600W Digital Ballast MR.NICE - ICE - POWER KUSH and More

Re: 600w digital ballast MR.NICE,ICE,POWER KUSH and more

Sorry no photos yet today could not find the time to fit it in.I am trying to get ready to set up my new light this weekend,plants still need plenty of time under the t-5 lights but dont want to wait for the last second to do things.

oh and what i should have started with i went and pitched a fit of the sickly condition of the MR.Nice plants I traded for and after some give and take I traded some block's of compressed coco-coir and a fem I.C.E plant to be named later and I got another plant off of him a 16 inch female SHIVA SKUNK one week into flowering.another breeder strain for sure but need to get a cutting from her as well.

spent the day smoking bowl after bowl my I.C.E. and his GREENHOUSE HAZE,dont know which one,and some killer kief made from some haze trim,feel so relaxed should just go to bed now but but want to enjoy it mabey I will go take those pic's now.

ive lucked out i been getting good bud good price really good nice what some would call mids even tho it seems fresh very fresh some batches no seeds took the a cuticile cutter to is an it treally ulocked the flavor an smell be on point becuase i think i bumped into some grit an it was dank why the would do that is beyond me 20bucks blown live an learn

hay folks been busy helping by brother bring my grow room up to speck electronicly.so been busy but things are going good will be doing the framing for the new grow box as he finishes tyeing into the electric panel.

the new bow is going to be 10'L X 5'W X6'H and one 600 what light on a mover should do it but tell me what you think.To work with I also have a 430w hps and a 400w hps as well as some cfl's and some t-5 lights from home depot.I have a can fan I want to use to vent the lights and the box as well.So any ideas on if this can be done would be cool.

On to good stuff i think three our maybe all four of the Mr.nice plants maybe female:yahoo:and thay are booming under the LST growing method I got some pic's from to day to put up I am so pumped.While looking around i found a link to the old seed catalog that nevil put out back in the 80's and there it was G13 X HASH PLANT and seeing how NEVIL was the guy with the original cutting and the folks at SENSI SEED'S inherited the genetic's from the castle this is way cool.Now to find a proper suitor for her among the WHITE RUSSIAN plants or second choice BUBBLE GUM.

The other plants range in size so i have a lot keep me busy but things are picking up and will be looking at moving the Mr.NICE into flowering soon as i can.Going to load some pic's be back in a bit peace

Here are some pic's of the G13 X HASH PLANTA.K.A.MR.NICE

rsz_mr_nice_006.jpg

rsz_mr_nice_008.jpg

rsz_mr_nice_011.jpg

rsz_mr_nice_009.jpg

That is some super tight node spacing! :welldone:
The plants have always grown that way for me while under the HO T-5 lights.The node spacing is never more then an inch an a half so when they get to H.P.S lights I never know what to expect.I mean all the plants are going to stretch but some will take of like rockets.I keep a combination of 6500k/blue/grow lights and 3000k/red/flower lights to get a mix of light waves.Also it is putting out 40,000 lume's of light only a few inches from the canopy so the plants have no need to stretch to try and find light.This dose not stop them from growing nice branches at each node.

will do nice strong line up ive had dreams about that castle

Ok,things are moving a little slower than they should be here.The dryer went and died so the new one ate up my budget for material,got to keep the wife happy after all A happy wife means a happy life but we will press on.

Someone had said maybe a grow tent would be the thing for me to try but the cost is a no go.Anything I look at is over 400$ dollars for the size I want.But it has me thinking about what else i can use beside plywood.

have no new plant pic's this morning but here is some pic's of my keif box
rsz_feif_002.jpg

It is pine with maple vainer,classy looking for a bum like me
rsz_feif_004.jpg

I.C.E. bud and Skunk#1 along with a bowl for weed and one for keif
rsz_feif_005.jpg

first screening threw 110 micron screen
rsz_feif_012.jpg

then threw 150 micron screen,looks greenish in photo but is pure blond in color,and i don't smoke bowl's of it but take nice sized one hits so not to waste it and 2 maybe 3 hits and your are good

Well this grow is finely starting to take off the MR.NICE plants are all females :yahoo: So I am going to put the one that was not subjected to LST into flowering while i let the others veg for one or two more weeks.If I am not going to be able to get seeds from these plants then cuttings are a must, until a suitable male is found.I will be looking for a WHITE RUSSIAN male to cross with.According to Serious seeds WHITE RUSSIAN is WHITE WIDOW crossed with AK-47 and is a stabilized mostly indica strain.In a independent comparison WHITE RUSSIAN was tested and had a 22% t.h.c. level.Going to get some pic's of the plants now to keep things going here...peace

Re: 600W Digital Ballast MR.NICE, ICE, POWER KUSH and More

WHITE RUSSIAN some with very tight node spaceing
rsz_winter_10-10_020.jpg

rsz_winter_10-10_017.jpg

rsz_winter_10-10_016.jpg

rsz_winter_10-10_015.jpg

from these I am hoping to find a male for breeding to the MR.NICE plants that have come up all female

rsz_winter_10-10_014.jpg

This one is ready to go into flowering.

rsz_winter_10-10_012.jpg

rsz_winter_10-10_010.jpg

rsz_winter_10-10_008.jpg

These ones will get a little more time for the LST to take hold so that i will be able to get a few cuttings from each

have some pic's of the I.C.E. plants but that are still small so going to put them together for a group shot.also while feeding the plants today I found a female WHITE RUSSIAN and two other's that are almost ready to be sexed.
rsz_winter_10-10_023.jpg

10 I.C.E. feminized plants

Feeding time,on the menu for today:
Alaskan Fish Food- 5 TBS per 5 gal.
Advanced B-52 - 75ml per 5 gal.
Advanced H-2 -18ml per 5 gal.
Advanced F-1 -18ml per 5 gal.
Advanced Wet Betty - 32ml per 5 gal.
Liquid Compost -2 1/2 Tsp per 5 gal.
Dark Energy -@ 1/2 Tsp per 5 gal.
For the smaller plants that are getting there first feeding I will cut the mix down to 2 parts mix to 1 part water so they don't get burnt.

Back
Top Bottom