AeroGarden Part Two - Featuring TopLED Reflector Series 96x3w

Week 15, Day 4, 102 Days, 81st LST, 76th Topping-18/6, 38th 12/12, 30th LED/Flower

And the shots with the scope....

Image15103.jpg

Image14103.jpg

Image81002.jpg

Image76100.jpg

Image75100.jpg

Image74100.jpg

Image73100.jpg

Image72100.jpg

Image71100.jpg

Image70100.jpg

Image52100.jpg

Image65100.jpg

Image62100.jpg

Image61100.jpg

Image60100.jpg

Image57100.jpg

Image56100.jpg

Image55100.jpg

Image50100.jpg

Image48100.jpg

Image47100.jpg

Image44100.jpg

Image43100.jpg

Image42100.jpg

Image36100.jpg

Image34100.jpg

Image30100.jpg

Image26101.jpg

Image25101.jpg

Image21101.jpg

Image18102.jpg

We've narrowed down my problems to 1 culprit. My reservoir size.

With everything said and done what is the outcome of the plant? Growth? Potency?

IMO the buds are stacking up nicely and if height is the only down fall then I can live with that.

Week 5, day 3 and I have about 3-5 weeks left. I'll check trichomes at the beginning of week 8 to see if harvesting is imminent.

11 May 14, Sunday

Week 15, Day 5, 103 Days, 82th LST, 77th Topping-18/6, 39th 12/12, 5/3 LED/Flower

Haircut....LOL. So the math says I'm actually in week 5, day 3. So sticking to what I wanted to do at week 5 I gave her a haircut. So hopefully some fuller buds by mid week.

Approximately 40 plus tops. 20 plus medium colas and 20 of the popcorn sites. I kept the popcorn sites because they had at least 1-2 internodes about a week ago and have since started to fatten up a bit. I assume from the bud building.

This is the last of the pics for this week. Pics next weekend to hopefully show some fattening.

Comments welcomed....

IMG_108120.JPG

IMG_108225.JPG

IMG_108024.JPG

IMG_106714.JPG

IMG_106619.JPG

IMG_106816.JPG

IMG_106917.JPG

IMG_107122.JPG

IMG_107022.JPG

Buds today will be compared to buds next week....

IMG_107224.JPG

IMG_107318.JPG

IMG_107519.JPG

IMG_107417.JPG

IMG_107624.JPG

IMG_107717.JPG

IMG_107922.JPG

IMG_107819.JPG

And a couple of microscope pics...I love these close ups under the microscope....

Image82100.jpg

Image80100.jpg

And I've lowered the LED to within 6" of the tallest cola. Hoping that this will give me that last bit of stretch.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the size of your buds. I think it has to do with your genetics. Have you looked at other grows using the same strain? If they have huge colas then maybe you are right. I'm not familiar enough with strains, so maybe others can help.

Glad to see your still up.... Is there, if any a fix for the nitrogen? Small reservoir and all..

If you do notice your leaves fading in green colour then you may slightly increase the amount of nitrogen you are feeding. What nutrients are you using and how many millilitres per gallon? I would re position your LED light panel to a minimum of 18" so that the spectrum will properly blend.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the size of your buds. I think it has to do with your genetics. Have you looked at other grows using the same strain? If they have huge colas then maybe you are right. I'm not familiar enough with strains, so maybe others can help.

You know Trys there may be something to that. It's White Widow strain and I know nothing about it so we'll see if others have grown this strain and what the results were. The only way I'll really know is to grow it again. Still got some seeds in the freezer.

If you do notice your leaves fading in green colour then you may slightly increase the amount of nitrogen you are feeding. What nutrients are you using and how many millilitres per gallon? I would re position your LED light panel to a minimum of 18" so that the spectrum will properly blend.

King,

Please elaborate a little more on properly blend. I'm using GH's nutrients. I'll be switching to AN's PH blend next grow.

Oh, and which nutrient has the nitrogen?

You know Trys there may be something to that. It's White Widow strain and I know nothing about it so we'll see if others have grown this strain and what the results were. The only way I'll really know is to grow it again. Still got some seeds in the freezer.

Yea, so I was checking out Cronic's journal and he has some White Widow in progress. Looks nothing like mine...lol. His are absolutely beautiful. I'm stuck on stupid right now because of the reservoir size. It's killing me...lol. The AG at best can be used as a cloner. No more. That root ball is at least 3/4 of the res size. Maybe even more.

Hey buddy you started this thread in search of answers as to wether this little set up could work as a viable grow station etc. You have battled away and proven buds are possible!
Im a fan of toiling away with small ghetto spaces etc. You went one further and tested a unit of such small scale its daft! Yet soon you will be smoking your own product!!! :) anyway you look at it in my eyes; this is a success story!
From this first venture youve learned loads Im sure, so for the future I only see bigger better buds! :)
So I personally thank you on behalf of the community for giving a comprehensive overview on this little system .
Now we all know it should be a cloner and no more! If this saves another grower from going down the same route then your thread is an important addition to 420 :)

Yea, so I was checking out Cronic's journal and he has some White Widow in progress. Looks nothing like mine...lol. His are absolutely beautiful. I'm stuck on stupid right now because of the reservoir size. It's killing me...lol. The AG at best can be used as a cloner. No more. That root ball is at least 3/4 of the res size. Maybe even more.

This is one of my favorite grows to watch, Renegade!! I really think you've done an amazing job with this project. I've sometimes had trouble getting lettuce to grow in my aerogarden, and you have grown this beautiful girl who's flowering! You've clearly been learning along the way what works for you and what doesn't and teaching us at the same time. I'm with LA!! Success, any way you look at it! :bravo:

LA and MM....thank you my brothers...lol.

Yep, nuff said....I just caught my tail...lol

Tons and tons off lessons learned. Yes, the next grow will be epic in a small scale compared to and because of this grow. I think I will put some thought into my wrap up when the time comes. There were some major mile stones reached. If I were to do this again and apply the corrections the end result would have been a better product. We would still be talking about that reservoir though...lol.

Let's see what back building will so for her.

Pics next weekend....

I want to add a +1 to what KJC and MM said. Also since you started your journals, you have been busy encouraging others, and participating fully in our little community. So let me give you a big :thumb:

Actually I just looked you joined in 2010! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Still you get a big :thumb:

King,

Please elaborate a little more on properly blend. I'm using GH's nutrients. I'll be switching to AN's PH blend next grow.

Oh, and which nutrient has the nitrogen?

The General Hydroponics Flora Gro and Flora Miro both have nitrogen in the bottles, If you notice your leaves yellowing due to low nitrogen then I would slightly increase the amount of Flora Gro you are feeding.

very nice evolution, buds will get bigger soon. Thx for all your last comments, i'm so pleased to read your growing job, as far as i am :). You finally helped me or motived me for a good start. I finally got a grow tent and a 400W Mars II may arrive at the end of the Week, THANKS SARA for your assistance, if your read that of course, i think its a good way to start in a 3'*3' tent. i'll post it and try to find the right words for a complete and readable 1srt journal. Waiting for pictuuures :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom