...no guess work.The more you work with Doc's stuff, the more you want to! It's very easy ,as you will see. Cheers...and get that soil cookin bro!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom