Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

Could anyone educate me about this C02 producer? Currently using a home brew solution but looking for a better option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
420-magazine-mobile2045490796.jpg

Could anyone educate me about this C02 producer? Currently using a home brew solution but looking for a better option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
420-magazine-mobile2045490796.jpg

Sorry, don't know anything about this one. What's wrong with your home made one? I thought they were simple to put together.

They are simple to put together, however I'm looking for a more efficient option and just curious if anyone had experience with this. Mixed reviews so wanted to check with community.

These types of products are just prettied up DIY generators. If you have a hermetically sealed grow room, you might achieve higher levels of CO2, but that aside, you're still better off making your own the way you've been.

Robbo ur good by the sounds of it!! Keep ur head up!! All is gonna work out !!!

Streze i dont think 45 watts is gonna do it not even for one plant. Maybe add another and maybe u have enough to flower one plant. By no means m i a pro but i have read u want at least 55 auctual watts per square foot. But hey u can always give it a go and prove all said was wrong. I would love to follow your journey to see what the outcome is. GOOD LUCK!!! Send me a link if u have a journal so i can take a seat to ur gro show!! And u r in the right place with many professional growers thats always willing to help when needed. I wouldnt of made it to my great first harvest if this great community didnt exists!! Again goof luck and let me see u knock it clean out tbe PARK!!
I had a Northern Lights autoflower under a 15 watt LED lamp and the winter sun. I got 40 grams dry off of her

Extremely bad news lads just hit the 1st page of gazette of cannabis farm being found my landlords broke into my premises to show a person who wanted to buy the property round and stumbled across my girls so I've managed to ring my buddy and get the plants picked up but had to snap em all down I've just got out the nick and gone to grab my phone and stuff off my mates which I'd managed to get to safety I'm under investigation while they figure out what to do as they found no plants but a tent still up n running but I'm gonna go see the plants tomorrow to see what's salvaged am gonna smoke it as I can't let it go to waste wish me luck in the coming court case...... I'm also taking my landlord to civil court for illegally entering my flat and trying to evict me as advised by my landlord to repay me for my losses ;)
Shitty News Brother, but it Sounds Like your landlord can get in Trouble too. Hopefully He knows that very well. Personally, directly close to every of my two boxes, i have a solution stored that would kill my Plants fast when i Put it into the medium. Basically it is 50% Ph down and 50% water Mixed Up. Did this, because Police here would Take my Plants with them to grow them to Finish and than analyse it for THC content. So the Intention is, of they plants die there, there would be nothing left to analyse ;)

Hi everyone. I seem to have a problem plant on my hands that has just finished the stretch period and has started displaying what I believe is severe potassium deficiency but her sisters from the same Master Kush seed stock are fine. I'd like a little help to confirm it though. At first it looked like mag deficiency but Epsom salts did not improve the condition at all, it seems to be worsening and spreading from older growth to the top of the plant now. I've watched the problem advance and in the end emergency flushed with 1/2 strength nutrients at the correct ph which I hope fixes the issue quickly but can any of you lovely people help put my mind at rest and confirm it's potassium deficiency? Many thanks.

420-magazine-mobile1952241388.jpg

420-magazine-mobile877003236.jpg

420-magazine-mobile23648649.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1331457292.jpg

420-magazine-mobile779333008.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2131553541.jpg

420-magazine-mobile390450374.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1174816234.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1733186469.jpg

I have a kingbo 45w led light and was wondering if any one knows if that will work for all stages of my plant?

I've used a 45w LED for seedlings. After that the plants grow fine but slow. I wouldn't flower the plants with the 45w the buds will be tiny and airy, veg them on 18/6 with the light really close until you can upgrade to a 130-300w light. A 300w LED is more than worth it in the long run. Happy growing!

Welllllll , About June 9th I Received My Seeds For A Couple Seasons , And I Got A Lot Of Free Seeds On Being California Dream . It said it was an auto on the pack and it is growing quickly but I see nothing on the internet about an autoflower of Cali dream and I have other autos growing also in the same Grow area and what I seen is if I switch to 12/12 the Cali dream will flower immediately but I want to keep my autos and 18:6 And at the moment it's my only Grow space I know the Cali is a fem plant so I'm not worrying about anything just seeing if this actually can be a auto flower

420-magazine-mobile1559807535.jpg

It's the one on the left . ? And I started them all at the same Time besides my Grow challenge cup , and the cali is bigger than all.

hello all!

my 4x4 is jam packed with 4 plants, how much can i defoll?

can i talk all my big fans off or not the placee is over heating and im thinking if i dofol it miht help air circulation?

3 weeks in flower.
IMG_20170703_155231.jpg

Hoping y'all can help. I'm going out of town for a week on vacation. I don't want to leave my girl high and dry the whole time I'm gone, so I decided to build a water wick system in my tent with a clean cotton shirt and a 5 gallon bucket of water. Is this over kill? Should I just water her right before I leave and hope everything turns out? She about a week or two before harvest White Widow Auto in soil.

I germed a seed a week ago and when the taproot came out it cracked the shell so badly it almost came completely off.

I planted it anyways and I don't see anything happening. Should I just give up on it?

anyone no what this could be?
and how to get rid of them?
used canna cure for over a week and there still here wrecking leaves.
will they wreck my harvest?

They look like thrips, HERE is what Google revealed.

Hoping y'all can help. I'm going out of town for a week on vacation. I don't want to leave my girl high and dry the whole time I'm gone, so I decided to build a water wick system in my tent with a clean cotton shirt and a 5 gallon bucket of water. Is this over kill? Should I just water her right before I leave and hope everything turns out? She about a week or two before harvest White Widow Auto in soil.

I don't know how stable the wicking process would be, but if you're confident it will work, I'd use that or something. Don't want her to start self consuming at the end. It sucks watching buds get smaller, and being away then seeing them again will be even more noticeable. If you can, get a digital timer, a small water pump and reduce the tubing size to really limit the output. With digital timers, they can be programed to turn on for as little as a minute, and also can be set to function at certain days of the week. With these simple things, you'll be able to program how much is pumped and when.

Thank all of you, I am in week 7 of flowering and wasn't quite sure of when to harvest. I am a first timer, and since it became legal in my state (Massachusetts) I grow. I was so worried about when to harvest but the info I received here was wonderful. So glad I signed up. I learned so much I am looking forward to the next time. I bought 5 seeds from "I love growing Marijuana" and they arrived exactly when they said I would, so a shout out to them is in order. Again thank you all !!! BTW, since it became legal there is a huge line at all the hydro stores. I am 60 years old and never thought I would see this day !!!

Setting up a common sense system is the best you can do save having someone water them for you. I've also seen slow release bottles that you upend in the pots. I imagine there are a lot of different ways to do this. Worst case scenario you will over water, which at the end of the plants life is almost the same as flushing. What you DON'T WANT TO DO is dry them out. So don't chance your arm as they say where I live.

Back
Top Bottom