• Knotspeeds88 - Plant

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Butters6906 - Unknown Sativa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Graytail - Cotton Candy Carnival

Votes: 9 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The ol foggies r all family so it's cool. There is always that little unspoken competition though. So I'll start a thread or journal or something for it when it gets going. Happy growing guys.

Just make sure you follow the directions for the first run. Youll see differences in different strains and phenos that you can later adjust for and learn from. Out of the 8strains ive grown ive had one that wouldnt take but that wasnt because of the soil or docs products but because of bad genetics (i tried to grow this strain from a certain breeder a few times and they were all retards). Then after your first few runs the produce gets better and better....fact. Good luck :)

Thanks man I've had a couple runs with the strains I'm using for the comparison. White widow x great white, it likes the soil on the dry side and takes about 1/2-3/4 amount of water then the other two do. It's a droopy stretchy plant that looks like ass until the big show and then shows up to party hitting 7-8oz consistently of finshed cured beautiful compact nugs. Atomic northern lights that is sensitive to nitrogen after it hits 3.5-4 ft. This is possibly due to the soil not having enough drainage and that I only feed tea straight not diluted, and there could be a build up that that eventually kills or takes the micros out of balance. It usually goes 4-6 of finished but likes to be a bush or Christmas tree. Then there's blue og, it doesn't hit 8oz but it's gorgeous in its own way and has a lot of unique colors and flavors. Great day time smoke and mood adjuster but that plant can take all types of abuse and is just a tank. It's gone through mite attacks, lights falling on it, being sun burnt from home made rosemary oils that I didn't clean off properly but she is as healthy as ever getting ready to go in to flower. She like up to 8 tops. I will follow the directions to docs kit, but I don't think I should ignore all these things. Then again doc doesn't rely on npk so the atomic should be in the kits favor, if the ww x shark looks nice and at attention in veg I'll know before flower that the kit will be ahead. And the og is up on the air from a pre fight perspective. Gotta cook soil tom so should be able to start in a couple weeks

Hats off to ya Duggan!:high-five::welldone:

Congratulations Duggan

Wow!....I'm stoked...never won anything in my life. To everyone who voted for that MK Ultra of mine ...hats off !I'm fairly new around here so it feels good to even be entering in the potm. This month's entries are something special...glad i was last month:yahoo: There are so many growers on this site that can win this ....alot of talented and well informed growers.People who want the best possible produce that their time and efforts can get them! Cheers to the "gang" My next two MK's are well on they're way and then it's two Mazar's . from D.P.
:thanks::party:

:blunt:

Grats Duggan, hope my MK Ultra clone turns out half as good as yours :thumb:

Hey Crawdaddy....thanks bro! Just put it in a big pot of H.B. soil....grow it big,with lots of supercropping and lst'ing and give it lots and lots of LED lighting! Just messin with ya bro....well, not really, but this strain can be very nice to you ...for sure. The genes are there,so you will like it in the end. Give me a pm if ya like and i'l tell ya what i know about the strain from TH!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom