Adora's Blueberry Summer Grow

Beautiful plant, awesome looking buds...
You done good, Adora !:thumb:

Something gets me everytime with purple plants. I could look at those pics all day.
Thanks Deeve. I do spend an awful lot of time looking at her. :) I gave her clone to a friend this week, and I'm interested to see if she goes purple in his environment too. She has Purple Thai in her genetics, so I think she will.

Not ready but loaded with trichs! Great pics. :thumb:
Trichs trichs trichs! 🛵🛵🛵 (that was the closest thing I could find to a trike)

Beautiful plant, awesome looking buds...
You done good, Adora !:thumb:
Thanks Carcass. I am so glad she has no mold and can take the time she needs.

Adora that plant is simply AMAZING!

All hail to the CarCanopy Queen!

💛🌸💛🌸💛🌸
Thanks Trala. :love: :circle-of-love: 💐

Now these are definitely thrips, right? I think I'm looking at thrips poo, thrips damage, and little thrips larvae here? It did get inadvertently spritzed with 3% peroxide but I don't think any of the damage is from that. It's a honeysuckle cutting I've had for about a week (luckily isolated in a freezer bag the whole time, now in the 🗑️).

20220807_215116.jpg

The cutting was ill-gotten so it's definitely karma...

Blueberry Update (Day 129, Flower Day 65)

I'm starting to see some amber today.

20220810_163250.jpg

20220810_163606.jpg

Pretty sad but those were my best trichome shots...

Check out this stripey bud.
20220810_162430.jpg

Some of her buds are much more pigmented than the others.
20220809_125342.jpg

20220809_125216.jpg

20220810_162750.jpg

How much longer do you guys think she has? She still hasn't slowed drinking. Harvesting her isn't going to be fun - brushing against her causes super itchy red welts on my skin. :nerd-with-glasses:

More in the next post...

Blueberry Update (Day 129, Flower Day 65)

I'm starting to see some amber today.

20220810_163250.jpg

20220810_163606.jpg

Pretty sad but those were my best trichome shots...

Check out this stripey bud.
20220810_162430.jpg

Some of her buds are much more pigmented than the others.
20220809_125342.jpg

20220809_125216.jpg

20220810_162750.jpg

How much longer do you guys think she has? She still hasn't slowed drinking. Harvesting her isn't going to be fun - brushing against her causes super itchy red welts on my skin. :nerd-with-glasses:

More in the next post...
Any day now....and honestly when ever your ready.

Looks fantastic, I'm super stoked for you..
.but can I ask why you went when you brush up against her? That's kinda wild lol

I almost forgot to update on my seed pair (most of the time I forget they're even there). They are both being seriously underwatered, as you can see by the OG lean on the reversed BB:

20220810_185956.jpg

20220810_184652.jpg

Underwatered, but the gnats and mold are minimal... Although, my outdoor potted plants have fungus gnats?!?! I thought they were only a problem indoors. Apparently not. I guess it was naive of me to think they would just...fly away... ugh.

Well, that's it for me, I'm about to smoke some weed and make a grilled cheese. Hope you are enjoying a great evening! :green_heart:🦋🌾👒

Any day now....and honestly when ever your ready.
Hm whenever I'm ready eh... well if you put it like that I may never get it done :laugh:

Looks fantastic, I'm super stoked for you..
.but can I ask why you went when you brush up against her? That's kinda wild lol
I think I am allergic to her. Lol!

I usually take allergy pills when I harvest and it helps.

Hm whenever I'm ready eh... well if you put it like that I may never get it done :laugh:

I think I am allergic to her. Lol!

I usually take allergy pills when I harvest and it helps.
Lol well if you put it like that.... If all the pistils are red and crinkled... Your seeing amber.... And she isn't drinking as much or swelling anymore than in my eyes that would be the sign to chop.

And that would break my heart to have an allergy to these.... But good call on the allergy pills just careful taking them and smoking....have ya K.O'D :laugh:

Lol well if you put it like that.... If all the pistils are red and crinkled... Your seeing amber.... And she isn't drinking as much or swelling anymore than in my eyes that would be the sign to chop.
I'd say you have a few days at least since the amber seems minimal and the drinking continues, but all that really depends on your taste in couchlock!
Well I guess it's time to try a sample bud. I don't really want too much couchlock. I want the first few hoots at least to be functional.

I chopped up a lower larfy bit and set it on tinfoil on top of my toaster oven (at 200°F). I left it for over two hours, and somehow it's still too wet to smoke? I'm going to grind it up and test it in the morning.

It smells so good. Really sour, like a fresh skunk.

I found a couple spots of mold on the Blueberry, so her days are numbered.

I smoked the toaster oven quick-dried bud and only got a slight buzz. My tolerance is quite high and the weed was still pretty wet though. It was relaxing and mellow, not very uplifting/cheerful or pleasant, but no couchlock... I went about my normal routine and got all my things done without feeling tired. Hopefully the real stuff packs more of a punch.

Hope you're all enjoying a spectacular weekend. 🌴☀️🌴☀️🌴☀️🌴

Oh no. Sorry about the mold. Crossing fingers that your buds pack a punch. I'm sure they will. They look potent. Those pics are beautiful. the colors stunning. Good luck for your harvest.

Back
Top Bottom