Aloha Grown With Sunny

Here you go my friend! @CannaFish The directions say 15ml to a gallon of water but since my spray bottle is only 32oz I’m just using 1/4 of the recommended dose for a gallon. :love:

639B4F1E-91B4-4D61-A842-5C6ADFE5C29D.jpeg

I don’t see why you couldn’t go a little stronger on your solution. I just like to errr on the side of caution as I learn a new product. I hope this helps! Aloha!

:passitleft::passitleft:
Ok that makes sense then. @GreenSafe sent me a smaller bottle that I think it is ready to use out of the bottle. I was a little confused because their website has 2 different ones for indoor and outdoor and both require dilution.

1.jpg

Hey Sunny :ciao: nice to see you're going full forward! Beautiful!

Aloha Stone! Mahalo! Yes full steam ahead my friend!
:passitleft:
Beautiful plants as always!

Mahalo Kanda! I appreciate the kind words :love: Lots of love goes into my garden. I hope all is blessed!
Ok that makes sense then. @GreenSafe sent me a smaller bottle that I think it is ready to use out of the bottle. I was a little confused because their website has 2 different ones for indoor and outdoor and both require dilution.

1.jpg

Nice! This makes sense now. I guess I got the concentrate. Awesome people over @GreenSafe always eager to help and offer advice on their products.:love:

Aloha Friends!

Just a few bud shots as we move towards week 8 in flower. Plants are ripening and smelling amazing. The death by cookie has a intense cherry scent! Pictures are labeled :love:

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! I hope you are all have a wonderful and blessed weekend so far!!

Hey Sunny, lovely buds and variety that you're tending there!

You obviously have experience with a fair number of strains, is there any that you have found that have stood head and shoulders above the rest? There is so many strains out there and not enough years left for me to try them all, I need to cut to the chase. :laugh:
We're nearly into Winter here in NZ but today's nice and sunny, not a patch on Hawaii I am sure! :surf:

Hey Sunny, lovely buds and variety that you're tending there!

You obviously have experience with a fair number of strains, is there any that you have found that have stood head and shoulders above the rest? There is so many strains out there and not enough years left for me to try them all, I need to cut to the chase. :laugh:
We're nearly into Winter here in NZ but today's nice and sunny, not a patch on Hawaii I am sure! :surf:

Mahalo Stunger! Kia ora my Braddah! Depends on what kind of effects you like and the growing environment you working with.

Anything OG has a nice amount of potency and a excellent strain to breed with and acclimate to your climate. kind of a short cut to making a hybrid.

Ace Seeds has some really interesting gear and the super Malawi haze has had my attention for awhile. I bet there are some killers to be found in that variety.

Im running through strains like crazy because I am building a stable of mother plants to do my own breeding work. Lots of testing ahead for interested peeps.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! Aloha!
:passitleft: :passitleft:

Aloha Stone! Mahalo! Yes full steam ahead my friend!

Mahalo Kanda! I appreciate the kind words :love: Lots of love goes into my garden. I hope all is blessed!

Nice! This makes sense now. I guess I got the concentrate. Awesome people over @GreenSafe always eager to help and offer advice on their products.:love:

Aloha Friends!

Just a few bud shots as we move towards week 8 in flower. Plants are ripening and smelling amazing. The death by cookie has a intense cherry scent! Pictures are labeled :love:

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! I hope you are all have a wonderful and blessed weekend so far!!
Is there something in the air there that they like,or are you just amazing at what you do.
I'm sure it's a little of both.
I always enjoy seeing what plants are supposed to look like.
Absolutely stunning my friend.
Bill

Mahalo Stunger! Kia ora my Braddah! Depends on what kind of effects you like and the growing environment you working with.

Anything OG has a nice amount of potency and a excellent strain to breed with and acclimate to your climate. kind of a short cut to making a hybrid.

Ace Seeds has some really interesting gear and the super Malawi haze has had my attention for awhile. I bet there are some killers to be found in that variety.

Im running through strains like crazy because I am building a stable of mother plants to do my own breeding work. Lots of testing ahead for interested peeps.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! Aloha!
:passitleft: :passitleft:
Cheers Sunny, I'm outdoors and organic. I have recently harvested a Godfather OG which seems fairly reasonably potent, but I have no idea where that stands in the OG world. I am also not really sure on what effects I desire and how to pair them to a strain. I also have my eye on some of the Ace strains too, and possibly Super Lemon Haze, that would probably cover the Sativas. I had smoked 2 standout strains back in the 1980's, one was said to be Columbian which was the only time I have had pressed weed (brick weed?) it was golden in colour and a really outstanding high/stone, now I believe some of it's effect may have been from it undergoing some fermentation during it's cure, like as in Malawi cob cured cannabis. Another was a wild grown plant in Nepal that resulted in a really fun trek, but I have no idea what either strain was, altho I sure wish I did! You really are building a stable of lovely plants which must be very nice as you have been accumulating a lot of experience to get to this point. All the best and I hope you're enjoying a lovely day.

Is there something in the air there that they like,or are you just amazing at what you do.
I'm sure it's a little of both.
I always enjoy seeing what plants are supposed to look like.
Absolutely stunning my friend.
Bill

Aloha and good morning Bill! Mahalo for the compliment my friend! Your presence and positivity are always welcomed :love:

Cheers Sunny, I'm outdoors and organic. I have recently harvested a Godfather OG which seems fairly reasonably potent, but I have no idea where that stands in the OG world. I am also not really sure on what effects I desire and how to pair them to a strain. I also have my eye on some of the Ace strains too, and possibly Super Lemon Haze, that would probably cover the Sativas. I had smoked 2 standout strains back in the 1980's, one was said to be Columbian which was the only time I have had pressed weed (brick weed?) it was golden in colour and a really outstanding high/stone, now I believe some of it's effect may have been from it undergoing some fermentation during it's cure, like as in Malawi cob cured cannabis. Another was a wild grown plant in Nepal that resulted in a really fun trek, but I have no idea what either strain was, altho I sure wish I did! You really are building a stable of lovely plants which must be very nice as you have been accumulating a lot of experience to get to this point. All the best and I hope you're enjoying a lovely day.

Aloha Stunger! I’m working with some Kona Gold x Acapulco Gold strains now to see what I find. I plan to run some Colombian Gold seeds I got from the good Braddah @beez0404 outdoors as well and I also got my hands on some Colombian Gold x Hashplant. Lots of great things in the lineup and testing, testing testing once I start doing some pollinations. I’ll certainly reach out when that time comes!

@Bill284 Since you mentioned these has to be something in the air over here in Hawaii besides pakalolo smoke from mi spliff :D

This is apart of the outdoor I’m running this year. Fully organic using the dry mix from @GeoFlora Nutrients and supplemented with organic teas that I will get to later.

I bring them back into the greenhouse at night and bring them back out early morning before work. Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! I hope everyone has a blessed and wonderful Sunday!!

Aloha Friends! :love:

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Aloha Tuesday! Just a few more shots of the outdoor ladies today. We had a lot of good sunshine today and the ladies enjoyed it.

These are being grown with the dry nutrients from @GeoFlora Nutrients in conjunction with the plant amendment and foliar spray from @GreenSafe.

I’m also making organic teas in a aerated 5 gallon bucket. It essentially comes out as a concentrate so I cut it with fresh water.. still got a slight tip burn but nothing major.

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! :love:

Lovely pics and the plants are frosting up nicely Sunny!
Mahalo Stunger! I gotta say I’m happy so far with these outdoor girls!

Aloha Friends :love:

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Aloha Thursday so far! Just a couple snaps of the Acid Dough and Florida OG from last night. Plants are fading and showing off the fall colors as they flush :love:

Pictures are labeled :ganjamon:

I really happy with the resin production I’m getting and over all density from my indoor girls. I’m going to utilize the products from @GreenSafe in the next set of vegging plants to see if what I’m getting is consistent. So far so good!

Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! Aloha!:love:

Aloha Friends :love:

This will be the last round of pictures for this set of photo period plants until the dry bud shots. They are at about 9 weeks and flushed out. Just allowing the soil to continue to dry up a little bit more then I’ll start harvesting incrementally and hanging the plants whole untrimmed. I’m happy with the resin production and density on these girls and excited what they’re clones do outside. Pictures are labeled :love:

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! I’m off from work today and tomorrow for some much needed rest! I worked 3 weeks straight (12hr days) and toast! Lol! Besides taking my kids to the park to play and working in my garden here at home it’s couch time and nap time! Sending you all lots of love and positivity from Hawaii as always! :love:

Nice final pics of some pretty ladies...
Happy harvesting, Sunny!
And I hope your time off is peaceful and relaxing:thumb:

has been a real delight to spend the last dark hours of the morning catching up under your sunny skies, Sunny! :love: Mahalo for all the beautiful plants, the excellent variety and, mostly, the enduring Aloha :love:

All your plants of every kind have been a feast for the eyes :yummy: Acid Dough has my particular attention now, though!

:drool:

And on the autos, I will be growing one of those Strawberry Cheesecake autos any minute myself. How do you like the tokes from that one? I gave a seed to a friend to grow and really loved the sample buds that came back to me. I know HH liked it a lot as well, both of us got a very old-school canna sense memory with it. Curious how you find it. I didnt see a final pic of it either... did i miss that? Maybe I’ll search back and see...

Aloha to you and the ohana from these southern seas :green_heart: :surf:

Back
Top Bottom