Alien Hydroponic EasyFeed System

Thanks cult. Sorry for the late reply. had to travel for work. What do you run ur RH at for the last few weeks?

Im having heat issues which are compounded by the heat from dehumidifier but don't want any mold either . Trying to sort a solution.

Thanks cult. Sorry for the late reply. had to travel for work. What do you run ur RH at for the last few weeks?

Im having heat issues which are compounded by the heat from dehumidifier but don't want any mold either . Trying to sort a solution.

Can you not just water less amounts but more frequent? Also the small dehumidifier tubs you can get do help more than you would think if you have a few

I seem to be recovering about 80 % of my water anyway (sometimes more) so I'm not sure a schedule change will have any effect. I have a 125 commercial dehumidifier now keeping RH between 55 and 65 but I'm concerned about the last couple of weeks.

Thanks cult. I have 6 fans going. 3 under canopy and 3 above.
Besides the fan leaves I have tiny spaghetti branches with tiny buds under the main canopy . I feel like I should sacrifice that crappy little stuff to reallocate resources.
Thoughts?

Hey cult how's things? Girls are coming along plumping up nicely just like you said. Thanks. Today is 60 days flower. Trics seem milky but pistils seem a bit white and a bit perky. They should be ready on time but im just not sure.
420-magazine-mobile1053126455.jpg

Thoughts???.

One more. Thanks (everyone).

420-magazine-mobile520241313.jpg

How's it going cult seems very quite around here when you ain't got a grow up
Cult I set up a multi duct nft system an the plants have been in it for a week but they look droopy like over watering to me . They had loads of roots coming out of 4inch rock wool cubes before they went in the system . You got any ideas It's a sterile Rez

There's a 12 inch rvk fan set on a thermostat and a couple passive intake holes
I've tryd to keep the nutes real simple for the bloke where they are so there on ionic 1 part grow and for the roots some stuff called silver bullet roots it's new , it's meant to be safer an better option than hydrogen peroxide

Hey Cult, (or anyone )another Noob question - can you take a look at the pics above, trying to sort if I can harvest this weekend....... Thanks!!!!

OK cool. Should I be decreasing wattage too?

Thanks both of you.

Back
Top Bottom