Ajagunle's NFT White Widow Auto X Sweet Afghani Delicious Under CFL - Closet Grow

No real changes since my last report. Tried to take some different views of my little corner of Eden.

Little_copse_corner.jpg

Little_tree.jpg

Whilst editing the photos the easiest bud to photo
swelling_at_the_seams.jpg

and after having studied the bud with the x30 loupe to look at the light green seams
seams.jpg

I can detect the empty seed sacks developing (hopefully to be filled)
seed_pod.jpg

I don’t think I have ever studied them so closely before.

No real changes since my last report. Tried to take some different views of my little corner of Eden.

Little_copse_corner.jpg

Little_tree.jpg

Whilst editing the photos the easiest bud to photo
swelling_at_the_seams.jpg

and after having studied the bud with the x30 loupe to look at the light green seams
seams.jpg

I can detect the empty seed sacks developing (hopefully to be filled)
seed_pod.jpg

I don’t think I have ever studied them so closely before.

This popped in my head while reading this! :) IDKY? :theband::headbanger::welldone:

[video=youtube;kTvKaLW5bu8]
[/video]

After reading in Green Fingers' journal about his clip on lens for his phone, I am a step closer to seeing the colour of the Trichomes, not as sharp and zoomed as I was hoping but I am thinking trichs still clear.

Bit more practice and a tripod might improve things.

trichs_thur2.jpg

trich_thur.jpg

Sorry I'm catching on so late but read your entire journal so far and everything looks great.. Especially the turn around from (humble) begginings.. Waiting on your smoke report

Thanks Jfault20, Humble beginnings is about the size of it, bit of a rough start to adult life as well! Thanks for popping-in, and I am looking forward to be able to write a smoke report,

:thumb:

After reading in Green Fingers’ journal about his clip on lens for his phone, I am a step closer to seeing the colour of the Trichomes, not as sharp and zoomed as I was hoping but I am thinking trichs still clear.

Bit more practice and a tripod might improve things.

Hey AJ! So that clips on your phone?! Are they universal? I need one for my iPhone!!! :)

Still playing with my new toy with no real success, but, I got a Chinese x60 Loupe with which I am having a little split second or so of focus, no signs of cloudiness.

close_up_sat1.jpg

I have reduced day length to 9hrs 20mins.

canopy27.jpg

Replaced old co2 generator. UVB still doing its rounds. Just to finish on a musical theme, woke up this morning and smiled with rising sun..

3_Little_Buds.jpg

yay finally caught up on your journal..been busy decorating and stuff recently so my replies dropped drastically =(
plants are looking beautiful =)

Ah, good choice there AJ. Of course it will be home made for a celebration! Consider it done, and I will make some of my Millionaire Shortbread for you to try too.

:yummy:

send me some =) im in hampshire =D

Thank you GiGaBaNE, sorry, shortbread's long gone! It was virtually the best I've ever had!!:thumb:

I had been reading B.I.D.'s journal and following a discussion about glr when the rusty cogs began to turn. When growing my last harvest 420 was mentioned to me and I immediately signed up. At the time Twelve12 was keeping what turned out to be his final journal, for a while at least. After seeing his demonstration of cloning, and the community led debate, I attempted clones for the first time, 5 weeks into flower. They all took and three of them are my current grow.

Having the same strain for two consecutive grows appeared to make good sense, I could make some important decisions with the benefit of hind-sight. Also, I am sure I didn't learn, but was taught, many Moons ago that when doing like for like experiments you have to keep all conditions the same.

So, management decision to keep under the screen for 2 weeks of 12/12 and to introduce glr at the same time was not very wise. Maybe the clue was in the description. I started the third week with such a sense of expectation, almost counting buds before they've stretched, and shock of all shocks, no stretch!!

Big :thanks: and reps to B.I.D. for the explanation, I had begun to doubt my very recently documented memories and wondered if 'Old Timers' had started.

Still getting used to using the new Toy! How long after cloudy do they start to turn amber?

Usually I've seen them change from cloudy to amber within a week or so but it still depends on your strain, some plants, mainly sativas might never turn amber but you should know/feel when the time is right :)

You might just have a late finishing pheno, I think that my Ms. Purple is going to finish later than Ms. Sativa but they are both AK47 from the same seed pack but it happens ha ha

Looking your girl now though ( i'm guessing ) she might have about a week or two left but keep checking those Trichomes.

Your toy does not seem to be working properly for you :( are you sure the lens is clean ? It might just have a fingerprint or something on it that is making the picture blurry, I've also noticed that I need to get the lens pretty close to what I am taking a picture of, maybe only 1cm - 1 Inch away :)

I hope this helps :)

:peace:

Usually I've seen them change from cloudy to amber within a week or so but it still depends on your strain, some plants, mainly sativas might never turn amber but you should know/feel when the time is right :)

You might just have a late finishing pheno, I think that my Ms. Purple is going to finish later than Ms. Sativa but they are both AK47 from the same seed pack but it happens ha ha

Looking your girl now though ( i'm guessing ) she might have about a week or two left but keep checking those Trichomes.

Your toy does not seem to be working properly for you :( are you sure the lens is clean ? It might just have a fingerprint or something on it that is making the picture blurry, I've also noticed that I need to get the lens pretty close to what I am taking a picture of, maybe only 1cm - 1 Inch away :)

I hope this helps :)

:peace:
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom