600W Digital Ballast MR.NICE - ICE - POWER KUSH and More

Re: 600W Digital Ballast MR.NICE, ICE, POWER KUSH and More

been feeling a bit under the weather,the flu i think,so i have not been able to look in on things like i should ,today quick check showed plants that are so much bigger from the last feeding.this grow has some good mo-jo working for it

well folks we are back after some traveling and family time....ugg....don't like traveling and leaving my plant's to some one else to look in on but my back up did a good job of things.
As it stands right now I have 8 female plant's in for flowering and have a male bubblelicious to use for seeding.Don't know much about growing for seeds always tried to avoid growing seed's but it is all for fun anyway.

We have moved 8 plant's into flowering 4 WHITE RUSSIAN'S and 4 MR.NICE have to get some pic's up to show how things look it sux doing it all from an I-Phone but here we go
rsz_2011_w_001.jpg

WHITE RUSSIAN

rsz_2011_w_003.jpg

WHITE RUSSIAN

rsz_2011_w_004.jpg

WHITE RUSSIAN

rsz_2011_w_005.jpg

WHITE RUSSIAN

and now for the G-13 X HASH PLANT a.k.a. MR.NICE
rsz_2011_w_006.jpg

this plant was not put under the LST growing technique so i could see hoe this strain would grow indoors for a person who was limited in their ability to move around.

rsz_2011_w_007.jpg

MR.NICE

rsz_2011_w_008.jpg

MR.NICE

rsz_2011_w_009.jpg

now this plant is looking like a sativa dominant strain so I am calling this one MR. STRANGE till I find out more

It looks like the bubblelicious plant i was going to use for breeding is a hermi showing both sex's on different node's.Will wait a day or two before I scrap it.The good news is it looks like theI.C.E. plant's will be ready to go into flowering soon.Already 9 of them have female pre flowers showing,but thay need time to fill in and for some of them to be LOW STRESS TRAINED to get the most out of them.

Hi Dain Bramage

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom