A Martian Alchemy: Turning LED Into Gold With The FC3000

candida! Is that one ALL cbd?

The numbers listed in the ads are 20% CBD / 1% THC. There are three sets of lab analysis reports (for the bud) on PSI Labs' website, in the section that has all the publicly-available test results. They show:
16.78% CBD(a) / .74% THC(a) / .46% CBG(a), 16.03% CBD(a) / 1.69% CBD / .17% THC(a) and, and 16.03% CBD(a) / 1.21% CBD / .63% THC(a) / 1.27% CBG(a).

You like the blue effect, Sara? I think it looks cool :cool:
These pictures are taken looking through special safety glasses which are used for gas-cutting metal, so with them you can see very bright things.
The FC3000 is very bright!
So, it seems, is the future of our garden. Xia xia.

If leaves could see.
It's very cool:cool:

Think from 23 jars to 32 jars. It's nuts! You'll see.
I feel ready for this. Emotionally, spiritually, medically ready. :)
Nice looking candida! Is that one ALL cbd?
Thank you, CF. I had not run Candida before. I just jarred an ounce of flower off her mother. At first blush i can say that variety is good.
I was smoking her trim while her flowers dried and it was noticeably effective. I’ve just run an infusion of that trim and I’m about to make some candida rosin to add to it. (The plates are warming).
I’ll be running clones until I can successfully reverse one and S1 it. There is a clone under obs at the moment, having been treated for a reversal. At this stage it looks like I need to tweak the polyjuice potion a little and try again. We’ll see.
Thankfully, TS has answered your question better than I would have.
:popcorn:Very nice DD:thumb: Watching with great interest, can't wait to see how your yield improves. 1.4 gpw is pretty good to begin with:bravo:
Thank you, chenzi.
I appreciate you saying so. I couldn’t get the links to your journals to work when I tried them?
The numbers listed in the ads are 20% CBD / 1% THC. There are three sets of lab analysis reports (for the bud) on PSI Labs' website, in the section that has all the publicly-available test results. They show:
16.78% CBD(a) / .74% THC(a) / .46% CBG(a), 16.03% CBD(a) / 1.69% CBD / .17% THC(a) and, and 16.03% CBD(a) / 1.21% CBD / .63% THC(a) / 1.27% CBG(a).
Thank you so much for this, TS.
It seems a few of the folk here who run the Candida have had tests of their own done and they come back within the ballparks you have there.
Thanks for telling us where to find this stuff out, too. There are a few things I want to have a closer look at and that is a very helpful looking resource.
It's very cool:cool:
This light is fantastic, Sara!
I’ve turned it back down to 50% power due to canopy crinkle. My plants just didn’t have the chloroblasts to deal with all these yummy new micromols.
Leaves are looking a little rinsed. They have had a busy week!
I read advice saying to add more cal/mag to feeds when using LEDs, so I’m supplementing a little.
Hey DD, I have stumbled my way in and will watch from here on out if you don’t mind!
Nau mai, haere mai. Welcome DAB it’s good to have you. Entree voux silly place.

I read advice saying to add more cal/mag to feeds when using LEDs, so I’m supplementing a little.

This crinkling happened to me! Went away after adding a low (end of the recommended) dose of CalMag to every feed. Have not needed to depart from that. :thumb:

DD , thanks for letting me know about broken link to my journals:Namaste: I have contacted support to rectify the problem.
I'm watching closely as I have a new Led fixture still in box to combat the summer temps. I've always been an HID guy, but after seeing some of the results with the new technology, i thought it might be time to cross to the "Darkside ":rofl:

This crinkling happened to me! Went away after adding a low (end of the recommended) dose of CalMag to every feed. Have not needed to depart from that. :thumb:
Thanks for that Sy. I’ve been adding a tenth of the recommended :laugh: It may be time to bump it a bit. The RO filter gets another workout today.
Glad that it wasn’t the overwatering thing after all. Only one more inch on the Candida in the last two days so she slowed down.
She makes nice rosin :slide::headbanger:
DD , thanks for letting me know about broken link to my journals:Namaste: I have contacted support to rectify the problem.
I'm watching closely as I have a new Led fixture still in box to combat the summer temps. I've always been an HID guy, but after seeing some of the results with the new technology, i thought it might be time to cross to the "Darkside ":rofl:
We could only fight it so long, huh?
Lucky for us a bunch of kind folk have done the heavy lifting and gotten these things fit for purpose like they never have been before :high-five:

Thanks for that Sy. I’ve been adding a tenth of the recommended :laugh: It may be time to bump it a bit. The RO filter gets another workout today.
Glad that it wasn’t the overwatering thing after all. Only one more inch on the Candida in the last two days so she slowed down.
She makes nice rosin :slide::headbanger:

We could only fight it so long, huh?
Lucky for us a bunch of kind folk have done the heavy lifting and gotten these things fit for purpose like they never have been before :high-five:
:high-five:
:rofl: Kicking and screaming into the future......Wheres my hoverboard.....?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks guys. Thanks for chiming in. The FC3000 is spec’ed to cover 4x4’ for veg and 3x3’ for flower. This is the exact opposite of what I have. :p
nice. time to upgrade :thumb:
update: i mean time to addapt lol. you seem to have a pretty big tent

:high-five:
:rofl: Kicking and screaming into the future......Wheres my hoverboard.....?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
It’s languishing in a dark and cobwebbed corner of the garage, behind the jet pack, the flying car, and the broken promises of wealth and leisure. :confused:
nice. time to upgrade :thumb:
update: i mean time to addapt lol. you seem to have a pretty big tent
Luckily, I watched a lot of Dr Who as a kid. That thing is a TARDIS.
I needed to keep that veg tent full when I had a weaker light. It’s starting to present some challenges when it comes to closing the zips now that we are getting some decent growth.
The Candida has topped 30” now and would be flipped but for a lack of viable cuttings yet. That’s my target height for flipping - I have an eight foot head in the flower room and haven’t maxed it out yet.
The depth of penetration of this light is surprising me. With things packed in pretty tightly I expect lower leaves to yellow and die. They are still healthy because they are still getting enough light.
:welcome:
Nice new setup DD,
Quite a few strain's happening in the shed brother...
Love seeing them in veg as well... the before shot and then comes the after :ganjamon:
Ahh, the after... that’s what we’re here for.
Much as I love looking at a flowering plant, the smell and everything about it, as a gardener veg is my favourite time.
Just because there is stuff to do to the veggers. They need a certain amount of faffing, whereas in flower you just gotta keep your hands in your pockets.

I hope everyone is as well as canna be, and getting canna help from canna meds if that’s what you canna need.
Thanks for your support so far with this journal. After a week and a half I can confirm the FC3000 has been transformative for our garden.
We’ll likely move it to the flower side next weekend.
Cheers :smokin:
:peace::love:

:ciao: Days late and dollars short but I finally made it over here! Congrats on everything and your awesome garden!:party::popcorn:

Penetration! :yahoo: :green_heart:
I wonder if I take the hangers off the top of the FC3000 I think it may be able to stay up there on solid beams of light!
:ciao: Days late and dollars short but I finally made it over here! Congrats on everything and your awesome garden!:party::popcorn:
You don’t have to explain a thing to me, sis. I knew you’d check in on me when you could and I appreciate it.
I was having a pretty tricky time of things myself there for a week or so.
A little more cal/mag has let me crank the power up to 70%. I’ll take it to ¾ later today if they still look good.

Cheers folks! I hope you’re all keeping safe out there.

Back
Top Bottom