710: A Dabbing-Themed Photo Contest - Win Premium Seeds

CropKingSeeds

420 Sponsor
If you DAB, then I'm sure that you are already aware that July 10th is a stoner holiday.

To celebrate it, we @ Crop King Seeds bring you "710: A Dabbing-Themed Photo Contest".

The contest will run from June 1 - July 9, 2016. Winners will be announced on the 10th of July.

We will select the top 3 entries to win the following prizes:

1st PRIZE = 4 strains of 5 seeds each (20 seeds total) your choice
2nd PRIZE = 3 strains of 5 seeds each (15 seeds total) your choice
3rd PPRIZE = 2 strains of 5 seeds each (10 seeds total) your choice

CONTEST RULES:

1. Photo must include a CKS strain.
2. Incorporate packaging/logo/merchandise from CKS.
3. Do not use the same image that you have already submitted in our previous contests.
4. Use Dabbing theme. Include your best concentrates. The sky is the limit. Be creative.

BONUS points for concentrates made with CKS strains.

NOTE: By submitting your entries, you agree that the photos will be featured in our website, print magazines, social media accounts, etc.

For sure..purple kush will work good.
Ill.tell you the crown royal im growing really smells amazing..fruity /blueberry smell.sorta sweet..didn't know if I'd like it but man its a winner for sure.
Will have to make some with our purple kush....old school, good luck to ya...since you blew everyone away in the last one lol

For sure..purple kush will work good.
Ill.tell you the crown royal im growing really smells amazing..fruity /blueberry smell.sorta sweet..didn't know if I'd like it but man its a winner for sure.
Well that's great to hear, we have a crown royale and is undergoing quite the fluxing adventure. But hey, there is a time lapse of its life being recorded. Pictures taken every 30 seconds. :thumb:

Here is my entry in the 710 CKS Contest. As you see, we used Purple Kush from our two harvests to make the oil. Thanks for the contest Crop King!

420-magazine-mobile808154055.jpg

I will be sure to get an entry made before july 9th, no worries! Just waiting to harvest 2 Candy Canes tomorrow night, I will make something from them for an entry :)

Very nice entry Canna! I bet that purple kush oil has a good taste to it. I love the buds though

I will be sure to get an entry made before july 9th, no worries! Just waiting to harvest 2 Candy Canes tomorrow night, I will make something from them for an entry :)

Very nice entry Canna! I bet that purple kush oil has a good taste to it. I love the buds though
Can't wait to see your entry Dick!! How fun this contest is! Our oil tastes pretty darn good too. Good luck in the competition bud!

Wowzers, great entry old school! I like those green 710 logos as well.

These are 2 awesome entries so far, I'm going to have to get creative with this one lol Candy Cane's are chopped and drying now along with my sugar trim :) Just need to pick up a few things now to restock and get extracting! :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom