4th Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

That's awesome h00k so glad to hear. I just heard the news that my cousin who was a bass player that I played with some and other bands had a heart attack and died, only 56. Musician friends are dropping off.
:peace:

Wow quite the storm that we had in the Maritimes! It is Sept. 9th and the big girls were fed about an hour ago and the younger ladies were fed yesterday. Had to tie up some of the storm damage yesterday but they are looking a lot better. I think I will have more tying up to do before harvest but we will have to wait and see how things go. Have a great day gang, enjoy that sun. After the sun starts to go down I hope to have some updated pics :passitleft: sour lemon capsules today and lovin' it.

Well here are most of the pics I promised, missed a few and the purple blueberry did not turn out too well so I will try to get some better purple pics tomorrow.
IMG_3604.JPG
IMG_3605.JPG
IMG_3606.JPG
IMG_3607.JPG
IMG_3608.JPG
IMG_3609.JPG
IMG_3610.JPG
IMG_3611.JPG
IMG_3612.JPG
IMG_3613.JPG

love those purple pistils!!

This! ^

Damn those look nice! @cannanewb :yahoo:

ya rig up some kinda roll out awning (like trailers have..u know)

That’s a great idea!! :thumb: I’ve got one of those off the back of my house! (For my self, not plants) it’s great! I love it!

I’m glad you’ve got it all figured out though CNB!:thumb:

Hey my friend! I haven't been around in a bit but your garden is looking amazing. They're all huge now and those Blueberries are looking so good! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom